or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GlueGun87

Question 2, despite me being some what knowledgeable that questions me, never have I ever understood that in pc before, BUT here's a good news for you I know a way witches really a cheap trick, (I don't think it gets registered idk don't ask me anything about that haha). so the trick, when you rename exe its still the same internally right? So what do you do? Right what should I, meaning you do? what ubfus should you do to get to the point already? well sheesh you just make like 10 20 .exe copys using copy & paste in the same folder or directory but don't replace them but run them all in the same folder with all rad******.exe(copys) selected. And press enter. you should see it finely open. if after for a very long time has happened and nothing opened, and it didn't work make more and repeat like almost forever tell it works. before it drifts. Do that with codwaw.exe also cause I have a feeling it won't work too,
Hmmmm mabey Im forgoting something idk...
it's weird because everything was flawlessly before you got the modtools. Right?. hmmmm. Hmmmmm.....

Double Post Merge: June 29, 2021, 12:04:38 am
Sorry misread, so where is your folder structure?.
is it in steam? or cd...
c:/example. Please. just right click codwaw.exe and locate.
Is yours v1.7 meaning patched?.
Heres make scense google drive
https://sites.google.com/site/makecentsgaming/home/call-of-duty-mod-tools
Big thanks.
are you running on admin?
you might not need to re download.
it looks possible to fix, just make sure your game is not missing anyfolders/files. Looks like its not reading iwd files. or iwi files. And if all fails just redownload the modtools.
to install it. remove any modtools and replace with STOCK codwaw the one without modtools. Make sure every mt is gone. now extract v1.00. After extraction run launcher as admin.
run converter. Wait tell its done. Exit. update to 1.01 by extract and replace all files.
run converter again and do so up all the way to 1.4
tbh. heres the bad part of the modtools you must do this or you will have missing functions or alot of them not working. and alien texts if your going to use ugx patch 1.06.
hope you can solve it.
3 years ago
I think your talking bo3 modtools, the giant. you can port it to waw but you need to do a whole lot of text commenting and truly understand mechanics of the engine,  but it's not commenting I want you to do just use what you understand on it. And how it works in cod5 atleast it's a reply.... put it it gentle.
3 years ago
Hello, original developers used C:/Cod5/cod/Cod5 as there making and testing & final version (public  release don't need to know about that says 3arc). Your using steams path witch is no where near correct address. (Open release). and you have to rebuild your whole mod again from scratch if your moving it to the original devs now you don't have to do this, you can just ignore it, but it is also Inorder to fulfill rasalghul's destiny. it's only up to you if you fulfill it.
3 years ago
Hmm...... would I be able to recreate that problem if I find my rayman 3 hoodlum dvd game???? Hmmmm i wonder hmmm hmmm hope I can find it.... please try it on your end I dont want to move everything in my basement haha.

Double Post Merge: May 06, 2020, 11:07:18 pm
sorry it's too hard to solve, all i can really think is it's just a dll file or most likely a virus some where... I'll tell you a secret thoo I use to do this as a teen with those 5 limit applications window where you can LITERALLY open the application 5 times max and then its stuck at purchase. And don't work anymore even after a reuninstall. That by creating a new user account in windows that message display limit is back to 5 regardless of network connectivity or not, or both (reinstall thing). Try that. Create new profile for your windows os name it better or worse. Delete account if it dont. copy mod tools to your newly created account takes like 70282927 hour just to move everything from your old account thoo if it works.. if not Then sadly I cant help you. Because it's too hard. Sorry
4 years ago
Hi.
I have a probleme where when i launch a map by the map manager, it shows this.
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet. (it's french don't worry)
   à UGX_Map_Updater_WForms.Form1.GetCodExe()
   à UGX_Map_Updater_WForms.Form1.LaunchMapMenuClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute()
   à System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
   à System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
it worked 3 or 4 years ago and i wanted to go back to it and it didn't work
i don't know what to do, i tried the 4th entry in the faq and it didn't work
i don't even see the maps in the mods section in game
pls halp
PS: loved it back in time when i played it <3
Dll error? Microsoft.net? Microsoft visual c++ installed?
what hard drive is it? a kernel thing? Running in admin? Have to man... select all file for launcher WITH-IN "launcher path", and select Cod2rad or all .exe files if you can. With in the .exe paths not a short cut. Found inside the actual mod tools. And run launcher.exe just that one. (While having the mentioned files selected expect multiple windows to pop up, its not win95 so you can bare the wait) mabey the security update installed previously in windows forgot to register it or something. Who knows win10 is bs for me. Idk man... forgot to mention, find files in search box search for .exe select all, and launch launcher.exe. Idk try anything.
4 years ago
Hi there! Site has a ton of tuts, diy, build your, hey they might even be great for other options like your customized photo's for youtube or other stuff : D, and I mean : D. hmm mabey your not intrested? (It's really better to, in my opinion sorry).
Just think of it like this, hey ma or dad can you pour me some of the tropicana please or cook me my breakfast (it's not fun to ask but hope you can understand haha).
Or think of it like this, 2020 it's miles away. no one well help you. (Harsh reality). Not in a bad way I hope.

Buy hey! hope you find what you want.

watching Rick and Morty marathon just do a diy all nighter.
K??? Start over if you dont like it. Its cod man
4 years ago
This is for waw right?, not relating to your os thing but mine got stolen and got it back (very high end laptop) returned but missing parts : (, that pissed me off and made me quit because it failed on me. But any ways you can do some physical modding can't you? have your radiant window ( your mod menu,linker,ect)  and go TO YOUR document local app data and open your Iwd with winrar and physically replace your _zomiemode.gsc with the original one or a unmodified one if downloaded from a favorite customized modtool. and lunch your game untick compile, and launch don't compile just launch your mod and see for any runtime script error
(Doubt you'll get any but hoping you see a least one) mabey that might help you?. Oh and if you compile and run after replacing your 1 gsc file in your documents the hidden folder one (appdata), you are automatically where you where because its overwitten from your modtool witch might have a problem?.
4 years ago
Try to place it derectly in your appdata's mods folder. Using winrar, or anything that opens that iwd and place it all in there. (If you understand what I am saying). if not you might have a long day reinstalling all your mod tools, not optional.
(But Best perferred).
5 years ago
Have you recently, (I'm guessing you lost it idk??) Opened a .bak? (I'll ask you to do that first!, Its like a pop up screen.) Prior to opening your work? Because if you remember doing that then, sadly most likely you have lost it, radient well automatically overwrite your .map and your .bak when you say ok or yes to that pop up message. and update the .bak  aswell to the most up to date structure of you window.
(Your whole work in radeint even if its empty just to let you know I'll update your .map and .bak to that). I see you say you have over 100 kb in the file. Try opening it in a text editor and just copy all the line (select all) and make a new map, save file open that in text editor and paste your copied line to that then open your newly created map and it should mabe work for you?. 
5 years ago
Fuck your nearly or are at the limit of materializing in radeint. If not then,Sadly this is the game's fault and not yours, your using up too much resources then the game can handle. Try changing all your meshes/regular squre material to bigger sizes and sadly if you still get errors and then do a "re-size all" to ratio of 128 256 512 like areas/units. This might be mostly of the problem,if not then on your terrain place patches above 0.635 cm or do a clean 2.54 cm xD in your end. restart your pc if you cant run your map. your work might be good but it gets as good as the game sadly can "handle". Try to have a nice day and thank you for understanding. The cells are stupid and aren't required is all of your compiling check marked on in the luncher? assuming you still dont know how to fix the cells error then check mark some of the options in luncher to uncheck mark tell your compiling works for you. experiment a bit with them too.
5 years ago
just try and get creative sadly. don't know how they use dynamic water and tryed to make my own looks like shit so try just try. i just change dynamic water material colors and has a weird blueish leave with it in the end (but color changes :) ). But I think it's possible there in your case... 
5 years ago
that might be cause your pc is on too long, or if your on laptop, was put to sleep too many times, try restarting your operating systems either witch, that should do the job :).
5 years ago
is that win10? just asking. look around, lunch mod. if you cant, create a map lunch that one and just use console to load
the map, you can use in the console example "devmap" "map" "map and the .ff" yeah dont know what windows ur using...
find the downloaded exe that you installed, normally im guessing that. you can just use that exe's name and just add dot ff. so your downloaded mod name,  then .ff with no special charecters. find it and mabey you play it.
6 years ago
i have one unfinished skorpion evo, that i dont think im going to work on, dont know about it....say just maya files???
if you want it?
6 years ago
What are you doing here? Its not about you xD
6 years ago
Loading ...