or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fusorf

I realised that Grief mode on black ops 3 could be really great.
Would the modtools allow scripters to code that mode into existing maps?

I've heard you cannot edit stock scripts for now...
8 years ago
Speaking of hardware... I have a laptop with an external GPU plugged in pcie, handles bo3 perfectly. If you don't have much means there's always a way  :nyan:
8 years ago
Dosent matter if he do (I) and then Backspace CTRL + S he can simply just do shift + Z to undo, if hes unlucky he closes radiant and basiccly cant undo it anymore lol.

What about the .bak file ? :p
8 years ago
I muted the default background music and I'm writing a script that allows multiple background musics, that changes randomly each rounds :) i'll share it with you when finished
8 years ago
Hi everyone :)
I started a new project, and I would like to use some of the models from black ops 2, from Buried.
But I don't have the game, and downloading illegaly wouldn't be a solution as I heard Lime doesn't work with it. so nope.

Do you know if someone made a downloadable models pack or something?
Thanks!
8 years ago
depends if you have free space

Well I'm that kind of guy who keeps every file, especially large useless ones so... I have 6gb left right now on my system drive right now  8)
8 years ago
Oh wow so I need to buy a dedicated hard disk for the tools?
8 years ago
Random question here, what's the disk space needed to install the bo3 tools?
8 years ago
I asked the exact same question a while ago ^^

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11649.msg129062.html#msg129062

But I got an issue : the music plays when it's not supposed to (between waves, during dog rounds, during game over screen) and doesn't play when it's supposed to (during normal waves)  :o

8 years ago
No modtools for me? :'(
8 years ago
V3:

Added fire sale shader.     

Added templates to make custom perks/powerups bo3 style :)        
8 years ago
Thank you very much for releasing this  :rainbow:

I have all my ff's taken so i'll wait for the stock box version ^^
8 years ago
Don't play sounds on triggers

It causes a random model to appear

Had this issue myself and took me forever to find out that was the cause

Playsoundatpposition

Or spawn a script origin or something "at" the trigger and use that

I had a random pair of zombie legs appearing in front of my pap for weeks coz of this

Lol I can't even imagine how hard this was for you to figure out xD Thanks for the tip, i'll retry tomorrow now :)

Double Post Merge: July 26, 2016, 07:22:25 pm
ok thanks guys, the sound works perfectly now!

One more thing : how could I kill the music in case of game over ?
8 years ago
I removed the self trigger_off(); for testing purpose, and tried both "playsoundatposition" and "playsound". Sadly none on them works.
8 years ago
Did you try adding a print before self delete(); and make sure it is waiting and not deleting the trigger, killing the sound?

Edit, doesn't trigger_off just move the trigger 10000 units down, like hide? Thus playing the sound, but 10000 units below where you think?

I commented out the trigger_off(); and still no sound.
8 years ago
Loading ...