or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DarkWhiss

Don't know if this is the case for you but for me i have always had problems running it as admin.

Try running it without admin if you haven't already, Maybe it will work for you too.
9 years ago
Also if you haven't already, Remember to use a lightgrid.
9 years ago
If you can't see the texture after doing the steps JBird632 mentioned, try selecting the patch and hit the "S" key and choose Fit or Natural.
9 years ago
The speed is exactly the same for me.
9 years ago
Map: Leviathan

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6039

This is also a favorite map of mine, It is very detailed and the features in this map is insane. I loved moon from BO1 and this map is so close to it as that's why it's another one of my favorites.

https://twitter.com/DarkWhiss/status/581616917447741440
9 years ago
9 years ago
Nice john. ;) To me the skybox looks a little too bright for the map's lighting though.  ???
9 years ago
I played this map briefly, and it is a great map. Very well detailed and optimized. I couldn't even find the power yet lol.

The only issue i had with the map was the inside areas are too tight, and when you buy a door you are greeted with another door immediately with no significant purpose to that room worth spending on. I understand that this map was made as close to moon as possible so i get why the rooms were tight but i felt like they were a little too tight and especially with how the WaW zombies block your path.

Overall a very great map with high ambitions. I hope people take into consideration working with teams in the future can prove to beneficial.
9 years ago
Looks like that shelter room is being used in this....
9 years ago
Feels and looks like a classic map.  8)
9 years ago
I can think of many reasons. The main one being Treyarch's zombie gamemode is hugely popular (look at the site we're posting in right now..) and they want to cash in on all it's fanbase...did that point really need to be spelled out for you?  :facepalm: And for exactly the same reason Treyarch will be continuing with it in their next game...
My point is, it's just a possibility. I do believe Treyarch will bring zombies back. All i'm trying to say is there is no proof zombies will be back or not. I guess i haven't clearly stated that. My apologies
9 years ago
So you will get windows 10 through windows update? If you don't need anything else in order to upgrade thats awesome.
9 years ago
so your suggesting... that Treyarch would spend 6 years forming a story  and glorifying the mode... just to IMMEDIATLY abandon it on their very first next gen release and leave it completely unfinished?

::)
:facepalm: Did you not read my post? Please tell me a reason why Sledgehammer would make a near identical mode to Treyarch's mode. Hmm?
9 years ago
Loading ...