Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I am trying to make a new map for testing purposes and I get these errors.

First, I got '_zombiemode_dogs.gsc is missing'. So, I copyed that gsc from raw to my mapname folder. The I rebuilt mod and recompiled ect.

Then I got missing dog animscripts errors. Every time I would copy them to my mod folder, I would get another missing animscript errors. I eventually copied all the dog related animscripts into my mod folder. and then I got a server script compile error. in one of the animscripts.

I even tried removing dogs from my _zombiemode.gsc, and still this shit. I had this error on my very first created map, but it hasn't appeared again until now. I am thoroughly pissed because I just wanted to test one thing that was supposed to take 5 minutes, and I wasted 30 mins troubleshooting with no success. I checked on UGX and ZM for a solution, but all the posts had no solution, or the solution didn't work.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
usually dog anim related errors are from not compiling patch. Go to the compile tab, find mapname_patch, click build fast files on the boxes and also mod specific map (mapname) and then click compile. Should take 2-5 seconds and then rebuild mod and try again
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
usually dog anim related errors are from not compiling patch. Go to the compile tab, find mapname_patch, click build fast files on the boxes and also mod specific map (mapname) and then click compile. Should take 2-5 seconds and then rebuild mod and try again

Yea, I did that  :poker:

Loading ...