or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - coulter.andrew

Yea, the only things I found searching for WaW was Black ops 1.  Yet I don't have that for PC.  Nor was it even what I searched.

Double Post Merge: May 14, 2018, 07:32:45 pm
And, Also, one last thing.  I don't want to port a weapon mesh.  I want to make one myself.  Being that you simply cannot rip anything from Dead Space 3, Dead Island Riptide, Fallout 3-4, and/or The Darkness 2 in the way of weapons and such.  And then I wanted a grenade model I know that nobody has made before, being my uniquely fresh idea.
6 years ago
I fixed it.  for some reason, the code in my d3dbsp was wrong.  even though I never touch the files for that there is no need.
6 years ago
How do I make a custom weapon mesh and rig it?  For some reason... the fool that wrote the custom weapon part of Confluence jumped into the tutorial right in the middle and never even thought about starting from the beginning.  I also can find anything on it.

Double Post Merge: May 08, 2018, 07:54:38 pm
Jumped right into setting up the VMGun.  How can you do that without first telling how to even get to that part by making the meshes.
6 years ago
In your zombie_cymbal_monkey.are, how many linesof code are there?
6 years ago
I even backed up my files, omitted the monkey bomb from every file for the map, and looked through the files that may call the anim tree.  But yet, nothing appears.  I even tried making an animtree folder for the map, like I did for a few other errors I had earlier, bit it still didnt work.
6 years ago
Just a small error.  When I try to test my map after compile and building, I get an error of the likes of, "Unknown anim tree 'zombie_cymbal_monkey'.  How can I fix it? 

P.S.   Why can't the game just skip over that one anim tree like it can so many other errors that seem more important?
6 years ago
Like a pack-a-punch with a script that simply changes reload times, fire times, damage, and camo with the regular weapon file without having _upgraded x25?
6 years ago
Well, there must be a way to bypass the developers, bad decicision, and make the limit higher for the number of weapon entities and memory?  I swear I played a couple good maps where there was way more weapons.   But, if there isn't, thanks anyway, I will make do with the little there is.
6 years ago
How do I go about making a weapon upgrade system where you can level up your gun line on Advanced Warfare zombies?  Do I just do the same process as making an upgraded version but do it 25 times and just add an extra  _upgraded for each level, 1-25?
6 years ago
Lol if I'm not mistaken this is where the error was and it told you?  :gusta: https://gyazo.com/c9b8df34ffab223ce2bb638b0fbe292e
https://gyazo.com/6a3b6171926a0625201e2cac2df2fd9b

Hope you have a backup of your root. I wouldn't go randomly deleting files, for me that lead to no good when I first started out.
Like I said.  I fixed it on my own.  I went to dlc3_code for my map, then deleted the line that called for dlc3_teleporter.  Then I stopped having the error.  And, since I deleted all dlc3_teleporter scripts, I never had to use the developer console's way that you posted images of.  And the base maps don't use dlc3_teleporter.gsc right?  The only map that uses a teleporter script is Der Riese, and the script that Der Riese uses is named differently.
6 years ago
This is my last question.
I am getting a stupid error every time I try to start my map.  I have no teleporter related entities in my map, or anywhere on my computer even.  I even deleted every instance of dlc3_teleporter.gsc from my pc, but for some reason, it still gives the same error.
Error: Unknown function: (file 'maps/dlc3_teleporter.gsc', line 76)
If( modderHelp( door, "Missing Pack A Punch door with Targetname KVP 'pack_door'  ." ) )

Double Post Merge: March 21, 2018, 12:56:14 pm
Well, I fixed it.  I just had to go to dlc3_code and find teleporter_init() and deleted the line.  Funny hiw 'Developer 1' didn't even have to show me where the error was being called from.
6 years ago
I guess you are blind to my last comment.  I said sorry to them. But, I don't care at all anymore anyway.  I'm done with trying to map or anything.  I'm mostly tired of stupid errors.  No teleporter scripts or entities?  Doesn't matter.  And you don't know me at all anyway. 
6 years ago
My zones wont properly.  I want the zombies to spawn in zones 1 and 3 when I'm in zone 2, and if I'm in zone 2 and 3 hasnt been entered, I only want zombies to spawn from zone 1 and 2.  But when I do the zones and doors properly, the zombies only spawn in the 1 zone I'm in.  Any ideas why?

PS.  I would also like to know the line to have doors make a sound when you open them like on Der Riese.  I tried looking them up, but to no prevail, I get nothing on that matter.
6 years ago
Well, sorry.  Not that many people will actually help.  Everyone else, they breed false hope by never replying back.  But, oh well.  Just add to that tally, would ya?

Double Post Merge: March 20, 2018, 07:51:30 pm
I just didnt want to buy BO3, waste time downloading it onto a computer that cant even run it, just for a .map file.  And I was wondering, I searched for the .map file online and it didn't exist, how could someone else can have a link to it?
6 years ago
What the fuck.
6 years ago
Loading ...