or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - archmeister94

So I opened up radientand I thought I opened up my map but I actually overwrite an enpty map, i tried the app date mod folder and WaW root but when ever i open it up, blank map! 
6 years ago
It's been a long time since I last made a map, and I forgot I had to build the MOD whenever I edited the scripts, my bad lol

But thank you both for trying to fix my idiotic mistake  ;D
6 years ago
So I want to re-add WaW weapons as I don't like the UGX ones and I've tried to figure it out but I can't, I tried following this tutorial but I got stuck on step 2 lol.  Is there any better tutorials or could someone tell me how to re-add one weapon, once I've done one I can do the rest?
6 years ago
tbh, i'm not seeing anything wrong with the things you posted in the picture. That means it would be somewhere in the kvp's on the triggers/volume's you didn't show.
check the script_flags on your trigger(s), and the targetname's on your zone's.
Okay I'll have a look, it's probably something stupid, like a spelling mistake, thank you for responding anyway
<3:D
6 years ago
I've watched terminators video as well as others on Youtube and I've also read the Wiki. I haven't mad a map in a while but i did make a few practice maps right before I started working on this one, I have exhausted every way I can think of to fix this and so I'm posting this as a last resort.

So I had two zones, "start_zone" & "hall_zone", they both worked perfectly, then I built up my map some more and added in the zones, stupidly I called one of the new zones "hallway_zone", so I won't get confused renamed "hall_zone" to "lobby_zone" and changed all the relevant KVP's and edited the mapname.gsc. This broke the zone, no zombies would spawn while I was in "lobby_zone (hall_zone)" so I changed it back. Zombies now spawn again but the game will now freeze once for a second while I'm in that zone (as seen in the Youtube video). I also can't get the other zones to work, if I'm in them the zombies won't spawn at all unit i re-enter "hall_zone".

Note: When I changed "hall_zone" to "lobby_zone", the text at the top left of the screen when I started my map still said "hall_zone" and that it had no volumes or spawners, renaming it back to "hall_zone" """FIXED""" it.

Image URL - https://i.imgur.com/PURcnp3.png
Youtube video of broken gameplay - https://youtu.be/z04ttynEfmk (micro freeze at 0:56)

Thank you for your time.
6 years ago
Sick map mate, knew I would like it as soon as I saw thoes screenshots, good job :D
7 years ago
So I began writing this up while MP was not working and as I did each step I typed it up, now that it's fixed I hope other people who are having similar problems might find it useful.

Start off SP and Coop worked fine, I've got an i5 4460 and a GTX 1070 so it should be a breeze.  But for some reason I was getting 2fps on MP on the menu and in game, settings set to ultra or low makes no difference.  When I tryed looking for a server to join my lowest ping to one was 196, but I have fiber and on other games it's between 10-50.  I tried googleing it but only found solutions for people playing on potatoes.  I used Steam to to check the integrity and it failed 2 files, as it attempted to download them it said the update was corrupt, then i tryed launching single player but an error appeared.  I then tryed launching into MP and another error but this time it mentioned my antivirus, so I ended all the processes of my antivirus in task manage and was able to launch MP with 60fps with my lowest ping to a server being 23, SP also works fine.

FIX:

So to sumerise my antivirus was giving me 2fps in MP and was fixed by turning off my antivirus, I hope this helps other people.

7 years ago
Plain, Simple and WaW style, just how I like it!

I really enjoyed playing this map, it resembles Shi No Numa closely but also improves on it.  When I played this i felt 14 again, all that was missing was a 2Lt bottle of coke and playing it at 3am on a Sunday morning.  This is a well detailed map and it pays off, it looks so nice and full instead of and empty map with guns and zombies.  I can't complain about anything really, PaP would be nice but not a big deal.

If you like the old style WAW maps then you will like this one
8 years ago
So now thats BO3 is getting modding tools what is this site going to do, will there be a custom BO3 Zomebies section etc?

Over the years, the Call of Duty® community has proven itself to be among the most passionate in the world – and we count ourselves fortunate to make games for you.
We’ve been listening to one of your top requests and are excited to announce that modding and mapping are coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 PC!
We’ve still got a lot of work left to do, but here’s our current plan:
You will be able to create Maps & Game Modes and more!
We will include Unranked Dedicated Server Files with the tools so you can run servers with modded content anywhere you choose.
We will provide an Unranked Server Browser so you can easily find and join servers with modded content.
Closed Alpha target date:  March 2016
Please remember that this is software development, so things don’t always work out exactly as planned.  Sometimes features slip or drop off altogether, sometimes they get replaced with other, more awesome features as we hit into limitations of our original plans.
There is much more news to come including updates on Open Beta timing.  In order to keep you informed, we’ll periodically publish developer blog posts to share our progress with our fans. Stay tuned to the Treyarch blog for more information.
And yes, this is for real.
Sincerely,
Cesar Stastny
Director of Development

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016
8 years ago
I don't usually enjoy futuristic map but I must say this is a really good map, well done  ;D
9 years ago
Looks good, not a straight port but a re-make in your own syle, this is what i like
9 years ago
First of all NO ONE would even concider donating to someone making a shitty BOXMAP BETA lol so there is no slips or slopes then again if you make even half as decent map as oilrig then maby you should be on the first page on ugx :P but lets stop speculating and get real since i doubt you will make something like oilrig anyways there is no need for this hypothetical discussion. However if you DO it then welcome back 2016-2017 when your map is up to snuff and we can talk about it then...

I'm not asking people to donate to my map nor will I ever, I make maps because I like to, even if its the best map ever or the shittest, MY MAPS ARE FREE.  You missed  my point completely lol, why does HE get to make a map and charge for beta, yet me or any other person on this site don't.  I'm completely against donation betas because if one person does it, then everyone will, which in turn will ruin CZ.  Also why are you changing the subject to my mapping skills, is it because you don't have a good enough answer to my question?
9 years ago
If stevie uploaded the beta and said "Heres the open beta, please if you like the map make a donation in to my paypal." I would happily donate $4 or more but I'm not paying to play the map early!  The way I see it is your charging people to play it early,  there are many points that have been said many times before about the matter but that's just how I see it.  "Well its optional you don't have pay, you can wait for the public release"  True, but how long is that gonna be?  I mean Requiem taking its time (I do believe that there are plans for public release soon), he could never public release the map.

And what about me and all the other map makers?  Can we release some unfinished map say it's in "BETA" and then charge people to play it?  It looks like a slippery slope that could ruin the community, just because someone wanted some money for there work.
9 years ago
Well, personally, I prefer Daedric Armor because of the protection it provides...
Wait, this isn't the skyrim forums. Christ, I saw the paid mods and I got all confused. My bad.

HAHAHA  ;D
9 years ago
Ill give this a play :)
9 years ago
Loading ...