or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - deathclonic

The images don't look like anything special. Just radiant, a pic of a cod 4 model, and a real life pic that makes no sense.
11 years ago
Semtex + ai bug
There will be an update to fix that shortly, stay tuned.  :nyan:
11 years ago
Don't fuck the couch.  :lol:
11 years ago
i think that was the first ban on this site?

No, stig was temp banned as well. By Winged
11 years ago
[BUG 1]get 2 sentrys at same time = instant game over  :'(

[BUG 2] human gun spawn ai with semtex = game session crash  :'(
Can you tell us you're whole loadout? We know it's the human gun + semtex, but what other weapon did you have?
11 years ago
also somethin that would be AWESOME: after then end of credits when you beat game, it shows a small clip of you arriving at a small port in a small town on the motor boat. then, the screen goes black with the sound of a heartbeat. it goes back to the video with you sprinting down a street in that city. then it goes black again with heart beat. lastly it shows you walking into bar 2.0 with that zippo lighter that trem showed off on yt and it goes black. now all you hear is a zombie sprinting then attacking, and lastly a deagle shot with a head splatter. when that shot goes off, blood splatters on the black screen and a creepy white text is in the blood that says "COMING SOON"  :nyan: FOR THE WIN
I like how it ends currently. The credits end and it shows you on the boat in the middle of the ocean. The boat has run out of gas then you proceed to kill yourself.  :lol:
11 years ago
Now to add regular pineapple grenades to replace the WW2 stick grenades...
Yeah dildo grenades are sooo old, and don't fit this map.
11 years ago
My dads friend was cutting wood because he was building a shed for his new lawnmower. His wife hugged him while he was using the saw and he cut off four of his fingers. The last time I saw him, he was working at a pawn shop.
11 years ago
Fix the broken pictures please.  :nyan:
11 years ago
Well there are plenty of other people on this forum that would love to work with someone. As a beginner I would suggest just using the ugx script placer to create a first map, and then learn how to use radiant and/or scripting for cod.
11 years ago
Well CoDMapper seems to be at his wit's end with the current portal issues so it looks as if I am forced to revert some of the map file changes back to 1.0 status, including the windows which were added to expose Speedcola's location and one of the wrench locations.
What if you put a window on the garage door? Even a small one would help.
11 years ago
If you mean it just launches the mod before you run the game, this is already possible with the default launcher you get when you download mod tools, and if you mean it just auto launches the mod, I really don't see the point. This is why we have menus and a solo button right there. It takes literally half a second to launch in solo.
11 years ago
The issue with that is that each map has it's own settings and such. You can do this but every map has to be built with the exact same mod in mind.
11 years ago
I dont even wanna think about doing weapon anims in blender xD. although im fairly sure its very similar to maya.
Woop, woop woop, woop woop. Blender style
11 years ago
Loading ...