or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

Just any sky texture.
10 years ago
Would that appear in game?
No. It will be invisible as long as you have a skybox.
10 years ago
Give the inside faces of the caulk box around the map a sky texture.
10 years ago
If you don't mind me asking, from which CoD game did you get the AK-47 from?
The cod game that it is best in, COD4.
10 years ago
After watching this played last night, I'm just polishing the map up and I will release it Sunday, August 3rd.
Some changes from the version last night:
~Added AK47
~Changed the difficulty to default to Normal since I was getting complaints about that and added a difficulty selection to the coop lobby menu.
~FIxed path and clip issues. General polishing up of the map.
~ I decided to make hitting the box even more of a gamble as it should have been originally in my opinion. The box will no longer refund your points when it moves. I think it stupid that no matter what, hitting the box will give you something or refund. So no more refunds.
10 years ago
PS4 seems to be the better console this time around. From friends that have bought an xbox one, they've all said it sucks.
10 years ago
Do you have the viewhands changed to the cod4 ones in your weaponfiles both in raw\weapons\sp and mods\yourmap\weapons\sp?
The files in both locations should be the same or it causes problems.
10 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player giveWeapon( weapon );
player setWeaponAmmoClip( weapon, ammo_amount );
player setWeaponAmmoStock ( weapon, ammo_amount );
10 years ago
Seems this is on track for a release in hopefully the first week of August. Aiming for the 3rd. I'll see how it goes though.
The easter egg has been added. I've added as much detail as I'd like due to the fact I have other projects I want to work on that excite me more. Fixed as many bugs as have been revealed to me through my trials of the map, and also the people that tested and actually gave me some feedback. Thank you to those who actually took the time to give feedback. At least now I know a few more people I can rely on to actually test the map instead of just say they will to play it early.
Also our fourth player lost connection tonight so we just messed around. Thought the upgraded mini gun looked cool so I will share that with you

10 years ago
Map is looking insanely good Convict. Detail heavy, just how I like it! :D
Thanks. I was thinking next map I'll step up my game and try making a square room with some windows. I feel like I need a challenge.

What about the Pack-a-Punch?
You want me to give away all the maps secrets?

If anyone is interested, we are playing coop here http://www.twitch.tv/convictiondr
10 years ago
Looking for a couple more play testers for when I roll out the next beta version.
If you're interested, go ahead and tell me here why I should allow you to beta test. Maybe the judging eyes of others in the community will weed out a few of you that just want a beta to get a map early for you and your friends. Only looking for those who know what they are doing and will actually take the time to test it multiple times, both solo and coop, and on both difficulties; and when they finish they will actually take the time to write up some useful feedback.

I will still accept two more.
10 years ago
dp you still have the weapons locker system in place on this map? and also how come the pack-a-punch is shooting a teddybear instead of spending 5000 points on it instead?
Yes, the lockers are still there. I didn't use them in that video though because the keys I wanted spawned in an unobtainable location. I did that so players can't rely on the lockers for weapons every game.
10 years ago
That sounds very interesting... :troll:
Gotta have a hobby.
10 years ago
Looking for a couple more play testers for when I roll out the next beta version.
If you're interested, go ahead and tell me here why I should allow you to beta test. Maybe the judging eyes of others in the community will weed out a few of you that just want a beta to get a map early for you and your friends. Only looking for those who know what they are doing and will actually take the time to test it multiple times, both solo and coop, and on both difficulties; and when they finish they will actually take the time to write up some useful feedback.

What's left to do?
Further detail.
Possibly custom hud.
Crush the dreams of children.
Easter egg.
Test test test.
Stuff.

http://youtu.be/FOl-c2LaAis
10 years ago
Loading ...