or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fusorf

Code Snippet
Plaintext
[...]
triggers[i] thread detect_song_activation();
[...]

--------------

detect_song_activation()
{
self playsound("ee_song_loop");       //    <<<<<----------- here
while(1)
{
self waittill("trigger", player);
self trigger_off();
self StopLoopSound();

playsoundatposition ("ee_song_activate", self.origin);       //    <<<<<----------- here

level.trig_mus_count++;

if(level.trig_mus_count == 3)
{
thread play_ee_song();
player waittill("song_done");

self delete();
break;
}
wait 0.1;
}
}

nope, still nothing :/
8 years ago
Sound may be quiet in game. Try turning up the gain in audacity. If that isnt it, it isnt defined properly in the csv. Glad to see you working on the EE +1

Thank you very much  :)

I think the audio file is fine because it works if I play it on all the players. But it doesn't if I play it on the trigger.
8 years ago
Awesome, it works for the loop sound :D Still I have to figure out why I can't hear the activation sound  ???
8 years ago
I'm scripting an easter egg song system for my map. It's all working except for the sound the triggers makes before being activated (the buzzing sound), and the sound that plays when you press F.

here's the code.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
[...]
triggers[i] thread detect_song_activation();
[...]

--------------

detect_song_activation()
{
self playsound("ee_song_loop");       //    <<<<<----------- here
while(1)
{
self waittill("trigger", player);
self trigger_off();
self StopLoopSound();

self playsound ("ee_song_activate");       //    <<<<<----------- here

level.trig_mus_count++;

if(level.trig_mus_count == 3)
{
thread play_ee_song();
player waittill("song_done");

self delete();
break;
}
wait 0.1;
}
}

What did I do wrong ? ^^ i'll add that the sounds are working if I play it on the players with a player playsound / for loop.
8 years ago
I already told you I don't need it in freaking font form I already know what to do with it and all I need are the images. Comeon people read.

wow chill out dude he said font but was refering to the images
8 years ago
I think you would need to rescript the round counter to make it independant from the game font, and use textures for the numbers.
8 years ago
I have 0 experience with vehicle paths tbh, only time i've made a flying chopper i made animations for it in maya. But are you sure you precached everything correctly and everything is loaded in a .csv? Sounds like a missing model, or a bad vehicle-path maybe? But just guessing, like i said never used them myself before..

I don't think the model is missing as I can see it before the script starts. It's a Waw model. And the vehicle path seems correct.  ???
8 years ago
I guess I'll leave my script call in mapname.gsc for now.  I'm having another issue: I followed the "UGX airstrike tutorial" to make my plane fly over the map, but when the function plane_pass_by() is called, the plane model does not move. It just disappears  :o
8 years ago
Alright ! I got rid of that loop, instead I wanted to know where I can call my script (in _zombiemode) so that it executes at each round start.
8 years ago
Hi ! so I made some progress, coded this :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\_utility;
#include maps\_zombiemode_utility;

plane_round(planeDamage){
while(1){
if (level.round_number >= 3){

//level.round_number >= 15 && level.round_number % 2 && planeDamage < 3

iPrintLnBold( "Round "+level.round_number+". This is a plane round" );

plane_pass_by();
planeDamage = plane_hit_detect(planeDamage);
}
}

plane_pass_by(){

plane = getEnt("plane","targetname");
    plane_path = GetVehicleNode("plane_path_start","targetname");
    plane AttachPath( plane_path );
    plane thread maps\_vehicle::vehicle_paths(plane_path);
    maps\_vehicle::vehicle_init(plane);

plane StartPath( plane_path );

iPrintLnBold( "Plane flying over the map..." );

}

plane_hit_detect(planeDamage){

plane = getEnt("plane","targetname");

/*while(1){
plane waittill( "damage", amount, attacker, direction_vec, point, "MOD_PROJECTILE" );
iPrintLnBold( "Plane has been damaged" );
} */

if (planeDamage > 3){
plane_down();
return 4;
}
else{
return planeDamage+1;
}
}

plane_down(){

iPrintLnBold( "Pap falls from the sky!" );
}

I get a syntax error at this line :
plane_pass_by(){

any advice ? did I do things wrong ?
8 years ago

I added 4 custom made shaders : (the ones that are not in BO3)

8 years ago
Black Ops III HQ Perk Shaders
Pack v3

This pack contains all the perk shaders from Black Ops 3 & all the powerups.

These are very close to raw assets, but are not. They come from a raw 2560x1440 QHD screenshot. (I had to sacrifice a perkaholic  :D)
They come in .iwi and .dds format.

As always, feel free to use them!

Changelog:

V2:
-added 4 custom made shaders : (vulture aid, phd flopper, tombstone and who's who)

V3:
-added firesale shader

Do you have custom perks/powerups shaders you would like to do in bo3 style? there you go, free templates!

8 years ago
Wow awesome ! thank you so much :)
8 years ago
To suggest an idea on what you asked:
- Make a vehicle path for the plane, pretty sure there is a ugx tutorial on it
- set variables on the level for the next plane round
- use a projectile impact check on the plane when flying

I'll try this out and ask if I have problems, thanks :)
8 years ago
Hey guys!

I have been thinking of a way to unlock the PaP in my map, the thing is I barely know where to start to implement it in game.
I know how to code (C and Java), but i'm lost when it comes to Waw : in which file to write, and how to link the script to ingame events in radiant?

I'm basically looking for someone to assist me with making this script. Not necessarily make everything for me, as I would like to learn so that I can do it by myself in the future. :)

Here's the idea :

Every 2 rounds until round 15, a plane passes by over the map. You have to shoot it with a rocket launcher. You can only hit it once every round. Each hit adds fire to one of its engines, and when it was hit 4 times, the plane crashes down, dropping the pack a punch on the map.

I know it's very specific and kinda complex but if you guys could help me with this and teach me a bit it would be awesome  :gusta:

Thanks!
8 years ago
Loading ...