or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - deathclonic

coming February 1 2013
Make the text bigger I can't read it.
11 years ago
Driving on wheels is too mainstream
11 years ago
It was the best episode yet, and it reminded me why I was watching it. At least they didn't make a whole episode of everyone just sitting around the prison doing little chores. Noo they had to make freaking epic moments of tragedy.
11 years ago
Just think of terminator as a clip-only maxammo :)
It's a feature.
11 years ago
Sweet!  :nyan:
11 years ago
OMG he killed Kenny!
11 years ago
I don't think dirt fx could be too graphics intensive...?

Think about it this way, comosea has all risers (no normal hidden spawners) so every time a zombie spawns, it plays three effects.
fx_mp_zombie_hand_dirt_burst
fx_mp_zombie_body_dirt_billowing
fx_mp_zombie_body_dust_falling
and each of these have multiple segments doing different things all at once. If I were to modify the effects, I could probably stop most of the lag, not entirely, but it will improve performance.
12 years ago
Thanks :) As for riser, we could make a new FX but I don't know if we have room. Could make it not be there at all, if you have a certain setting on. We may add a graphics setting in an update.

I could strip the fx so it uses less performance. Wouldn't be too hard, I've done it before and it worked fine.
12 years ago
mine's better  ;)

Related to the topic, I found this pic and started drooling. Whoever, or whatever team designed this, was godlike.
12 years ago
Currently I'm kinda stuck with this...
(Image removed from quote.)
My tricycle beats all.  :lol:
12 years ago
Yeah I really enjoy racing games - I bought a Logitech G26 Racing Wheel so that I could have a realistic gearshift + clutch - was so worth it. PC Racing sims are LEAPS ahead of console games like GT5 as far as realism. Definitely check out Project C.A.R.S. by Slightly Mad Studios if you ever get a racing wheel worth using - best racing game I've ever played.
lmao
I still play burnout revenge once in a while. Probably my all time favorite racing game.
12 years ago
Currently I'm kinda stuck with this...
12 years ago
I've always wanted one of these
12 years ago
Loading ...