My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan

Basically the cargo containers shouldn't be so dark (The container is made from brushes BTW since MW2 didn't make them models)
I have
- Caulk Box
- Light Grid
- Proper Worldspawn settings
- Lights (as seen in the radiant picture below)
- Custom vision file

Radiant Image -

All help is appreciated

EDIT
Figured out it was the nmls on the textures, anyone got any idea why? PS I originally had to use a nml converter because the textures had dots/ random dark spots all over them
Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:44:53 am by Andy Whelan
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
If you target the light to an info_null using targetname , you can make a spotlight try pointing it at the area you want lighting up . This guide is a good one for reference

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Advanced_Lighting

I am still a beginner with the mapping but it seems exponenet 2 , and fov inner 90 , and fov outer 120 , intensity 2 give a decent shadow when the zombags walk past.
Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:58:15 am by pcmodder
Marked as best answer by Andy Whelan 9 years ago
Date Registered: 8 August 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
torox850's Groups
torox850's Contact & Social Links
When you import new material in Asset manager the normal maps needs to be a real normal map (purple, blue, pink...) and not the black and white one, otherwise AssMan will give you a fully pixelated images that cause alot of mess
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
When you import new material in Asset manager the normal maps needs to be a real normal map (purple, blue, pink...) and not the black and white one, otherwise AssMan will give you a fully pixelated images that cause alot of mess

Thanks heaps, I appreciate it.

If you target the light to an info_null using targetname , you can make a spotlight try pointing it at the area you want lighting up . This guide is a good one for reference

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Advanced_Lighting

I am still a beginner with the mapping but it seems exponenet 2 , and fov inner 90 , and fov outer 120 , intensity 2 give a decent shadow when the zombags walk past.

Yeah, I already knew of this. I just started on the map so I am not done with lighting

Loading ...