or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BluntStuffy

The award for longest amount of pictures in a WIP thread goes to BluntStuffy! Nah, but really, i recommend hiding them all into a spoiler so you don't up with a WIP larger than the homepage.

anyway, your map is mouthwatering to say the least. Really good job so far!

Yay! i'm only registered for like 3 hours, and i've won an award already! lol, but thanks for the heads up. was kindoff expecting to have thumbnails on there. I resized them, so it's not that overwhelming..

Thanks!
10 years ago
If you're really missing the file: create a tekst-file named zombie_factory.atr inside raw\animtrees and copy this inside:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
o_zombie_difference_engine_ani
o_zombie_lattice_gate_full
o_zombie_lattice_gate_half

that's the antire anim tree. If the file is actually there, then i'm not sure...
10 years ago
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum and what better way to say hello than to post my WIP. It's my first zombie map, but it's the second time i'm making it  ::) The first version became a total mess of all cool things i could find and make up and shoved then in the map...
Not good. I kept most of the layout, deleted EVERYTHING inside and started over. The restart was about 3 months ago and i first started mapping in januari this year. Now let's talk about the actual map! Like the name say's it's mostly taking
place inside completely see through greenhouse's. You can look (and shoot) through the walls and floors to help your buddies! I'm also creating my version of S&D for this map: Survive and Defuse...

Zombie S&D: SURVIVE AND DEFUSE... The rough storyline: You're part of a special response unit and arrived on the scene of a biological testing facility that has been a attacked by terrorist's. The place is rigged with several timed explosive's and it's up to your team to defuse them in time.. When you arrived at the site you immediatly noticed there was more going on.....

Pics below are old pics, and old information from a previous version!! A LOT has changed
Spoiler: click to open...

also added Five zombie's and other model's that suited the map (credit's to Bamskater33 for his tut!, and edited the model's myself a bit. I LOVED the 'zombies' (or mutant's......) from half-life with their creapy hands, so i went for that).

And the zombie-Boss:
-Zombie Boss (doesn't stop rounds from changing, not affected by WW &  Instakill, no points rewarded for shooting him, ALWAYS A SLOW WALKER..)

first pic. a wall tv with the animated video screen from Bamskaters tutorial, the tv is rotating from left to right (thanks once more Phil for helping me out with your win scripts!)  and i'm going to try and make it 'useable'
- I've decided some of the bomb-site actually will blow up parts of the map when not defused in time (changing the route's) i've done some mapping for that (other pics)

There will be all sorts of weapons from WAW, BO, to custom ones. and there will be Multi-pap with buy-able wall ammo (for wall weapons, duh). Some random pics, allthough i'm not sure on the final selection yet.. I got most non-waw weapons online and animated them myself. will post some vids later on.. (most of these weapon pics are from the first mapping version, guns remain the same though..)

This is a pretty lame vid actually  :o, but it shows the idea's ive got for my costom wonder-weapon. The FN-Scar probably won't make it into the final version. The flintlock pistol centainly does!

CoD WaW; Custom zombies: Greenhouse, weapons 2.

Finally some random pics of the latest progres..

So that's what keeping me up at night for the past few months, as you can see i'm nearly done. But unfortunatly i'm also
far from finished ;) i've got quite some stuff to add and detail and work out.. I'm guessing release would be somewhere next year, lol. I'm not going to guess anymore, since i've past my own deadline like 4 time's already.. When i'm happy with it, it's done!

Credits at the moment: ( very old list, will be updated upon release )
-Tom BMX
-The Zombie Don (Don Goony's buildable's & Don Goony's Hacker function)
-Bam Skater's perks / zombie moddels / FX for amimated screen
-YaPh1l for all the scripting help!!!
-TheMightyDud - Alpha Script Placer
-everbody who helped me out and i forgot to mention
10 years ago
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been getting into Custom Zombies since the beginning of this year, but a fanatic zombies fan for much longer (xbox). I've already got an account on ZM.com (don't know if i'm upsetting people right now, and if zm is something that shouldn't be talked about..) and since i'm ready to release my first tutorials (custom script's for adding soul chest's and/or dig site's to your map, origin style) i felt the need to share it with as many modders as possible, why else would i spend so much time making it up and creating it?  Also working on my first map, i'll make a topic for it in the appropiate section, i think later tonight. First i'll have a look around the forums. I'm pretty sure i'll enjoy my time here, looking forward to it!
10 years ago
Loading ...