UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: MZslayer11 on April 30, 2015, 01:54:14 am

Title: New Map Errors
Post by: MZslayer11 on April 30, 2015, 01:54:14 am
I am trying to make a new map for testing purposes and I get these errors.

First, I got '_zombiemode_dogs.gsc is missing'. So, I copyed that gsc from raw to my mapname folder. The I rebuilt mod and recompiled ect.

Then I got missing dog animscripts errors. Every time I would copy them to my mod folder, I would get another missing animscript errors. I eventually copied all the dog related animscripts into my mod folder. and then I got a server script compile error. in one of the animscripts.

I even tried removing dogs from my _zombiemode.gsc, and still this shit. I had this error on my very first created map, but it hasn't appeared again until now. I am thoroughly pissed because I just wanted to test one thing that was supposed to take 5 minutes, and I wasted 30 mins troubleshooting with no success. I checked on UGX and ZM for a solution, but all the posts had no solution, or the solution didn't work.
Title: Re: New Map Errors
Post by: vinnyz500 on April 30, 2015, 12:19:30 pm
usually dog anim related errors are from not compiling patch. Go to the compile tab, find mapname_patch, click build fast files on the boxes and also mod specific map (mapname) and then click compile. Should take 2-5 seconds and then rebuild mod and try again
Title: Re: New Map Errors
Post by: MZslayer11 on April 30, 2015, 02:51:47 pm
usually dog anim related errors are from not compiling patch. Go to the compile tab, find mapname_patch, click build fast files on the boxes and also mod specific map (mapname) and then click compile. Should take 2-5 seconds and then rebuild mod and try again

Yea, I did that  :poker: