or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GerardS0406

How to get one targetname work for different models through script?
8 years ago
first off why would you do that? lol anyways this is how you would do it
I would assume it's his WaW username and he wants to give himself a head-start on his map? lol
8 years ago
Tbh, I like that you removed the gobblegums. Sorry if you liked them but, to me it removed the whole classic experience of zombies. :P
8 years ago
I've never gotten this error before in my time of modding but it just popped up (whenever I want to compile or build) guessing it's the linker_pc application:
8 years ago
Where is the tornado?
Gone, that's where, it just didn't fit a zombies map in my eyes and found new ideas for this map.
8 years ago
I believe he is saying that the perks may change locations at the start of the game like in shadows of evil
8 years ago
Yea sorry for the darkness, I deleted the skybox on accident and haven't added lighting yet. Will be doing that next
I'd also like to see a progress bar if you can add one to your post ;)
Will do!
8 years ago
Updated OP
(Changed Map Name, Features)

Thanks to finally getting a new computer, I can work on the map again. Hope to have some updates by this weekend.

Double Post Merge: February 23, 2016, 01:09:43 am
UPDATE!
New Screenshots of Spawn and other areas of map!

Spawn:

Church Area:

Passage Way Area:
8 years ago
Gerard did not make those hitmarkers. He released PROXFTWs script without permission
Yea ZK, I do not want any credit for those hitmarkers as it was 100% Pro's script.
8 years ago
Looks good so far :) Can't wait to play.
8 years ago
I don't believe they want to do that.
9 years ago
I just want you to know that I am sorry for what I've done. I can be stupid sometimes as you know. Can I just ask you one thing? Don't respond to me or else I'll become asshole. I just don't like people not agreeing with me. I know I should accept it but I can't. I mean not everyone is going to agree with you but I think people should lol. I just wish that things could restart between me and you. You are a great guy and I'm a bad guy.

- GerardS0406

Double Post Merge: September 05, 2015, 01:56:09 pm
I hereby demand
1. That especially Harry but also every other member will be respected.
2. That every act of being childish will be reported (yes that's a rule, stick to it!) if it goes out of hand.
3. That those who break rules (nobody's perfect) will at least admit it and at least try to avoid similar situations.
If these point's are unacceptable though I see dark days for this forum.
Yes Sir
9 years ago
This map will come out I have very limited internet right now so no updates. Besides I am working again an the map is moving along
Thanks for the update bro! Can't wait ;)
9 years ago
gerard you dont understand this chat at all

you still think ugx donations are for requiem/ugx mod, despite the fact they are actually the upkeep of the site...
Cause many people on here said it was for the mod itself also. I'm sorry once again.
9 years ago
I remind you of the topic name :

and its contents :
Okay sorry misread. Well it's about either so yea. I'm sorry.
9 years ago
Loading ...