or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Alerion

I had that issue back with win7 too, so it's nothing new :please:
And you can disable the auto-standby in your settings.
9 years ago
WTF was the 2.9GB download for then? :alone:
9 years ago
iw_02.iwd is not damaged, it's the version provided by the ugx-mod. Thing is that Hammy didn't use the UGX-scriptplacer for our new project.

I did change the ugx and original files as described in the wiki, yet I get the same error.
9 years ago
It'll be downloaded when you start the progress and it's about 3GB.
9 years ago
On a normal browser? :lol:
9 years ago
Jeah, my name was already taken:| so I typed it "Aleri0n" with a zero
9 years ago
I'm sure after all the things i've searched without my proxy and annonymous identity browser, the government is probably already tracking me.

I get the feeling that almost anyone in here thinks that way ::)
9 years ago
Basically you're saying: "I gave you this information as part of an account/payment/whatever but you can't store it for usage later down the line." That's not how the internet works.

That depends on what information is stored and what is not. A keylog for example is not what I count towards the "typically saved data".
9 years ago
Yes it has, because before you could actually pick and choose what updates you want installed. Don't want that buggy nvidia display driver? You don't have to install it. Not so now, not without completely disabling updates and leaving yourself open to viruses and dealing with bugs.

I get your point but the display drivers were a bad choice:p I never used the windows-tool to update them.

WTF are you talking about? I was referring to http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/12/microsoft-tells-us-the-worlds-servers-are-not-yours-for-the-taking/ .

You mean THAT way round, then at least microsoft wouldn't be the ones to blame.
Still it would be their fault that they stored all that info of course.
9 years ago
Giving out some PP? Is that possible or did i just missunderstand something??

I don't think you got that sentence, re-read it:p

@ ImJagg and Zehara I added you both and will invite you if I see you ingame(:
9 years ago
Less worrying ones = sending data to Microsoft's servers when your not even using their services/Apps without you knowing. If you don't see an issue with that then you don't care enough about your privacy.

It's not without my knowing:p also I did switch these off of course

At the cost of not getting bug and security updates..

No shit, but has that ever been different?

Other governments can still get your information if they really wanted it.
Yup, but if microsoft intends to kill random people we're fucked anyways.
9 years ago
You can disable auto-updates:|

Also, all of the mentioned features can be turned off. If they WOULD still collect my data they wouldn't be allowed to use that against me, at least not in Germany.
9 years ago
Why would you need tutorials for that when you're literally asked if you want them during installation?
Except for a few less worrying ones which are one of the main-tabs of your settings...
Or are there any hidden features too? (and please don't say cortona :please:)
9 years ago
What'd you expect, it's Germany after all :please: (I think, pls don't hate on me)

You've got a point there, actually ::)
9 years ago
It's being re-uploaded at the moment, should be up later this day.
9 years ago
Loading ...