or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BluntStuffy

Updated files, can someone tell me if the work fine now?¿

I wanna be prepared before I release some more cool shit  :troll:

You want to add the Xmodelparts and Xmodelsurfs, i get errors when compiling now.. I think when you add those 2 it's complete!
10 years ago
Nice vid!

That map looks pretty sweet to! I should give that a try  ;D  ;D
10 years ago
If the models included with this tutorial download are ripped directly from BO2, please (either by yourself or by recruiting the help of another member) remake your own model so that is legal to host on the site.

Thank you.

Also only stock-WaW models in this one, i did however re-scaled them and combined more model's into one (that's not illegal is it?  ??? )
10 years ago
If the models included with this tutorial download are ripped directly from BO2, please (either by yourself or by recruiting the help of another member) remake your own model so that is legal to host on the site.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, looking at your tutorial I suggest you just edit your scripts so that you don't use STR references - it's an unnecessary complication for newbies and really does not provide any advantage over setting the hintstring text via GSC in quotes.

Nope, only stock WaW models. I used a crate and a saw model, just called it "dig-sites" so people would know what i was talking about..  ;)
I'll edit the hintstring part tomorow or maybe monday.. Kind of busy right now

NP..
10 years ago
How can I do the easter egg????  I want to get the new wanderwaffe :'(

Read, my friend.. Read and you will be enlightened  ::)

Here is what I know so far. If you only want one hint, only open the first spoiler. If you want more hints, keep opening the spoiler boxes inside of each other :)

What I know so far from playing
To start the EE you go to the other side of the map where speedcola is. There is a flashing cylindrical statue back there.
Spoiler: click to open...
Throw a grenade at the statue. This activates a soul chest back at the spawn area
To get zombies to go into the soul trap, you need to stand near the flashing smaller flashing cylinder at spawn and do decent damage to the zombies. When youve done enough damage they change their appearance and run towards the nearby pond areas instead of attacking you. Once the chest is filled with souls it will stop flashing and you will need to repeat the process from step one with a different area on the map that is flashing. I don't know what to do after this because I died after the third pond :(

yeah nice trem, you was on the best way ;D

EE-SPOILER:
there are 4  "pools" you must fill (you can simple count it (?) ;D
) and after this, you become a reward..and after this, maybe you can go to the PaP-area.. ::)
not much to say on this point ;D
10 years ago
can somebody give me a clue of the EE? :D

if you know call of the dead from BO1 i say as tip: generators ;D
10 years ago
Alright fine I didn't want help anyway....  >:( >:( >:(

If you would have taken the time to read a bit more in the topic, you would have noticed someone else has the same issue. It turn out you should either remove installed mod's if you have A LOT in your waw folder or, as you could read 2 posts above yours:

Check your appdata/mods folder for loose files/iwds.

So yeah, there's some reply's related to your issue.... If it's still not working maybe you can stick around till the next update (prob in a few days) and see if the problem still occurs then..  Sorry man, but i don't think the problem is in the map-download..
10 years ago
When I´m trying to launch the map the Error comes up: Exceeded Limit of 400 fx assets
Thats the second map with the problem
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2218.msg21026#

I'm not really sure how this can happen... I would think only the FX from our file's would be loaded and you shouldn't have any problems, but i'm not sure how WaW loads the MOD's and if any other file's are loaded to?
I'd say maybe your WaW is messed up (it is an Original copy, right?) so yeah i would go for a reinstall..But i'm really not sure..  ???
Maybe Treminoar or someone from the UGX team know's why / how this happens..

10 years ago
Ah, didn't put two and two together there... he's got the title now :)

Thanks Treminoar! Also glad to hear you liked the map!

Thanks for all the great response! This is better than we could have hoped for!
Any bug's related to the Boss or the EE please report them to me or post them in this thread, so i can take a look at it!

Thanks guys! and happy zombie-killing  ;D !
10 years ago
Check out blackjackjonnyy, he has awesome tuts on terrain and curve editing !

http://youtu.be/hP7XywT2ncI

Just an example vid, check out his channel..
10 years ago
make it like this :

Code Snippet
Plaintext
preCacheMyFX()
{
level._effect["weapon_glow"] = loadfx("weapon_glow");    [color=red] //this line had the error[/color]
}

main()
{
level.DLC3 = spawnStruct(); // Leave This Line Or Else It Breaks Everything

// Must Change These To Your Maps
level.DLC3.createArt = maps\createart\nazi_zombie_undead_town_art::main;
level.DLC3.createFX = maps\createfx\nazi_zombie_undead_town_fx::main;
level.DLC3.myFX = ::preCacheMyFX;

}
10 years ago
Don't know if this is happened with copy - pasting, but look at the code-box for what might be wrong:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
    /*--------------------
     ZOMBIE MODE
    ----------------------*/
    [[level.DLC3.weapons]]();
    [[level.DLC3.powerUps]]();
    maps\ugx_easy_fx::fx_setup();
    maps\_dig_site::PreCache_dig_site();
    maps\_soul_chest::PreCache_soul_chest();
    maps\_zombiemode::main()                            <----- THERE IS NO ; in this line
    thread maps\_dig_site::main();;                      <----- THERE ARE 2 OF THEM HERE
    thread maps\_soul_chest::main();
    maps\_phil_kino_box_light::init();
    thread maps\auto_turrets::main();
    thread maps\_storage::main();
    thread maps\car_run::car_run_trig();
    thread maps\_woo_elevator::woo_elevator_init();
    level thread maps\ugx_easy_fx::fx_start();
    //thread maps\pill::pill();

/*--------------------
     FUNCTION CALLS - POST _Load
    ----------------------*/
    level.zone_manager_init_func = ::dlc3_zone_init;
    level thread DLC3_threadCalls2();
    level thread phil_typewriter_intro();

Don't know why this wouldn't be a bad syntax (is being read as one line i guess), but worth a try..
10 years ago
This one works to, i've tested it multiple times and i've also seen 4 or 5 other people that have added them without any issue's..

So no model's spawn, and no error's pop up? Did you thread the script in your mapname.gsc and added the  precache line? And are you sure you got all kvp's right??

Also the size for the triggers doesn't matter for them working or not. Only when you make them 40x40x40 the models should spawn on the ground and otherwise they will be floating or stuff like that.. They should work anyway..
10 years ago
Not sure how easy-FX works, but it could very well be the type of FX you use..
If you look in effects-ed under the tab "velocity" you see a box called "move relative to" i guess i must be either "effect now" or "effect at spawn" to work with angles..
Not 100% sure on the definitions, but roughly:

"world" offset calculated against the world axis  (?? not fully sure about this one..)
"effect at spawn" the effect spawns at the point of origin and stays there (unless it has velocity of it's own)
"effect now" the effect spawns at for example a tag_flash and "is connected" to that so moves with it
"spawn offset" ofset calculated against the struct / joint axis (?? not fully sure about this one..)
10 years ago
Couldn't just make a normal light, and create an info_null where you want it to point to. Then select the light, 'shift-select' the info_null and press W so they connect.
And you got a spot light! Only perhaps if you want to make it flickering (allthough you can do that with normal lights to) you want to use a FX.
10 years ago
Loading ...