or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - coulter.andrew

Oh, I can do with that one.  What is the link?
6 years ago
I already added weapons to Nacht, Verruckt, and halfway on Der Riese.  I did it all on my own, but I cant get weapons to show in the box on Riese.  I maybe have too many weapons, I started to test the theory but I'm not sure if it is that.  Any ideas?

P.S.     I also sent you a pm too.
6 years ago
But when I played a version of Der Riese that had upgraded graphics, the same glitch happened on both.  Wouldnt using a second map as reference actually leave room for certain areas or items to not be fully scaled to the original anyway?  For example, you know the mod that adds perk machines to Nacht and modern weapons?  If you load the mod, you go to the menu like you do without mods, and you start the map that way, there's no way they used the original map as reference because the mod doesn't even use a seperate map, only the stock one.  Maybe I was a little confused.
Is there any site online that has a .map made for the base maps?
6 years ago
Well, how does the maps one plays have all of the information on how a level looks?
And how did someone make a remake of Nacht if one can't get the map files?
6 years ago
Anyone know of a proper .ff file extractor?  I'm trying to get the .map file for Der Riese, but the Toms FF file extractor wont extract the .map file.
And I wanted to know if I could extract the weapon files from a ugx mod so I can have the original ugx weapons like the r700.  Any help would be appreciated.
6 years ago
Well thanks.  Tom's was the one I used.  And with my pack-a-punching error, I looked through my files and I didn't have the string mentioned in that other post.  I will just try to figure it out on my own.  I did it with a few other things.

Double Post Merge: March 13, 2018, 03:33:07 pm
Since you're using Harry's perks this post looks like a similar issue to yours - https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/help-desk/10/pack-a-punch-and-weapon-issue/11879/

And the only other timed gameplay script I've seen released is by Tom and in the UGX mod. I'm guessing that's the one you looked at as well.
Is there a way to rip the timed gameplay scripts from a ugx mod??
6 years ago
Please, I really need some quick halo.  What did I ever do to anybody?!
6 years ago
It's Is the right place thank you.  And thank you more for the help!
6 years ago
I have been adding a bunch of custom weapons to my map, so I try to test them all, but when I upgrade 1 weapon, the other is taken away?  What can I do to fix this error?  I know I typedthe lines correctly to add weapons, in zombiemode_weapons.gsc and dlc3_code.gsc.
And thank you for your considerate answers.

Double Post Merge: March 10, 2018, 05:51:06 am
I would also like to know how I can use timed gameplay in my map.  There was one way, I forgot who made the scripts, but you needed dog spawners and you can't drag and drop and use his files with HarryBO21 perks, because his scripts overuse HarryBO21's perks script.  So, Is there anyway to have endless spawning zombies?
6 years ago
I was wondering.  Do the weapons have proper fire sounds?  And does the snipers have proper scope overlays?  I was just wondering because most maps with MW3, BO2, BO3, and/or Ghosts weapons don't have either, and it isn't exactly my "cup a' tea", to put it lightly.

PS.   Just to reassure you, I wont hate the map if the proper sounds and scoped overlays aren't there.
6 years ago
That's what happens when you meet new modders. Some of them are rough and only want to see files just to make a quick map. Sorry to say but you shouldn't spend your time on this topic. Still I have a lot of blackops weapon packs I can share with him but I am not going to do that because of his rude behaviour! :troll:
And you are going to hell because I wasn't being rude.  I simply said it makes me sick being mislead by so many people.  But I guess people like you just have no sympathy.  From how you all blew something so small up, I can tell that you all are libtards.  Just worthless fucking libtards.
6 years ago
Well, I take that back... I can see now it was only a clickbait.  There is a video but no weapon files actually exists.  Your kind makes me sick.
6 years ago
Thank you.  I will admit, I had my doubts.  I thought it would be actual porting I would have to do.  But thanks for reading my post.  Everybody else doesn't.
6 years ago
I need/want some different guns for my custom waw map.  I dont have the money to buy maya, I not a student so cant get that version, also, im not going to download a pirated version.  But most of all, I dont have the time to do so and there are no tools anywhere to actually extract all the weapon files from Black Ops.

So, anyone have a pack of weapons I can add to my waw map?  A pack with all the correct sounds and scope lens images?  I will even pay anyone to give me a weapon pack.
6 years ago
Loading ...