or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - deathclonic

It's not even $20 anymore, it's $16.

I got it for $3 three years ago.
11 years ago
Btw, this is a peashooter
11 years ago
well... i cant play ugx mod... too much money to buy... unless theres a way to download it for free :nyan:

Dafuq? The UGX mod will be free, just like the ZCT mod
11 years ago
I like how you're in a call with Nikolai while taking the screen shot.  :lol:
11 years ago
This is already added in comosea 1.1. Just waiting on trem to finish it.
11 years ago
Alright, so to prevent endless rants this is how every review should look like.

Opinion:

Pro:

Con:

Final score: 1 - 10
--------------------------------------
Here's my review

Opinion: I think BO2 is overall an amazing game. The campain was remarkable with so many awesome moments and features I felt like Treyarch really put their heart into it. The MP is so addicting, I never played MP more than a few hours at a time since it was never really that interesting to me. But Treyarch somehow added crack cocaine or something to it because I was up all night playing it a few times. As for the zombie mode, what zombie mode?  :please:

Pro: Campain and MP stepped up to the plate and made my $80 go that much farther

Con: Zombie mode falls flat and doesn't even match up to cod waw mods, there were moments I found myself sleeping in the middle of a game.

Final score: 8/10
11 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

I really love the themes of this episode. I don't know if anyone else noticed but there are a lot of underlying moods that enhance the overall quality of this episode. Like the record player and torture scenes.

The torture scenes in this episode reveal what we already know about the town. That it is not a town and serves as a prison, mentally and pysically.

The cabin scene seems like something taken right out of "Night of the living dead" or of course our beloved COD zombies. With two added twists, there is a guy still there, and the zombies are even more retarded than in COD, allowing the survivors to just run out the back. :lol:
11 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This episode I really enjoyed the scenes with Rick. The telephone was a very clever way of showing insanity, I could not have done it better, I'm just saying I've never been more amazed by a "Becoming insane" scene than this one.

The rest of the episode for me was really just moving the story along. Kind of like a bridge, stuff happens yeah, but it really didn't impress me compared to the telephone scene.
11 years ago
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

Following up the death of Lori, Rick was hit hard with sadness. I've never seen Rick use so much emotion before since he's supposed to be the strong leader, just trying to keep his people alive.

I'm personally not good with remembering names, but as soon as I see a face I know exactly what's going on with that character. So I'm just going to say, back in the "town" the party was an interesting event, as well as the "hunter girl" with the sword leaving and trying to explain that the town is not what it seems.
 I think it's good to have parties when there is almost no opportunity to do so in this setting. As for chaining up the zombies, I think that's really unnecessary but it does make the fight more intensifying for the audience.

The hunter girl leaving should have been a clear sign that something is seriously wrong with the town. Apparently the other girl has a personal reason for staying.

These are my thoughts about the episode and I hope to see other peoples opinions about it.
11 years ago
this also happens when you comment out soundalias'. The game tries to play the sound because a script says so, but there's nothing to play so it just gets an inf loop error and causes freezing.
11 years ago
It happens because the manager places all the files inside your mods folder instead of a folder full of the files.
11 years ago
Woo!  :nyan:
11 years ago
11 years ago
This is what it sounds like: Treyarch took every advancement that was made, everything that we had, everything that was rightfully ours in Black Ops, and is now giving us back essentially the same thing, piecemeal, probably in the form of $DLC$ and expecting us to thank them for their "innovation". Why not more options, why not more customization? Headshots only, dogs or no dogs? That about it? C'mon Treyarch!?!? Have you been paying attention at all to us and what we've been asking for, the custom community. We've set the bar and you time and time again come in and way underachieve. I am freaking sick and tired of Seeing garbage maps released and being TOLD that they are fun so you MUST play them. Screw you Treyarch! Survival is a joke! Tranzit is a gimmick! Give me Custom Mapping or give me death!!!

Well you can't have me so I guess you're getting custom mapping... whoever that is.
11 years ago
Loading ...