or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fusorf

:rainbow: :rainbow: Awesome, thanks for sharing!
8 years ago
I think he's regarding to The Dukip Mod Tools. Recommend get that 10/10 needed.
basically everything you need in one Download lol.
(Image removed from quote.)

I'm lost. Launcher tells me I have 137 fx xD

Run your map with T4M them type listassetpool, it will list all the different types along with a number to go with each one.

Since we're after FX count you'll do listassetpool 26, since 26 is the number associated with the FX "asset pool". It will list all FX, scroll down a nice bit and you're see how much FX is loaded in.

Do I need devmap and cheats for this ?
8 years ago
Nice ^^ and regarding T4M

You can see the FX count with newest version of T4M

I have checked the post and it says nothing about such feature, is there a special command I need to type ?
8 years ago
You can't. The FX is compiled into the FF and you can't really "disable" or "remove" it.

You can remove loadfx(); calls from Harry's GSC as they can put you over the limit, however.

In which file are these fx ?

And what about the stock Waw weapons. Can I free FXs by disabling them ?

And how can I see how many Fx I use ?

8 years ago
Hi everyone :D

I am using NSZ's weapons and HarryBO21's perks in my mod. This took me over the 400fx limit, so I would like to remove some weapons from Waw and from NSZ's pack. How to properly do it ? thanks for the help :)
8 years ago
Just leaving this here  :D

Did you enjoy this Zombies storyline ? what are your expectations for DLC 4 ?  :nyan:
8 years ago
That's some high quality work ! :)
8 years ago
Thanks, glad you like it ! :)
8 years ago
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I came across a youtube video showing a recording session of the song "Archangel". I got the instrumental version of the song from this video and mixed it with Richtofen's laugh.

I'm quite happy with the result so i'm sharing this with you guys.
Feel free to use it in your maps if you like! :)

preview : here
8 years ago
Nope not that one  :-\ i'll try the others tomorrow.

though, mx_ber3b_guitars is the only audio containing "guitar" that is present in the nazi_zombie_prototype soundalias file...

Double Post Merge: June 28, 2016, 11:10:00 pm
raw\sound\stream\music\mission\zombie\mx_wave_1.wav

soundalias: nazi_zombie_prototype.csv -- mx_zombie_wave_1

Thanks ! :) just tried, it works partially. Sometimes the audio triggers, but mainly all I get is a very low buzzing soud  ???
8 years ago
I uncompressed all the "sound" folder in the multiple iwds and searched for "guitar". Do you recognize it ? ^^

8 years ago
Hi guys !

I have been looking for the background music that plays in the background in my custom map.
this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaEtNh8Yp1Y

I would like to replace it without changing the script but I don't know it's alias name.
Could you help me out ? :)
8 years ago
I was never successful with gimp and the dds plugin. I use paint.net with these settings at 4:25
https://youtu.be/aubHKZ-Hk2E?t=265

I know others that use photoshop also.

Works perfectly with paint.net ! I used it to edit the dds, then converted it with Tom's DDS & IWI converter. result :

Thanks alot for the help :D
8 years ago
Don't worry about assman or assviewer, you didn't retexture the gun and make new materials, your just converting the image and reskinning, and converting back.

Have you tried toms iwi/dds converter? What program are you using to save the dds after editing? paint.net, photshop, gimp?

Just tried it, the game crashed halfway into loading the map, with a popup telling "Unhandled Exception". And the console shows nothing related to the texture.

I used GIMP to edit the .dds
8 years ago
okay so it turns out I did the convertion wrong because when I put the original ray_gun.iwi in my mod/images, and build, it appears normally. I tried to convert my custom dds into iwi via sereval methods, some of them involving hex edits, but in the end all I get is a white texture or a game crash...

--

Show us the gun in assviewer so we can see the material names from the bottom right

And show us your material in assman

Hey :) I don't know if that's what you are talking about :
8 years ago
Loading ...