Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Awesome I hope you like it :D And of course I will, next summer time :P But maybe i'l be making BO3 maps ;) If the developers decide to release the mod tools :)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 10:52:05 pm
What awesome feedback! Thank you for taking the time to right this comment, I relay appreciate it :) About the minions theme xD I watched the minions movie when I was creating the map, and it was just a idea I had xD

I have created 3 maps,

Duck V2: http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863
Chicken v1:  http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html
And ZhunterZ. Duck V2 is a VERY standard map, as it was my fist map... I would recommend you giving Chicken V1 A shot, but its kinda a different style map than ZhunterZ, And has UGX mod :)
I have 2 more maps before this one called Duck v2 and Chiken v1 :) but you should check Chiken v1 its my second map, there my learning maps soo you might not like them as much :p
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I have 2 more maps before this one called Duck v2 and Chiken v1 :) but you should check Chiken v1 its my second map, there my learning maps soo you might not like them as much :p
dont... release... your.... draft work....

You dont see half finished practice paintings in galleries or preliminary scripts used in movies...
Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:19:37 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
dont... release... your.... draft work....

You dont see half finished practice paintings in galleries or preliminary scripts used in movies...

There finished... It's just LEARING MAPS cause I didint know how to do certain things... Just check out Chiken v1 and see... Duck v2 is my fist map so I didint know how to put lots of stuf in it. If you get mad don't play it..
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
There finished... It's just LEARING MAPS cause I didint know how to do certain things... Just check out Chiken v1 and see... Duck v2 is my fist map so I didint know how to put lots of stuf in it. If you get mad don't play it..
yea i wont bother...

we dont "want" to play your "Learning maps". We have all said it a thousand times - there are "thousands" of peoples "practice" work lurking around already

we want you to do that in private to "teach" yourself the skills to finally make a real map

Releasing the "practice"- will just get met with anger, and most likely ignored.

Then the other members here will once again have a go at us ( mods ) for not restricting the "standard of content" they expect to see here

when you learn to play a instrument - you do not do it on stage

catch 22
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:22:19 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
ill actually double back on myself here

I read the OP now

This one is not what i call "practice work" ( the others are so i wont touch em with a barge pole. If they had never existed to us, and you had waited and just released this, then this would be a non issue anyway )

by that we are referring to broken features box maps spamming one texture with floating models and gaps between brushes

this is not that, so ignore my previous posts
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:43:40 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
The maps where completely finished, and to perfect my work I needed to release them so pepole tell me what to fix... There not broken maps like a lot I have played. There 100% working and some people like the maps allot, I just released them to become better from user input. And to make my self a better maper. I needed to release them. I would recoment to play them but if you don't want I understand. Not trying to be selfish or anything. :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
The maps where completely finished, and to perfect my work I needed to release them so pepole tell me what to fix... There not broken maps like a lot I have played. There 100% working and some people like the maps allot, I just released them to become better from user input. And to make my self a better maper. I needed to release them. I would recoment to play them but if you don't want I understand. Not trying to be selfish or anything. :)
like I said, I agree this one isn't a waste time of time

But none of us will ever agree that you "need to release" unrefined or incomplete work in order to "learn"

It's obvious logic, you learn - then you present. Think logically

If you think this because you need "people" to point out problems. Again like with anything you should do that with personal friends out here of the lime light and not "on stage" so to speak

It's "doing it" that helps you learn - not releasing it

I'm not better at drawing coz I stuck a stick man to my fridge. Means I learnt while making it

Then Just stuck it "somewhere"
Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:25:39 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Huvor's Contact & Social Linkslechoocho-Huvor-1_ZC7IA4wlIgakV-t7HNPg
Keep making maps dude, had a fun time on this map c:
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Keep making maps dude, had a fun time on this map c:
Thank you! I wont stop just having a big break, for uni :)
Date Registered: 1 March 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HETTDIZZLE's Groups
HETTDIZZLE's Contact & Social Links
When might this update be finished? I am chomping at the bit to try and play this map!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
When might this update be finished? I am chomping at the bit to try and play this map!
Map is released :) what update are you talking about? :P just download it from the download button.
Date Registered: 1 March 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
HETTDIZZLE's Groups
HETTDIZZLE's Contact & Social Links
Map is released :) what update are you talking about? :P just download it from the download button.
For some reason when I was looking at the map this morning, it would only say currently updating and there was no option to download. All good now though, downloading currently, and super excited!!
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Hope you enjoy :) Let me know what you think of it!
  • anon1
  • Deleted Member
anon1
This user is deleted :(
It is a really fun map to play however it is hard to progress in the map because of some issues.
1. Textures and zombies get stretchy frequently including some weapons making them unusable as well as annoying. On top of that, a lot of tress, buildings, shadows, etc do not render property making every movement completely change how the map looks. Eg. the can be a tree with shadows and then i move my mouse and the tree disappears.

2. I cant shoot the pool balls making unlocking the ending futile.

I want to play this map but it is really hard to enjoy it with this hindrances

Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TMCYT's Groups