or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cpt_johnson1

I compiled it before when I first compiled the map, but I can recompile it to see if that does anything.

Edit: Yep, that fixed it, thanks so much!
 Awesome! I'm glad to help
5 years ago
Compile your mapname patch. This worked for me and another person who had this issue
5 years ago
Thank you for the map, I enjoyed playing. I did a quick video of my training spot.

(-- Complex content (will be) removed from blockquote --)
Great video, I gave dropped a like ;)  
5 years ago
I captured this from bo1 radiant but yeah, that's the default image and if you take a close look the name is same as you mentioned --->  https://imgur.com/a/RSk7dcpAlso the defaut image of cod waw is exact same
Ah ok, so it should be a pretty easy fix.  
5 years ago
I don't know a lot about bo1 but as far as I know materials are images. And if you remember default material replaces any material if the one you used is missing. For example you can use a custom texture and you include it on images folder. But let say you want to test it what happens if you delete that image. When you go in game it will load the default image to replace the one that you used. Now I do not know all things so maybe I'm wrong but what can I suggest is that you can create your own default image if you're missing it. I learned this from a comment on YouTube. I do not know how to add a co-op image for a loading screen let say, so they will use the default image(that grey 1 that sucks). But i just created my default one and it replaced all of them even when I pause the game it has the image. I repeat: I don't know this for sure, and yeah I know it's a bit late to reply but I did because someone might want to know this!! :P
Thanks for the reply, but I posted this a while back when I didn't know much about radiant or modding. I still haven't even bothered with bo1 radiant yet though. I might try it one day. :)  

Also, if I ever get around to it, I'm sure I could just take the default texture from waw and use it for bo1
5 years ago
Very interesting map, thank you!
Thanks for playing 
5 years ago
So I have decided for my New Series to give a short Review int your map.
It's kinda me trying it out ect so it's lack luster.
But I hope you enjoy

Custom Mod and Map Reviews #1 - Downfall
Hey man, awesome video. I'm glad you enjoyed my map. I dropped a like :)  
5 years ago
Looks amazing :+1:
5 years ago
Thanks for this map bro , i had a great time playing it :)
Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it 
5 years ago
Looks pretty cool. Gonna give this a go and maybe upload it, thanks man :)
Thank you man, I really appreciate that :)  
5 years ago
I was joking, could it be you are 19 years old?
Ah ok.

No I'm not 19. When I go to edit my profile, the birth date section doesn't have anything in it, it just says "month, day, year," but when I view my profile, it shows Jan 1st 1004 for some reason.  
5 years ago
How to start my Return to Custom Zombies.
By Trying this map out.

Let you know what I think :)

Double Post Merge: April 12, 2019, 04:07:18 am

(Image removed from quote.)

Very Good.
What I enjoyed most was the atmosphere. Fighting Nazi Zombies outside the Reichstag was very fitting. and the brilliant use of the Campaign level was executed well with this map.

Although a small map, I didn't find myself getting cornered, as there is multiple open spaces that allow for training and good manoeuvring.

Teddy bears where hidden well, but very easy to find. Meaning Pack a Punching early was possible which helped with racking up the 50G's for that Buyable ending.

I took some footage and will compile them together to show it off.

My rating is

Difficulty : - Easy
Design - 6/10
Weapon Sandbox - Standard
Replayability - Great for a quick game or down to Basics run for new players (this is not a bad thing)
Verdict - Great Map. Look forward to more.
Hey thanks for playing :)

I know this map is small and quite boring, but it wasn't meant to be much. I just intended it to be a simple little map. Although I may not be a great mapper, I still enjoy making maps and I'm constantly learning new things. I'd also love to see your gameplay footage, thanks!
5 years ago
1015 + 1004 - 2000 = 19! Best fomula ever! 
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you mean 
5 years ago
I know this isn't a big deal, but on my profile it says I'm 1015 years old, even though when I go to edit my profile, the birth date section is clear. I'm not sure if this is just a glitch 
5 years ago
Downfall

Just a quick little map I made. This map takes place outside of the Reichstag in Berlin, Germany.

www.mediafire.com

Edit: I have been getting a lot of accusations of "ripping" this map from the campaign. This is not true, everything was made 100% from scratch by me.

Features:
DLC 3/prototype mix
Shoot three teddy bears to access Pack-a-Punch
FOV slider
bo1 knifing (no knife lunge)
Buyable ending

Credits:
Tom_BMX: buyable ending
Scobalula: FOV slider
isaacscott935: teddy bear script
Thanks to BlackJackJonnyy for amazing video tutorials

5 years ago