UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

How do you install gun's mean't for COD 4 in COD 5 Zombies?

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by GTTClan
Date Registered: 9 May 2014
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
GTTClan's Groups
I suck at rigging, and porting guns. So I got files from somewhere of modern weapons from BF4, Ghosts and BO2 but how do I put that into COD 5?

I know COD 4 and 5 have Identical files but when I transfer all the files and overwrite everything, I get errors like "Weapon M1911 not loaded" or something in Mod Builder. Preventing my weapon from showing up.

The mod.csv also has got these codes I guess you can call them like Xmodel,_______, and then different weapon attachments Bf4_m1911_suppressor and Etc. What do I do with these? Since Zombies does not have a Create-a-class, what do I do?
Marked as best answer by GTTClan 10 years ago
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
I'm guessing you're using CFGFactory? If so you have to use Toms COD 4 Xmodel mover program in order for them to show up in WAW.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
I'm guessing you're using CFGFactory? If so you have to use Toms COD 4 Xmodel mover program in order for them to show up in WAW.

LOL Yeah. I thought that website shouldn't of been mentioned xD
So hold on, any special settings for the mover? I just used 20 Converter threads and I moved them to a different file. I have all the stuff but I'm missing Sound, and Sound Aliases, But this doesn't matter right? I can just grab these from the original Folder of the mod?
Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:14:07 am by GTTClan
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
LOL Yeah. I thought that website shouldn't of been mentioned xD
So hold on, any special settings for the mover? I just used 20 Converter threads and I moved them to a different file. I have all the stuff but I'm missing Sound, and Sound Aliases, But this doesn't matter right? I can just grab these from the original Folder of the mod?
Lol honestly I don't know if you're suppose to mention that site. I know a lot of people in the community probably get there BO2 weapons from that site unless they know how to get the animations and stuff by them self without help.
As for the second question you can get the images,sounds, sound alias etc from the original download. BUT COD 4 sound alias won't work with WAW. You'll have to make them you're own.
Date Registered: 21 March 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Never used his tools before to get a gun from cfgfactory.
You just copy every file in the xmodelsurfs and xmodelparts folders then rename to the same name with the first letter missing is the only thing his tool would do.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
Lol honestly I don't know if you're suppose to mention that site. I know a lot of people in the community probably get there BO2 weapons from that site unless they know how to get the animations and stuff by them self without help.
As for the second question you can get the images,sounds, sound alias etc from the original download. BUT COD 4 sound alias won't work with WAW. You'll have to make them you're own.

One last question and I'll out it to the test.
Which weapon files do I drag into the game? Should I drag the whole MP folder into weapons or drag one file inside it? Theres M27, M27_eotech (would that work?), M27 ACOG, M27 Reddot, and M27 Suppressor.
Oops one more LOL In mod builder, is it weapon,sp/m27 or weapon,mp/m27?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
One last question and I'll out it to the test.
Which weapon files do I drag into the game? Should I drag the whole MP folder into weapons or drag one file inside it? Theres M27, M27_eotech (would that work?), M27 ACOG, M27 Reddot, and M27 Suppressor.
Oops one more LOL In mod builder, is it weapon,sp/m27 or weapon,mp/m27?
Making your own weaponfile in assetmanager is best. Those weaponfiles are for cod4. If you use the mp ones you'll have very low damage.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Never used his tools before to get a gun from cfgfactory.
You just copy every file in the xmodelsurfs and xmodelparts folders then rename to the same name with the first letter missing is the only thing his tool would do.
Really? :o
Every time I do that the weapon shows up blank is asset viewer for me don't know why.
Well sorry if I'm giving misleading info though guys, that's the way I've done it otherwise the weapon is blank.
 :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
Making your own weaponfile in assetmanager is best. Those weaponfiles are for cod4. If you use the mp ones you'll have very low damage.

I didn't even know you can do that. O_O  :rainbow: I can always edit the damage though with the UGX weapon editor or Notepad++

OH CRUD! Bunch of errors. *Sigh* Yup totally didn't see that coming.  :derp: You guys helped for sure a bit because It didn't say weapon not loaded but.. I'm about to test it.
Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:33:20 am by GTTClan
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
In mod.csv it would be weapon,sp/weaponnamehere. Unless your weapons folder is called something else I don't even know if that would work seeing as the mod tools can be a pain at times with what's what.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
In mod.csv it would be weapon,sp/weaponnamehere. Unless your weapons folder is called something else I don't even know if that would work seeing as the mod tools can be a pain at times with what's what.

I tried weapon,sp/m27_eotech, gave me a bunch of errors but didn't say couldn't load. Mostly with the knife?
I then tried weapon,mp/m27_eotech, told me weapon file couldn't be loaded. :\ I wish this was easier.... I guess I can try the whole folder maybe? maybe make a MP folder in SP? I doubt that will work though...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I tried weapon,sp/m27_eotech, gave me a bunch of errors but didn't say couldn't load. Mostly with the knife?
I then tried weapon,mp/m27_eotech, told me weapon file couldn't be loaded. :\ I wish this was easier.... I guess I can try the whole folder maybe? maybe make a MP folder in SP? I doubt that will work though...
No sp folder should work you're doing something wrong. Don't know what though. Change the knife to the WAW one and make sure you change your viewhands to the hands you're using. Give it the actual name as well not "viewmodel_hands_no_model" or else your weapon will have all attachments. Make sure you're running as admin as well.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I the Mighty
ConvictioNDR's Groups
Need to change the knife animations to the WaW ones as well
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Need to change the knife animations to the WaW ones as well
Don't forget to do this or else you'll have some weird knifing animation stuff. When I forgot to do this I had a lunge.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
GTTClan's Groups
Don't forget to do this or else you'll have some weird knifing animation stuff. When I forgot to do this I had a lunge.

Where are the knife animations and how do change each guns knife animations?

Loading ...