or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Centric

Looks nice! But just wondering, how do you texture models from scratch?
10 years ago
Thanks for the quick reply, how do I fix this? Should I delete something then reinstall mod tools? If so what should I delete?

Edit: If your talking about toms tool, I dont care if they show up in there. I just need to have the pap spec map to edit.
10 years ago
When I use toms xmodel utils, all models are white. When I click xmodel details, the only texture I have is the normal map. I searched my entire directory for the textures and they arnt there. Heres a screenshot of the model info:
 My textures appear fine ingame. I just need the pack a punch spec, so can anyone help me figure out why I dont have these textures? Im trying to add a custom pack a punch texture. Thanks  ;)
10 years ago
Do you have a cracked waw? That might be the issue. Also make sure mod tools were installed in the correct order. And how many time did you us the converter? It a one time use.
10 years ago
What version of mod tools are you using?
10 years ago
I included everything you said in the csv, added it to my mod, compiled and built mod, and it isnt showing up. Bam's patch for his adons is the only thing I can think of that might conflict with it. Help please?
10 years ago
Does this work with the ultimate black ops perks from zombiemodding? Basically, can I add multiple  scripts that require patch files?
10 years ago
Added everything correctly, double checked kvps, but nothings showing up in game. Help anyone?
10 years ago
Loading ...