or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ConvictioNDR

Black Ops 2 Soundtrack: Main Theme

Map is looking good, dont have anything more to say, keep on doing it
There is actually two versions of the song. The orchestral mix is was done by Jack Wall.
I will be looking forward to the release of this map, SOG is now one of my most favorite maps. To see that all the features from that map will also be in this map too makes it all that much better. By the looks of things I am figuring it wont be too long until you release it. I would really love to see the nova crawlers put into this map also like someone stated already. Great job! I will be patiently waiting friend ;D
Yeah, should see it in June. Working on Novas today a little, but not really sure how to go about adding a new aitype to the map that spawns in after power is on.
10 years ago
Theme from Call of Duty Black Ops II (Orchestral Mix)
10 years ago
Well I finished the main bit of mapping. Enough to show it off more at least. Still need to do more work on lighting and then add all the detail. Need to add some finishing touches to some of the buildings as well. After that comes making it play like a zombie map.
Here's a kind of side by side look at it with cod4. Also most likely going to use that music as the menu music.
http://youtu.be/aBu1N7NxzkQ
10 years ago
Oops. I was thinking of a different topic. Oh well. Stevie you are now fatboypro :P
10 years ago
I didn't watch your video. I was just going off what stevie said.
10 years ago
I've seen people have this issues when they didn't put a hollowed out box around the map and give it a sky texture. Doesn't matter which sky texture, just give it a sky texture.
Also check your worldspawn settings.
I don't know why everybody immediately assumed it was a gun that you ported through maya lol
10 years ago
you could've at least tried to put this into a form of constructive criticism...
That is constructive. As you can see, it got the point across without saying oh you SHOULD do this. I'm not gonna go around telling people what they should do. It's his map, he'll do what he wants. I just wanted to point out that it's not a prison and I seriously doubt I'm the only one tired of seeing prison zombies in every map that isn't a prison.
dont worry, I just needed the guard zombies, im going to try and replace the prisoner zombies with the hospital looking ones from Tranzit because as you can see, they would fit more :P
And here is your proof that it was constructive enough without telling him exactly what to do.
you need to fix the mw3 hide tags it has a silencer  ;)
Either that, or change it to a silenced sound.
10 years ago
Oh joy.. another map with prison zombies not in a prison...
10 years ago
Looks very cool ! Can't wait.
:) SOG has to be in my top 5 maps can't wait for this one.

EDIT: Also may I suggest a Black Ops style Stamina Up? Whenever I got the Stamina Up in SOG it was rather annoying running like the Flash.
:)
Yeah, I'll be using a better version than Bam's old one that was used in SOG.
10 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
root\raw\sound\SFX\Levels\zombie\doors\door_slide_open.wav
I tried door_slide_open. It was the buzzing one from DR. Maybe they just used the same name and changed the path in the soundalias for 1.4. I'll have to go look at that later.
10 years ago
Will the aliens have correct sounds and anims this time around? Would make them way better
If anyone wants to animate them, sure.
I've got the sounds but no matter what I try, they won't convert. I'll keep trying though. I suppose if anyone is just amazing at converting sounds you could pm me if you want to help.
10 years ago
Looks like an interesting project. When I saw the title I expected it to be just the map file ported from COD4, good to see you are actually mapping it yourself. Just a suggestion as an additive to your locker system, I noticed when you are finished opening it you just do a model swap. It's somewhat noticeable without something to bridge the gap(like FX does in things like helicopter explosions etc.). Would be nice if you added an animation for when the locker opens and maybe a hinge sound that way you have a smooth transition.
I tried finding the creaking noise for the door in nacht but was unsuccessful. If anyone knows it don't hesitate to tell me.
10 years ago
COD4 is my favorite Call of Duty game when it comes to multiplayer. The game just feels balanced more than any other COD. Looking at the map Backlot, I thought it would look really nice redone into World at War as Backlot 1942, so I started doing just that as a side project nearing the end of development of SOG (don't worry I have other original projects going on as well, just thought this would be fun). I'm undecided if I will make it into multiplayer as well which is why I'm using mostly WaW models right now. I have decided there will be 2 versions of this map in zombies though. The UGX Mod 1.1 version when it is released, and also my version. I think being a multiplayer map to begin with, it will fit very well into the new game modes of UGX Mod 1.1.

My version will feature:
~The return of the challenge/reward system from SOG, but this time they will be vital to your survival and progression through the map.
~4 Original perks. Solo Quick Revive and Double Tap 2.0. Stamin-up, PHD. An unamed perk that will increase melee damage. Dagger Daiquiri?
~Weapon locker system similar to that of Extinction in Ghosts. Gonna port a key model later since WaW doesn't have one, but for now they are flashlights.
http://youtu.be/QU8OzyUrhIA
~Modern Weapons
Spoiler: click to open...
USPM
ACR
Model 1887
B23R
Vector
Galil
M4A1
Python
M16A3
AUG H-BAR
Famas
RPK
MTAR
Minigun
MP5
MP9
AN94
AK74
P90
Benelli M1014
G36C
Winchester 1200
Desert Eagle
Peacemaker
PDW57
LSAT
PP90M1 Bizon
Cheytac M2100 Intervention
P226
~Pack a Punch, but this time it will appear in a whole new way.
~Aliens Rounds
~Nova Crawlers? We'll see. I have the models, just going to need help implementing them. Anyone?
~Verrukt Character Voices
~Defeatable Ending
~Anything else I think of during development. This should be a fun map with plenty of original ideas once I'm done with it. Open to suggestions.

Backlot
7%
10 years ago
So what's the problem? I think you left that part out.
10 years ago
By default only 2 dogs can spawn at a time per player. This is how to change that. Very simple.
Copy _zombiemode_dogs.gsc from root\raw\maps to your mods\mapname\maps folder.
Open it in notepad.
Go to line 166. It should look like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		while( get_enemy_count() >= num_player_valid * 2 )
Change the 2 to the number of dogs you want to spawn in for each player. Treyarch default is 2 but that's too easy for players these days. I recommend 4 as anything above that can be way too difficult for solo and later round coop dog rounds.
10 years ago
Loading ...