or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

I guess little update to this.
Added Scar-H
Completed zoning and zombie spawns.
Zombie pathing 98% done. Just a few spots to touch up.
Randomized spawn locations of keys for lockers.
I've decided not to add nova crawlers to this map as it's already difficult enough without them crawling around.
An easter egg is being written for the map. The easter egg will not have anything to do with beating the map. That wouldn't be an easter egg if it did. That would be undefined objective gameplay, but no one in the zombie community seems to realize that. The map will be beaten through other methods. Doesn't mean the reward for the easter egg won't be worth while if all goes according to plan.
I've also thought of adding another new perk. Will see how testing it goes, then decide what happens from there. Could be a helpful little perk for people that like to go down.

Really all that is left to do is the ee and set up the end game. After that I can start giving it out to my testers and finish up the detail while they try to break it. Quite possibly when it is done and released I will convert it to backlot 1942 for multiplayer.
Backlot
75%

10 years ago
I don't see why you guys are so worried about it missing a few textures. It's not that hard to replace them.
10 years ago
Okay, so we're currently playing this right now. I have to say it looks nice. This could be a great map if it actually worked like planned, but this is the most broken map I have ever played. Please take another 6 months and fix all of it. It looks like fun if you can fix it.
10 years ago
I'm guessing that your computer had too much going on to give the game the resources needed to play some fx as all the weapons have muzzle flashes and I've rarely seen the powerup fx not work but I've only seen it in recordings or live stream. Everyone I know that plays has commented on them. I've seen that issue on Treyarch maps just because the game couldn't get the resources it needed to play the fx properly.

10 years ago
Edit: I see that ConvictoNDR removed his post that had my removed link text in it so I guess that explains why you posted another link... -_-
:troll:
10 years ago
<Removed by Admin>
You're welcome.
10 years ago
Ain't that the truth. I thought I would be able to decline the dismissal but it wouldn't let me. I will try IE and see if I have luck there. thanks
In chrome go to downloads and recover the download and choose hurt me plenty. It's better than opening a new browser just to do the download again.
10 years ago
but it's perfectly normal in UK English (remember we were the ones who actually made this language that you speak...)
English is a Germanic language, so if you want to get technical then the Germans are the ones that made this language that you speak. Therefore making Yaph1l the cool guy.
I'm just going to leave it at that because the rest I don't really care. I'm not an English teacher and I haven't been in an English class in years so I don't expect my writing to be perfect.
10 years ago
SERIOUSLY!!! Come on guys! Its not hard, open the weapon file and search for "hide tags" then after that just add "tag_silencer", ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE, if your gonna add a weapon someone sent you to just drag and drop into a map, at least make it look like you tried....
SERIOUSLY!!! Come on guys! It doesn't matter. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE. It's a little piece on the end of the barrel that doesn't effect the weapon and gameplay at all. All it really does is make it look cooler. If you're going to use anything that is drag and drop in your map then it doesn't look like you tried anyway.
Spelt is only acceptable now because people are getting lazier and lazier due to wanting to keep texting short. But if you notice the red squiggly line under the word spelt when you type it. It's not the proper way and if I ever saw someone put that on a job application I would reject them right away without reading the rest of their application.
Stevie, I'm just going to hope you're a lazy typer and don't actually teach students English the same way you type...

And pashan, how did you even manage that? I guess make sure you don't have any bad kvps on your worldspawn. The brushes aren't script brushes that are effected by any scripts are they? Use a script placer to make a test map and copy your .map and rename it to that and see if it does it on normal scripts and weapons. If you added xmodels, did any of them for whatever reason have a clip texture that has now overwritten the clip?
10 years ago
also, you spelt the Mauser's name wrong. And the un upgraded version doesn't have a silencer.
Again, nobody has to have the weapon be exactly like Treyarch's version. Quit complaining. It makes no difference to gameplay whether or not he has hidden the tags to copy Treyarch exact.
Also, it's not a silencer. It's a muzzle brake. Silencer isn't even a real term when it comes to guns. There is no such thing as a silencer because it does not make the weapon silent. The proper term is suppressor because it suppresses the muzzle flash and sound of the weapon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silencer
If you look at the supposed "silencer" on the Mauser, you will see it has the cuts in it to redirect gas in order to reduce recoil to the user. That is a muzzle brake.
I'm aware the tag for the model is tag_silencer. In all likely hood the Mauser is modeled off a base rig that uses tag_silencer. That's just more efficient on Treyarch's end.
Also, you spelled spelled wrong.
10 years ago
Those straight jacket and patient zombies actually look good with the motd prisoner heads. Looks more like some bad experiments were going down there. Nice :)
10 years ago
Yeah, but I thought we were talking about wise decisions?
10 years ago
its funny that you didnt mention on TMG, that you're doing a UGX version - wise decision
I don't even post stuff on zm anymore. Too many drama queens.
10 years ago
Damn.. I just got cowmanned...
10 years ago
Loading ...