or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - archmeister94

looks good :D
9 years ago
looks good ill give it ago  :D
9 years ago
Looks good, worth a download.  :)
9 years ago
This does look like a good map, I also liked your trailer and was going to click on the download but when I read the comments and especially what HitmanVere put, I was a bit put off but I'll probably download it later.  Due to the fact you only have 6 post I guess you are a new mapper, I too am a new mapper.  But what you have seemed to do is add lots of guns and custom camos etc, but not got some of the basics right like the glitches and broken spawners.  My first map is a basically a box map with basic weapons and perks, I have tried to get the very basic stuff right first then on future maps add more weapons and custom texture etc. 

But overall a very good first map  :D
9 years ago
i added your latest post to your OP

Thank you  :D
9 years ago

V1.7
Changed price for PPSH from 5000 to 3500
Fixed text for both PPSH and Type100
Added a small hint for power location
Canged solo loading screen
9 years ago
Fair enough if you say you can't yet do buyables ending :)
If you ever need a beta tester for future maps, you can always ask me to test any map or mod you're willing to make. :D

Okay  :) Add me on steam, my name is on my UGX profile
9 years ago
Oh and I was wondering if you were going to post V1.7 on here, because i noticed you posted it on Zombiemodding.

I cant yet edit post on here so I was going to wait till edit them but I guess I could post it as a comment.
9 years ago
I am such a noob! It took me until round 23 to find out that the telephone is the switch on how to get to the other room!

Double Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 06:13:52 am

Haha some people haven't found it yet  :P

Just had another game on this map and I really do enjoy it and despite what people say, box maps can still be fun! I personally don't look at custom maps by skill or looks. I look

at 'em by the experience and if it was fun or not.
The only thing I suggest you maybe add now is a Buyable ending; 50,000 points I'd say since you have the secret doors worth 10,000 and 20,000.
One last thing about those secret doors to the Ray Guns; they seem to have the hint-string for the price twice. Is this meant to be or is it a glitch?

I'm glad you liked it, and it may seem stupid but I went for a box map on purpose, then people would find it and say "wow a hidden room!"  But it looks like I hid to too good.  Opps.  :-\   As for the buyable ending I didn't just want "50000 to escape" or something like that and it just ends the game, I wanted an ending to make people go "WOW".  But before I released this I didn't feel I had the know how and the skill to make such an ending so I thought "Sod it, I won't have one".  But I do plan to add buyable ending to future maps when I have the know how and the experience.  There a 4 hidden Ray Guns, all triggers are behind the previous door (apart from the first one). 

I'd like to rate this experience 10/10!!! :D

10/10 I'm flattered, thank you. :D

Double Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 06:17:02 am
I forgot to mention that the Buyable ending should be at the door at the end of the second room, because it looks like that could be the way out. Sorry if I seem to be making such a big deal for a box map, but you really have potential to make some great maps! :)

When I was considering adding a buyable ending, I thought if I did add one it would be at the back by the double doors.  And no you're not making a big deal, I try to take on all advise.  I'm happy that someone has taken an such interest, as todate I've got 391 downloads in totel and I've got good reviews so it must be a decient map. :D  But the best is yet to come...
9 years ago
Very good map had fun playing it on my own but I wish my friend would donate so we can play together
9 years ago
My friend showed me this, it was the best map I had ever played at the time  :D
9 years ago
Really good map, makes old Dome feel new again.  Love the custom PaP camo but I feel some more camos would be good as the blue one gets boring after a while dispite how nice it is. :)  Also the clip sizes are a bit too small and electric cherry seems a little OP so I got a lot of kills with electric cherry.  Try having a cool down period on E-Cherry instead of every time you reload, apart from those minors it's a very good map  ;D
9 years ago
Looks good, I'll give it a play.
9 years ago
Downloading, Cant wait to play  :)
9 years ago
Downloaded, Played it, Love It :D
9 years ago
Loading ...