or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - coulter.andrew

How do I get the modtools?  I try to look it up but somehow the internet has Black Ops 1 confused with Black ops 3, so I havent found anything but wayyyy off search results.
6 years ago
The application doesn't even work.  As soon as I make a brand new Alias with the app, it then makes up some error as to not let me do anything.  And then it wont even save or anything.
6 years ago
Oh.  Well, I dont really know what fixed it.  It seems like my pc has errors and then they just stop randomly.  Like right now,  when my map crashes, I have to force restart my pc because something went awry and the Task Manager wont stay open
6 years ago
I know.  I was saying that it wasnt clipping that fixed it.
6 years ago
Oh.  I guess it was the amount of terrain was too much.  They dont fall through.
6 years ago
Thank you.  Maybe you'd like to try the map when I get finished?  I will be doing a 5 part series though.  I would like to have a better menu for the 5, like a sub-menu for the 5 maps instead of having all on the main menu.
6 years ago
It was a default texture I used.  But I did fix the problem.  I am not sure if it was either too much terrain or what.   I know I deleted some that wouldnt even be seen from the map and I made a clip texture the same shape as the terrain and it worked.
6 years ago
I just decided to use Autodesk, 2018 to make my own weapon in general.  But I cannot get the workspace to open in MAYA.  Any idea how to fix it?  I followed the 2 tutorials I found for setting up the workspace.  Plz help.
6 years ago
I am almost finished with my first map and now the terrain patches aren't solids anymore.  I even selected them all and did right click>make structural, but it doesnt work.  I know I havent changed anything at all in relation to the terrain patches.  This is the last thing I need help with.
6 years ago
If your sure you installed the tools correctly then radiant isn't loading all the textures.
//
https://www.mediafire.com/download/9x42e4z4yyis2px
Load prefab in map. It has every stock texture. Delete prefab before you compile. The texture you want is called something like "zombie_teleport tiles".
Thank you for your help.  That idiot, HarryBO2 just doesnt know crap.  I found a post by someone else with the same problem I have.  And textures i cannot find are all after "Q".  So I deleted textures I didnt like and wasnt set up properly.  Then I got back a bunch of textures due to the limit of textures you can have in radiant.  So, common sense shows my mod tools were I stalled correctly.  But lord knows HarryBO2 has no common sense.
6 years ago
Btw, it is a default texture that came with the games its self.  The default textures are usually in the games IWD.  If it isn't there, mod tools simply cannot do shit.  And I did instal mod tools properly, im not a tard.  Bit I will see to it that you cannot reply to any of my posts ever again.
6 years ago
Yep.  But... I will just add one myself with other textures.
6 years ago
Come to think about it.  I dont have but a few decal, plaster, and subway textures in Interior Walls.  I have locale and surface type as All.
6 years ago
What is the Gray pentagon tile texture that you would use in a teleporter room?  I somehow cannot find it at all in radiant.
6 years ago
Where is the Mediafire link?
6 years ago
Loading ...