Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
I'm having an annoying "problem" or what you want to call it. In my map you can look at certain direction and then you'll see that the textures with spec maps will have an annoying large amount of brightness. It wasn't like this before but now some of the spec maps are really bad because of the worldspawn settings.

And yes this happened after I messed a bit with the worldspawn settings, and I guess it is because of the sun settings. So is there anyone who knows what worldspawn setting can do this? If it is the sun settings, then what sun setting is it?

Thanks in advance.
Marked as best answer by Ege115 9 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
Nevermind I have fixed it now, I just needed to select the whole map and move it to a different place.
It's all good now.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
someone suggested this to me? My map is -1000 height? So it really does matter then?

I guess ill move mine lol

Loading ...