More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
it is not a matter of what YOU prefer, this topic is not about you and your feelings its a matter what will help him coop with another mapper in the best way and also the reason i tried to stop you on page 1 however since we both are here insted of me explaining in the chat in order to not derail the topic, lets talk about you and what you prefer...

You prefer handling 50 files over 1 file this is why i ask give me ATLEAST THE PREFABSNAMES afterall its THAT EASY as you describe it so if you ignore this a second time maybe your method is not at all so efficient dont you think? You can pretend im that other mapper in need to start working on the map so im still counting from the last post
Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:31:12 pm by RadimaX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 October 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Unannounced Map
40%
DarkWhiss's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
DarkWhiss's Contact & Social LinksBabaMayDarkWhiss
you make the assumption all the prefabs are already in place? when you add a prefab you still have to first of all send it over, then realign it, then in the end make sure it uses the same textures as the main file thats 3 additional steps privided its never edited for 2 3 or 4 people working on the map, if you decide to update it there goes another prefab distrebution for 3 people that have to post it in a different folder not counting the mapfile itself, if you want to know more reasons why L is superior to prefab join the chat and i can tell you all about it but arguing over it here wont help him coop on a map any better so you might aswell stop it now makecents. Here is a visual representation that might help you understand.

(Image removed from quote.)
LOL that image. That's too funny...  ;D
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
ultakitten's Groups
ultakitten's Contact & Social Links