or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Alerion

----

----

----

----

Feautures:
-Perk Machines
-Hidden Audiofiles
-Moonstyle Teleporter
-some custom Models/Textures

To do:
-FX
-custom perks/weapons
-slightly better pathing

Credits:
-the UGX-Team
-IHammY/
-ZOMB1E KLLR
-codmoddd1234
-the five Bands/Artists:

-Callejon
     -The Devil Wears Prada
     -Asking Alexandria
     -Biffy Clyro
     -Zippo685

progress: 99%

This medium-sized map is almost finnished and I'm close to releasing it. I intended to record custom soundfiles for the eastereggs but I started another project so there are some parts of songs and interludes to find now. Even though this map is called Untergrund (underground), I focused on the outside area but some parts of it are only accessable via the church's cellar.
I'm thinking about changing the map's name as it turned out to become a bit different than I thought at the beginning and names like "Undead Church" are already taken.
Before you ask: that's not the right ani for the spas, I'm fixing that right now.

- Storry so far:
You enter an abandoned church. Soon you realize that you're trapped.. but you are not alone. As you try to escape you will reveal the buildings secrets.
Spoiler: click to open...
11 years ago
I thard I did.. would it be save to install it again?
11 years ago
I did that and put everything written in red or yellow together.
Looks like this:
11 years ago

Compiling the mod ff didn't solve it either.
11 years ago
Thanks, I installed it.
Now three other errors occured which I solved by putting "_zombiemode_utility.gsc", "_zombiemode_zone_manager.gsc" and "dlc3_code.gsc" into my mod folder.

Now the console just says "unknown error"/:
11 years ago
I had issues using my gmx account but I think this bug is already known.
I just used my g-mail account instead;)
11 years ago
This shimmering thing normally should stay inside radiant(:
I had this error too but as I launched the map this was pretty much the only thing that worked.
11 years ago
Do not hesitate to ask for help in our Chat Room or in our Help Desk section of the forum

Thanks(:
I won't bother asking as you've already been able to see :P
11 years ago
I installed all updates of the modtools. But I'm not sure anymore if I installed the project mover.. I kept my map simple and never changed any paths so it shouldn't be necessary though or is it?
11 years ago
I also am in such a situation and already thought about something like linking the folders.
But I didn't know that this was actually possible, thank you(:

Edit: yep, it works.
11 years ago
Hello, I am Alerion (most of the time).

I am currently 17 years old and have used my first modding program when I was 12, it was the Construction Set for TES3: Morrowind.
Since that I have done smaller projects for Gothic 1+2, TES4+5, Portal 2 (NOT the ingame editor:D) and some experimental stuff with the Blender.
My projects usually contain 3d modelling and storry-writing but I never got deeper onto scripting or programming.

Even though I always wanted, I never took part in bigger projects and have only uploaded a bunch of smaller files at WoP and the Steam-Workshop until now.
IHammY/ was the one who brought me to CoD zombies and finally UGX, for what I am very thankfull because this once again seems to be my chance to create something more professional.

I have always been fascinated by zombies and music in the Hardcore/Metal scene which pretty much explains why I like this game and the community arround it so much.
11 years ago
do not use a script placer again

Will I still be able to use UGX if I have created the map with an older scriptplacer or does it simply not affect the mod in a direct way?

Also I can't compile my maps even without the mod. Launcher says "ERROR: Could not open '../zone_source/dlc3.csv'" and "Could not find Script 'maps/_uombiemode_utility'" even though I created the map with the scriptplacer.
I'm pretty sure this is my fault but how can I fix this?
11 years ago
Thank you,
using the mod now looks way less complicated(:

Can I use the scriptplacer to apply the mod to an already existing map? I was just wondering because it says "create new map" every time..
11 years ago
Loading ...