or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DarkWhiss

You should consider making this a monthly thing. I like this  :D
9 years ago
I think it's something to do with either the weather or the UGX mod. Because whenever i try removing fx i still get it as well. So maybe it's to do with the randomly generated snow/rain particles that can randomly spawn more or less every game, or it has something to do with the UGX mod? I could be wrong though...
9 years ago
dont know if better or worse but done pimping out this screen a little bit lol :P
(Image removed from quote.)
lol never knew bananas grew under water  ???
9 years ago
Could you show us a video or a sound preview of the sounds?
10 years ago
What if there's a user who was under the 20 post mark before this? Are they affected? Or is it just new users who register from now on?
10 years ago

Story:

All hell breaks loose on perhaps the most jolly time of the year. You are sent in by the Special Forces to take down the undead and save New York just in time for Christmas.

Pictures

More to come soon...
10 years ago
I ran into an issue where i used script placer 2.0 to start a new map and then when i went to my old map to work on it says exceeded limit of 1600 loaded sounds and i didnt even add in a sound. Both maps are running UGX mod and someone said it was a duplicate ff file the script  placer made. Thanks to anyone who helps.
10 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
Notice the jump pads? Looks like we will be jumping around in there :)
10 years ago
I will keep my eyes close on this one.
10 years ago
Check out the Wyrmstooth mod for skyrim. It adds a whole new place to explore, quests, and more.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25704/?
10 years ago
Sad to see the removing of some bo1 guns, in particular the mp5k. But hopefully the mod still has some room to add in custom weapons? In my opinion i'd like to see more black ops guns and think there is too many ghosts weapons. but great progress though as always.
10 years ago
lookin' good
10 years ago
Loading ...