or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DarkWhiss

It isnt finished.

We know what happened to Richtofen, but we have No idea what happened to Tank, Takeo, Nikolai or Samantha after Moon.

Seemingly, they were still alive

Also ill point out that i still dont immediately trust this "source"

I too have made predictions about this game that have come true, INCLUDING predicting the original 4 returning on Origins - I assure you, i am not friends with any Devs (or am I... hmmm.... )  :accepted:
I know it isn't finished. I'm thinking through Treyarch's mind. Why would they make a map named "Origins" and say this is where it all began? It isn't finished at all, theyre is many things left out. But maybe Treyarch is finished?
9 years ago
I want them to go back to the good ol bo1 days. Enough with all this complicated stuff, like buildables. When I play zombies, I want to play not save a zombie on round 1 so I can get set up for 30 minutes, and then go down and have to spend time getting my perks back(this mainly applies to die rise since it takes 2 days to buy all my perks back and getting across the map).

And  :lol: at everyone who thinks that zombies will not be returning this year. Zombies is treyarchs main selling point, and since Activision and Treyarch are such money whores, they will do whatever it takes to get that money, and that is having a zombies game mode.
Nobody said that zombies isn't coming back... It was just a valid point as to why would Sledgehammer release a zombie mode so similar to Treyarch's version? It could be zombies however in a campaign where it would be on serious tone. Similar to The Walking Dead or The Last of us. But you do also have a valid point as well, where you said it's their main selling point. This is true and maybe they will, but i just don't see why Sledgehammer has made a mode so identical. Doesn't that make you question it?
9 years ago
I wouldn't be so sure that Treyarch will bring zombies back. Assuming the storyline finished and now that Sledgehammer has zombies makes me wonder if that means Treyarch won't bring back zombies this year. It is however, we will definitely get some kind of co-op mode though. Perhaps something like aliens.
9 years ago
This a topic that UGX needs to cover on. Perhaps in the wiki. I remember i had to figure out on my own, i believe there is no solid tutorial on doing this.
9 years ago
Tweeted. Anything that helps out the modding community is a yes from me.
9 years ago
I find that if you set the material type to fx then it actually lights better, just my opinion.
Do you mean "effect"? http://winpic.co/2fx07b18
9 years ago
WOW you are bored...
9 years ago
~Thanks to Tomikaze from the Leviathan build team for doing this interview so that the community could get a sneak peek into the map. See you sometime in early 2015.~
Did you mean hex? Noticed that it says tomikaze but i think you meant to say hex?  ???
9 years ago
are these just recent ones? cause you only have like 2 weeks left to finish everything D:
Yeah i realize that, I'm trying to work extra fast but time will tell if i actually complete it in time.
9 years ago
How about some pictures finally?

9 years ago
Snowglobe Update:

Well this is the last stretch of the contest and I have to say it was really fun making a Christmas style map. Snowglobe is definitely nearing completion and a lot of things on my check list are done.

Mapping is basically finished, the mod and hud are completely done, boss zombies have been added and tested, domination has been tested and tweaked many times. Only things I need to finish are the remaining scripts and the easter egg, other than that, the map is basically done. Like I have mentioned before, my plan is to have the map entirely ready a week early, that way the last week can be just testing and finding any little bugs that might be hiding.

Main Menu:

Solo Score Bar:
Just a little concern here, I think for the main menu you should at least include the UGX Logo somewhere because you are using their mod. But other than that, the map looks great.
9 years ago
......so ya who noticed the background ????? ::)
Now that you mention it... i see it.  :-X
9 years ago
@treminaor just messaged me. We have our own official perk jingle for Sharing Is Caring! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVNI9jeFK4
You sure it's not this?  :troll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPQIwGZj4-I
9 years ago
Loading ...