Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
First, the zombies won't move even though they are properly placed as well as the path nodes and everything is done right.

Second: I am having this red glowing effect:
I've tried to place reflection probes under every light in the map, but that doesn't work.
I tried moving the reflection probe away from any red light and I still have this issue. I tried removing all of the reflection probes, but Juggernog seems to emit this red light. Any thing that reflects light is glowing red on the map. Through process of elimination, I think that the Skybox is the issue, but I don't know how to remove it. I think that it could be the skybox/sunlight, but I'm new, so I'm not sure. When I changed the sun color to blue everything had a tinge of blue to it. But anything that reflects light was still red. It cannot be the sun color. I made sure that the values are exactly the same as the default map, and the path nodes are placed correctly for zombies, but they stand still as well as the dogs. They don't seem to know where I am.

And is there any way to disable all of the "things" around every prefab? It's something that just keeps getting in the way and I was wondering if it was possible for it no to be seen.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
First, the zombies won't move even though they are properly placed as well as the path nodes and everything is done right.

Second: I am having this red glowing effect: (Image removed from quote.)
When you compile the map you need to have connect paths, compile lights, and compile reflections checked.
And is there any way to disable all of the "things" around every prefab? It's something that just keeps getting in the way and I was wondering if it was possible for it no to be seen.

Press F to see the filters and just uncheck things you don't need at the moment such as clips and triggers.
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
When you compile the map you need to have connect paths, compile lights, and compile reflections checked.Press F to see the filters and just uncheck things you don't need at the moment such as clips and triggers.
Thank you, I will try the reflection fix, but what about the zombies? I've done everything right, and it doesn't seem to work...
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Thank you, I will try the reflection fix, but what about the zombies? I've done everything right, and it doesn't seem to work...

Compile paths is checked?
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
I failed to realize that the "connect paths" was for zombies. But I keep getting this error and how can I fix it?

ERROR: sound alias file weapons.csv: duplicate alias 'rpg_impact_boom'
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
I failed to realize that the "connect paths" was for zombies. But I keep getting this error and how can I fix it?

ERROR: sound alias file weapons.csv: duplicate alias 'rpg_impact_boom'

Normal error, ignore it.

Edit: Is this your problem or someone elses, as I noticed the game is being streamed through teamviewer.
Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:20:27 pm by ProGamerzFTW

Loading ...