or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BuIlDaLiBlE

oh i believe you, just saying thats what the error is "claiming" ;)

show us everything you put and where for the gun, so we can double check it all ;)
I've also forgot to mention: not even stock weapons can be put as wall weapons on the map. I think this is because of the UGX Modtools Patch.
9 years ago
the specific complaint its making, is that the call in DLC3_code.gsc is missing
If you're talking about include_weapon() then nope, it's there.
9 years ago
Must be a typo or something, as this only come's up when the gun is not added to the array.
That's what I don't understand why not working - everything is correct.
9 years ago
Another dumb error coming up... I'm so tired of this shit.
Well, here it is:
assert fail: zombie_rottweil72 was not included or is not part of the zombie weapon list.
I did include it in both _zombiemode_weapons and dlc3_code files and ofcuz in the .csv file, what else WaW needs from me?
9 years ago
Did you compile your map after editing the csv/s? If you didn't, you don't need to do full compile, just tick this:
It worked! I just need to stop making my map at night time, I became too dumb and forget about things...
9 years ago
I know this is so common to happen, but I just can't get rid of this error! I've removed unused FX from everywhere I can in zone_source, removed stock weapons from .gsc files and the weapon files themselves, but still can't figure out why it's still happening! So annoying...
And btw, I looked about this a lot on the forum and tried several tutorials to fix this shit, but still no luck.
9 years ago
Thank you all for the answers! I was shocked that I didn't realize that by myself, probably 'cuz I was scripting at night.
9 years ago
So, I ported a gun from Black Ops (M1911), everything perfect except that if I buy a wall weapon or use mystery box to acquire second weapon, the first one (M1911, obviously) gets replaced. How to deal with this weird thingy?
9 years ago
i make it so that people enjoy it not find everything wrong with it
Dude, this is called criticism. Get used to accept and deal with it. Honestly, if I wouldn't be so lazy to play every released map - you would probably die reading my messages about bugs and bad implemented features, 'cuz I want everything to be perfect.
9 years ago
hmmmmm lol, i would say thanks but idk if thats a strike at my map or a thumbs up reply. XD
Neither XD
9 years ago
Lol, that's... something odd.
Yaay, I'm first!
9 years ago
Yep, definitetly
Yea, even if I'm a beginner, hehehe.
9 years ago
nor do you have much experience in being nice to others
=\ That's not true.
9 years ago
Is there a way to enable the console btw?  :rainbow:

No. And cheat binds like "sf_use_ignoreammo 1" or "g_gravity" are blocked either. Game will exit immediately with "MODIFICATIONS DETECTED" message.
9 years ago
What music is being played on LIFE OVER screen?
Extracted it, btw.
9 years ago
Loading ...