or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Alerion

Update:
It took only a whole day to install and I only had to redownload windows 10 once.. like, the whole thing

Except for a few features which feel uncomfortable (you have to right-click the sound icon to access the sound-mixer, which was reset... so much to "you'll keep all your settings") everything seems to work.
I can use the radiant for now and have to re-install the modtools anyways because I had messed them up beforehand.
9 years ago
Cool, thanks for your feedback(:
I'll probably do the upgrade tomorrow then.
9 years ago
I'm thinking about upgrading now but my system is kinda weird so I'm not sure whether or not it will actually work.
I've got a 64GB SSD which was too small for the os and all the drivers so I'm using shell link extensions to "outsource" driver backups, not so necessary programs etc. Does anybody have experience on that?

Also, I heard that it could cause problems with the modingtools, is that true?

EDIT: I already downloaded it a while ago and now I get random "reminder" popups which will initiate the upgrade if I click space (so basically everytime I write something it could happen).
9 years ago
Well then, good luck at modding your case(:
And remember, there are more things that can go wrong than you could imagine :P

On this one for example I may eventually have slightly blocked all the sidefans ::)

9 years ago
The thing is, due to the copyright of the games you need to own the original game you intend to take raw-files from. Eg. if you want to use bo1 models/anims/weapons you have to own bo1.
I mean you COULD get them anyways if somebody gives them to you but that's technically illegal and I wouldn't talk about this further on this forum.

However, I'm not sure if this applies to other (non CoD) games too.
9 years ago
I think there is a way but IF you do it you'll have to get permission from the mapper (and the one who originally ported it). So asking him directly would be the better choice.
9 years ago
I moved your post to the helpdesk.

It's hard to find finished guns ready to download, most mappers/modders port them on their own using lemon/lime and a few tutorials.
9 years ago
Hey Soy-yo,
                 I had an idea like this years ago where the all the rooms on the map would rearrange every minute or two so that you never knew exactly what room you were about to go into. It would make planing strategies much more difficult and I think that would be exciting to experience. Is that kinda what you were going for?

With the exception that there would be an exit somewhere.
And wasn't there a map like that years ago? where you had four differently colored portals on each room?
A real cube version would be awesome to see though.
9 years ago
I like the movies too, the second one was a bit over the top though..

This project seems promising I'm more concerned on how you'll get up to the doors on the sides or even the one on top though.

Now I see why you need so many brushes though :D I hope you'll find a good solution for that.
9 years ago
I just noticed the fan you linked, that one's for a cpu. I wouldn't recommend putting that one anywhere else on a pc..
If you buy a new case there normally are 1-3 pretty good fans included, you can normally stock up with the ones you had on your old machine.

Normally 2-3 are enough to cool your build so I'd choose the ones making the least noise and avoid unnecessary coolers on your case and therefore unnecessary noise.

If you do want better cooling on your cpu though you could either buy some liquid cooling (I'd recommend at least a midi-tower for that) which should be around 70$ or a better fan than the stock ones (if you don't have one already) which are normally about 30-60$ depending on cooling power and noise.
9 years ago
So do you want to get completely new components or do you just want to move your existing build into a new case?

If you buy a midi-tower or even a tower case you shouldn't have any problems with the space if you intend to move your build.

I'm a fan of the NZXT cases as they look very awesome yet they are kinda expensive and the quality is lower than you'd expect if you pay that much (nothing really notable as long as it's closed though).

I'm thinking about buying this one:

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/154-n450-noctis-gaming-mid-tower.html

That's the one I currently own:

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/95-phantom-410-mid-tower-case.html

However, they're both around 120$ :poker:

On second place of my personal favorites there's the Shinobi cases, they have a more simple look but are beautiful in their own way. Also they cost about half as much:

for about 60-80$

I don't have much experience with smaller cases though but they are usually even less expensive.

If you really like the one you linked though I'd suggest you stick with that one. it's usually best to get the one you personally like the most. It should be big enough for your build too.
9 years ago
Awesome to see that so many are already playing osu!

I just found the !request option that you can use in any ingame chat which will give you a random beatmap based on what you usually play instead of being based on your pp/acc like the one on the website. :rainbow:
9 years ago
Oh my god! I remember playing this until one day the servers went down.. I wasn't aware that it's up and running again!
EDIT: Seems like my old account is gone though :'(
9 years ago
Could you post something like the link to the actual game itself. Or gameplay, or website. Thanks anyway.
I updated the OP a bit(:

Lol the feeling is awesome when you rebel, good days.

Still hiding it, along with my DS and Dragon Quest IX.
And others think they're cool when they drink some beer
9 years ago
Loading ...