Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Don't know where else to post this but I guess here is a good place because I'm wanting help to know where I might be lacking in terms of mapping. I've tried to become better at detailing and making it so a room in a map isn't just some empty place. 
You can't see the room that good but this was when the room was basically empty.

This was the room after a hour or two of work put into it. You can't see it that well but I also made sure to make it so the area is not flat.

Any constructive feedback is helpful. Just be mature about the feedback and don't go throwing cuss words out at me. xD
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
For decals like blood and cracks, use fit option, so that doesnt happen like your blood decal in floor :P And also, make them patches, will be easier to manage with them that way
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
It does look better than before. Just make sure you don't add any unfitting models just to fill space (like the sandbags would make more sense if you could see where they come from).
And the decals could be done a bit better, but that comes from training.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Thank you both for the feedback ! @Hitman I didn't notice that till not to long ago and I've always been doing decals as just having the front show with the nodraw tool. Patches sound a lot easier can't believe I have not tried that ! @ Alerion thanks man. I'm trying to improve my skills!

Loading ...