or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

cant use cheats -.-
9 years ago
just a question, can you include the peacekeeper and an-94, i really think they are top weapons
9 years ago
im confused, will these dinosaurs be just non moving figures or will they be moving, making noise, eating zombies, etc, would be cool if they ate zombies, i hope rexy is there and the indominus, i hope the sounds in jurassic world are there lmao, not some made up ones
9 years ago
wow . amazing, be proud, look at the perk machines tho!! perk-fection
9 years ago
place your bets here folks! 90%  of the UGX community vs UGX site mods, owners and Steviewonder, its gonna be a great night Only on ESPN
9 years ago
i noticed the galvaknuckles in industrial estate were sounding weird/no zap sound from bo2, i hope its fixed for this one :)
9 years ago
bo2 weapons :P
9 years ago
finally! thanks

Double Post Merge: August 08, 2015, 01:50:37 pm
im so mad, mega sucks pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease use mediafire or something man.
9 years ago
very funny lol meek mill the only one who need the hospital  :D
9 years ago
how much longer im dying
9 years ago
so is 1.1 out right now?
9 years ago
Is there any chance that some BO2 weapons will make it into the game, maybe like the origins MP40, the origins STG-44, The Mauser C96 or the MG08/15 also both from origins, just an FYI.
9 years ago
Yes, stevie, his mustache is very delightful to look at  :P
9 years ago
You should just delete this...Because the events of town never took place in the new storyline that has been re-written, the Evil Dr.Richtofen has been killed by his younger handsome self causing the evil richtofen to never cause the events from nuketown or tranzit or buried or moon or shi no numa etc, so every remake should just be deleted and wait for the new storyline to unfold  ;D ;D

Spoiler: click to open...
Just kidding, looks great, keep up the nice work as we all ride the hype train for bo3 zombies  :D... choo choo  :nyan:
9 years ago
Loading ...