or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Centric

You should try to manage your limits better,levithan was a huge and feature rich map and it didn't need it.
8 years ago
That boss littererly made me jump. Did not expect that lol
8 years ago
If we take out the stories completely, aw was incredibly better. The campaign had structure to the levels not just run and shoot the whole time. There's was like one bo3 mission where it wasn't running around shooting with nothing else and that was the one where you destroyed the aquifers in the desert. But even so it was recycled from previous cods where was aw had the last mission cruizing down the river with Goliaths, the one where your in the prison, and some other that made the gameplay that much more fun. Bo3 is litterrly run forward and shoot which is boring. Bo3 was the most visually impressive campaign ever because of the frozen forest levels where the ground disappeared and stuff. But once again it was run and shoot.

Never playing it again lol.
8 years ago
some other users also complian about windows 10 that it's not supporting their mod tools . Did you try with windows XP or 7 mode on ?

no compatibility mode worked 8/7/vista/xp

Double Post Merge: March 02, 2016, 04:23:00 am
Fixed it. Apparently if T4M is in the the bin folder radiant wont run.

Remember, when something doesn't work, its always because of T4M :troll:
8 years ago
Did you atleast try with run with admin thing which windows you're running ?

windows 10

run as admin didnt work either
8 years ago
So I changed nothing since the last time I mapped and now radiant wont start. First I got this error:
This directory does not exist, also reinstalling mod tools didnt fix it.

After that I updated my graphic drivers and then it showed the radiant icon without actually showing the grey screen as it loaded. it loaded forever and wouldn't start or crash.

After that I tried this which someone in chat suggested

now it crashes immediately after pressing it in launcher with no errors, just doesn't load.

And this isnt a one day thing, it hasnt worked after alot of pc restarts and attempts.
8 years ago
So, i have bo1 mod tools, i replaced China Lake with the thundergun... but... there's something wrong, it's doesn't kill any zombies, 100% NO damage, i needing something to make it work but i don't know what is, please any help would be great. :)

Double Post Merge: February 18, 2016, 03:02:17 am
Adding the Weapon code in the .gsc?

I don't know anything about bo1 mods but I'm pretty sure actually including the thunderguns script would make it work a little better. Just a thought.
8 years ago
This is litterly a forum for a group of people who enjoy making moded maps, I'll never get how it managed to evolve into literally hacking personal things such as Skype.
8 years ago
Wow thats pretty :D

To make it harder to train you can have a destroyed ride scattered in the road or maybe a fallen Ferris wheel car in he middle of an area.
8 years ago
Well it might help if you gave a bit more info don't you think? Like what were they doing, when did it occur, etc? How I am supposed to pinpoint it when all people say is 'we got the glitch please fix'? It has the exact same effect as when 'ignoreme' is set to true, I've got some sketchy workaround that may fix it but I need to test co-op (since it's a co-op only bug) and that's always a nightmare to get arranged.

It's funny actually, the amount of mappers I see who have major problems getting a co-op test going, yet all these randoms who play the map seem to have 4 man teams every time they play lol. ::)

I'm not saying I know anything about how to fix it, I'm saying even though you've said in previous posts you didn't want to be bothered, you really should lol.  All I can say is it was after we turned power on and had killed the panzer and the jugg. And the people who actually got the bug had no idea when or how.

also the reason random people always have a full party is because they just get together in the chat. For actually testing a map you need to actually trust the person.

One last thing to add, they don't even notice they were invincible until I told them they weren't getting hit...
8 years ago
Ok, so I had my first real play through where I didn't just admire how amazing the weapons looked today. I was playing with some others and they both got the invincibility glitch but I didn't. Even though you can't pin point it, you really should try it brought down the whole experience since only one of us could die. It looks like it does when people remove the zombie attacking animations so maybe it has to do with the anims of some boss when it dies?
8 years ago
So that means I can not have two info volumes with the same zone? Why for example, I'm doing a backyard which is curved in the shape of "L", and I need to make this zone curve... What should I do?

you can definatly have more than 1 volume per zone, I did it in my contest map and it 100% worked
8 years ago
we could start a confused club? looks like we have at least 5 potential members lol

I think he was commenting on the misspell of zks name.
8 years ago
I merged the Galil bolt cocking animation with it, I'll try make a vid at some point if I can be bothered.

Just added this badboy (thanks to GeekComm for uploading the model), but I'm hitting the T4M memory limit now so this will be the last one.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm almost sure you won't, but would you mind sharing how in the world you make your spec maps look so incredible?
8 years ago
Besides, I'm probably a prime target for people like that, I can already picture plenty of people rating Oil Rig a 1 because they think I'm a cunt, but you know what? I'll happily accept that if it means we get a rating system in place. :)

I'm not sure why people would hate you when all you do is speak the truth about things.

On topic, the perfect system would be map reviews have to apply for the position with more than just making a review, like maybe you need to review a variety of maps and if the reviews reflect how good the Map actually is, they get the status and can then rate maps. As you guys already said mappers and higher ranking members (excluding donators) can rate them. The only problem is  we already have a lot of reviewers and some donators would be able to accurately rate maps. Better than nothing I guess.

We do need a rating system regardless of how it happens.
8 years ago
Loading ...