UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: 007makis on August 09, 2015, 09:02:57 pm

Title: ZHunterZ V1.1
Post by: 007makis on August 09, 2015, 09:02:57 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ZHUNTERZ
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2FjvqGK%2Feccc31f30e.jpg&hash=b46566d9f6df90affc1bc2d80f0292fed5b9dd60)

mega.nz
Youtube play through :)
FIXES IN NEW UPDATE!!
*Perk drop jug was still 2 hit for some reason.
*1 out of map glitch and other necessary clipping.
*Power triggers was hard to find
*Blundergat is no longer PAP cause of broken files.
*Reduced Boss chance of span.
*and a few other smaller bugs!

If you find more bugs please comment down bellow letting me know :)

http://youtu.be/1dXo_nZiQbY (http://youtu.be/1dXo_nZiQbY)
http://youtu.be/8UcM-vfYW14 (http://youtu.be/8UcM-vfYW14)

This is a reasonably challenging map, for real pro custom zombies lovers! I gave this map my full time and dedication! So im hoping you all with enjoy it :D
Also sorry to inform you guys but this will be my last custom zombie map ,at least for now, because i'll be starting university in september and I won't have any time to create new maps!

This is a Youtube-friendly map and has NO copyrighted music in it!

Features:
FIXED Double Points  (If the player has double points and get a nuke or Carpenter, The points are doubled)
BO1 Perks + Electrick chery + 1 Custom perk + Double Tap 2.0
FOV changer
Buyable max ammo
Runners from round 3
Custom font in game
Some cod4 + mw2 + bo1 + bo2 guns
Thundergun + scavenger + blundergat included
Random Box Locations
Custom Player Models
Custom sounds
Buyable ending (55K)
Custom Boss
Custom melee weapons
Soul Chest (thundergun)
Custom HUD
Buildable power switch
Hitmarkers
Custom PAP Camos
Custom Powerups + FX by me
Jukebox (all songs youtube safe)
Teleporters from the map five

Credits:
Custom font in game: DidUknowiPwn
FOV slider: Scobalula
buildable power switch : scriptz
breakable walls: MakeCents
Auto slide door: Mrhankey91
HITMARKERS: PROxFTW
max ammo: holty007
Characters: MrDunlop4
soul chests: BluntStuffy
SWINGIG PREFABS: Marsvinking
CUSTUM HUD: JR-Imagine
Perks: jei9363
Tom_Bmx: custom melee weapons
Lenny & Hacker22: some xmodels
KDXDARK: Custum powerups
boss scripting: Paragalor
Gun models exports: WoLf_GoLd, UGX Rorke , SevenGPLuke, ricko0z
Guardian angel Perk: Death_reaper0
Zombie in a jar: YaPh1l
perk drops: The Zombie Don
bonfire sale: Death_reaper0
UGX Jukebox : treminaor
Teleporters: AwesomePieMan

If I forgot  anyone please message me bellow :)

And lastly if you would like to suport my work! Please check out my youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrikingLetsPlayz (https://www.youtube.com/user/StrikingLetsPlayz)
Title: Re: ZHunterZ
Post by: SliqKilla on August 09, 2015, 09:11:20 pm
Looks cool , checking it out now. Hopefully you have a change of heart about the map making in the future :)
Post by: LegitimateRage on August 09, 2015, 09:21:53 pm
Downloaded now, looking forward to playing and will expect to leave some positive feedback in a bit :D

(PS I like the red Modname in Mods menu, first I've seen that lol. And the loading screen looks good too)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 09:54:48 pm
Alright so I didn't quite finished the map but I played enough of it to judge whether or not it was worth a full play-through/review and the answer is easily... yes ;)

The reason I had to stop playing was because unfortunately I was unable to finish building the power switch, I had the handle and metal frame at the same time, added the handle part but it wouldn't let me add the frame (and yes I did spend time moving around it looking for the indicator) so I didn't continue. I will finish it later with a friend though :D

As for the map itself, it's fun! Plays well, I like the tongue-in-cheek teddies and the soul box (for the thundergun?). Weapons are good too, it was nice to finally be able to prone with that starting pistol  ;D I only have two issues with the map; the standard-ish textures WaW (but I can overlook this) and the minion theme  >:( :P

Since this map is really good from what I've experienced, I'm sad to hear this is your last map  :'( Can I ask what other Maps you have released? I'd like to give those a go to! Anyways thanks for the great zombies map Makis and good luck with everything :D
Post by: 007makis on August 09, 2015, 10:43:48 pm
Looks cool , checking it out now. Hopefully you have a change of heart about the map making in the future :)

Awesome I hope you like it :D And of course I will, next summer time :P But maybe i'l be making BO3 maps ;) If the developers decide to release the mod tools :)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 10:52:05 pm
Downloaded now, looking forward to playing and will expect to leave some positive feedback in a bit :D

(PS I like the red Modname in Mods menu, first I've seen that lol. And the loading screen looks good too)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 09:54:48 pm
Alright so I didn't quite finished the map but I played enough of it to judge whether or not it was worth a full play-through/review and the answer is easily... yes ;)

The reason I had to stop playing was because unfortunately I was unable to finish building the power switch, I had the handle and metal frame at the same time, added the handle part but it wouldn't let me add the frame (and yes I did spend time moving around it looking for the indicator) so I didn't continue. I will finish it later with a friend though :D

As for the map itself, it's fun! Plays well, I like the tongue-in-cheek teddies and the soul box (for the thundergun?). Weapons are good too, it was nice to finally be able to prone with that starting pistol  ;D I only have two issues with the map; the standard-ish textures WaW (but I can overlook this) and the minion theme  >:( :P

Since this map is really good from what I've experienced, I'm sad to hear this is your last map  :'( Can I ask what other Maps you have released? I'd like to give those a go to! Anyways thanks for the great zombies map Makis and good luck with everything :D

What awesome feedback! Thank you for taking the time to right this comment, I relay appreciate it :) About the minions theme xD I watched the minions movie when I was creating the map, and it was just a idea I had xD

I have created 3 maps,

Duck V2: http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863 (http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863)
Chicken v1: 
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html)
And ZhunterZ. Duck V2 is a VERY standard map, as it was my fist map... I would recommend you giving Chicken V1 A shot, but its kinda a different style map than ZhunterZ, And has UGX mod :)
Post by: KnivingCombat777 on August 09, 2015, 10:52:56 pm
Awesome I hope you like it :D And of course I will, next summer time :P But maybe i'l be making BO3 maps ;) If the developers decide to release the mod tools :)
Seems like a good map, watched the video and it looks like your best map so far. Btw that captain america dude is an asshole  :troll:
And they probably wont release tools because Activivison
Post by: 007makis on August 09, 2015, 10:59:37 pm
Seems like a good map, watched the video and it looks like your best map so far. Btw that captain america dude is an asshole  :troll:
And they probably wont release tools because Activivison

I would say it is my best map so far too, For sure the most difficult to create haha. Hope you enjoyed the video! Rich (captain america) he was just joking :) For entertainment peruses.
Post by: RichGaming on August 09, 2015, 11:01:33 pm
Had fun playing the map Makis! Great improvement in the mapping skill. ;) Will be uploading my perspective in the next 12 hours for those interested. :)
Post by: KnivingCombat777 on August 09, 2015, 11:02:02 pm
Rich knows that I'm an ashhole so he won't take it personally, love you Rich

Edit: by the way I'm probably that first person aswell
Post by: tmaaan54 on August 09, 2015, 11:18:46 pm
First attempt: boss zombie multiple waves in a row is a bit overkill, sprinters on round 4 are annoying in any map, magnum doesn't appear to have proper crosshairs, as I tended to miss a lit despite the entire icon being on the zombie.

Second attempt: box light doesn't appear over the actual box location, can jump onto mule kick, then the blown up train car, then out of the map.
Post by: JZKitty on August 09, 2015, 11:49:28 pm
Thank you for another map 007makis, will check it out !!! ^.^
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 12:50:10 am
First attempt: boss zombie multiple waves in a row is a bit overkill, sprinters on round 4 are annoying in any map, magnum doesn't appear to have proper crosshairs, as I tended to miss a lit despite the entire icon being on the zombie.

Second attempt: box light doesn't appear over the actual box location, can jump onto mule kick, then the blown up train car, then out of the map.

Ok.... Firstly the boss has a random chance of spanning and it the lowest I could of set it on too. Sprinters on round 4 is challenging, most people like it. Anyways guns have more power so you can fight against them. So its balanced... The magnum cross hairs are spot on, no beta tester had problems with it. For the box light, I tried to fix it but I couldn't.

The only actual "good" feed back you gave me was the last out of the map glitch you found. Every map has some glitches, no one is perfect....
Post by: LCKKAS on August 10, 2015, 12:51:11 am
Enjoying the map so far :), but i'm having a problem finding the pool balls arouns the map, i've only been able to find the one on the bed in the second room, any help will be appreciated oh and the box light is appearing in the wrong place, but overall great map :)
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 02:34:14 am
Thanks for posting :) Not gonna help on the pool balls... cause that's the hole point of the easter egg ;) Il help you a bit, check out my banner in game, le toms shovel, maze.. :)
Post by: RadimaX on August 10, 2015, 02:36:00 am
After i could not ads with my pistol in like second map of today i uninstalled
For people who decide to download or not, you will start in this area:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWD6uEwI.jpg&hash=8769c70b3934a7cfa7809b9b4849770007b37590)
Naming it ^1ZhunterZ for some red is just confusing when you devmap since the map is clearly called ZHunterZ here, so maby change the topic to ^1ZhunterZ?
Post by: LegitimateRage on August 10, 2015, 02:40:46 am
after i could not ads with my pistol in like second map of today i uninstalled
For people who decide to download or not, you will start in this area:
(http://i.imgur.com/WD6uEwI.jpg)

Really dude..? At least he fixed the thing with that gun where you can't prone. And it's not like there isn't a perfectly usable (ADS-able) FAL on the wall in spawn..

I can understand disliking the no-ADS feature on the weapon but uninstalling and not playing the rest of the map because of it..? Especially when it's a fun map to play.
Post by: RadimaX on August 10, 2015, 02:45:34 am
i was kinda mislead after downloading this into playing another reboxed or boxified whatever that map was cuple days ago...RECUBED maby? whatever its called i just instantly got that vibe so i try the next map out more legitimatly for sure
Post by: sevengpluke on August 10, 2015, 02:50:12 am
I didn't make ads animations for the magnum. :P Just would look too weird.
Post by: LCKKAS on August 10, 2015, 03:12:12 am
Oh and jump scares, not cool  :'(
Post by: tmaaan54 on August 10, 2015, 03:18:36 am
Ok.... Firstly the boss has a random chance of spanning and it the lowest I could of set it on too. Sprinters on round 4 is challenging, most people like it. Anyways guns have more power so you can fight against them. So its balanced... The magnum cross hairs are spot on, no beta tester had problems with it. For the box light, I tried to fix it but I couldn't.

The only actual "good" feed back you gave me was the last out of the map glitch you found. Every map has some glitches, no one is perfect....

Actually, I would say some maps are perfect(bug wise). Few and far between, yes, but they exist. That's just a lousy excuse to not fix it. And by the way, you can jump into most (all?) windows the zombies come through. Not through, but you can stand in them. And although the first part of my post was rather whiny, it's still input on what I didn't like about the map. If you don't want people to say they don't like features, don't make maps.

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2015, 03:20:28 am
i was kinda mislead after downloading this into playing another reboxed or boxified whatever that map was cuple days ago...RECUBED maby? whatever its called i just instantly got that vibe so i try the next map out more legitimatly for sure

The map isn't a cube by any means. Just lacks some polishing, really. That and features I don't like, but that's not actually a bug.
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 03:31:58 am

Awesome! Hope to see a play through of my map on your channel!  :nyan:

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2015, 05:50:08 am
Oh and jump scares, not cool  :'(

AHHHAHAH sorry I had too :P
Post by: sureshot1500 on August 10, 2015, 07:30:21 pm
I cant even build the power wth
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 10:05:49 pm
I cant even build the power wth

Please let me know what the problem is? Just so you know, when you build the 3 parts the trigger to start the power is by the actual power switch, not the table :)
Post by: sureshot1500 on August 10, 2015, 10:21:51 pm
I had the power switch and I couldnt add it it said parts needed so I went and found the other 2 parts and still it wouldnt let me build the power switch it just said parts needed
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 10:24:19 pm
I had the power switch and I couldnt add it it said parts needed so I went and found the other 2 parts and still it wouldnt let me build the power switch it just said parts needed
That means you were locking at the wrong trigger, try moving around a bit and it will say "press f to add part" also try jumping if you still cant find it.
Post by: sureshot1500 on August 10, 2015, 10:28:25 pm
you shouldnt have to look around or jump up and down in order to build the power box I mean I have played some maps that were pretty messed up and I would love this map better if the power wasnt a pain in my @$$ but Ill give it another go
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 10:37:48 pm
you shouldnt have to look around or jump up and down in order to build the power box I mean I have played some maps that were pretty messed up and I would love this map better if the power wasnt a pain in my @$$ but Ill give it another go

https://youtu.be/q9CZH-zP4b4?t=3m53s

He build the power no problem and the triggers are placed PERFECTLY. I was just saying maybe just maybe you had to move abit and you would see it :)
Post by: sureshot1500 on August 10, 2015, 10:41:29 pm
I will give it another go as I said
Post by: 007makis on August 10, 2015, 10:43:45 pm
I will give it another go as I said

Awesome let me know how it goes. If there's still a problem i'l fix it in the next version I release of this map :)
Post by: JakeArmer on August 11, 2015, 02:10:34 am
Help me plz!

When playing the map, there are so many messed up textures and floating textures, which makes the map almost unplayable. If you know what the problem is, please help.
Post by: 007makis on August 11, 2015, 06:03:49 pm
Help me plz!

When playing the map, there are so many messed up textures and floating textures, which makes the map almost unplayable. If you know what the problem is, please help.

I don't know how you installed it but xD Maybe reinstalling will fix it? I believe running the exe and admin might fix your issue! :)
Post by: Jonii on August 11, 2015, 09:36:56 pm
It was a pretty good map, only problem I had with the map was the glitch at PHD, i jumped to the table next to it, and walked on top of the cage which is next to PHD, then fell between the PHD and cage, and there was no way out from there.... So i had to bleed my self out to get away from there. (Link leads to the part where the glitch happened to me in TheRelaxingEnd's video : https://youtu.be/Fz6z2tdej0g?t=14m43s )
Post by: areed43 on August 13, 2015, 01:06:40 pm
hey , good map, but i found an area where you can get off map.  it was near generator four i the room with the soul chest. i ran out the map and was swarmed, ending my game.
Post by: 007makis on August 13, 2015, 05:22:17 pm
It was a pretty good map, only problem I had with the map was the glitch at PHD, i jumped to the table next to it, and walked on top of the cage which is next to PHD, then fell between the PHD and cage, and there was no way out from there.... So i had to bleed my self out to get away from there. (Link leads to the part where the glitch happened to me in TheRelaxingEnd's video : https://youtu.be/Fz6z2tdej0g?t=14m43s )

Thanks for informing me :) already fixed it for next update of the map :p If you find any other glitches please let me know :)

Double Post Merge: August 13, 2015, 05:47:17 pm
hey , good map, but i found an area where you can get off map.  it was near generator four i the room with the soul chest. i ran out the map and was swarmed, ending my game.

I'm assuming your talking about the room of the starting mystery box and jug? Please let me know how you got out the map, maybe a better discription, or a picture of the position you where when you died? So I can fix it up :)
Post by: kingcon218 on August 13, 2015, 07:11:47 pm
map looks good any chance of a mediafire link?
Post by: areed43 on August 13, 2015, 10:06:29 pm
Thanks for informing me :) already fixed it for next update of the map :p If you find any other glitches please let me know :)

Double Post Merge: August 13, 2015, 05:47:17 pm
I'm assuming your talking about the room of the starting mystery box and jug? Please let me know how you got out the map, maybe a better discription, or a picture of the position you where when you died? So I can fix it up :)

no, actually I was in another area, the room with the bowie knife if that helps, i don't have a pic, as i didn't think to take a screenshot. (though i probably should have), and what happened is i tried to run right next to it, but instead ran right through it.
Title: Re: ZHunterZ angel
Post by: Givralia on August 13, 2015, 11:03:52 pm
what is the secret asset to 7,500 points? (guardian angel)
thanks
Givralia
Title: Re: ZHunterZ angel
Post by: 007makis on August 16, 2015, 02:00:36 pm
what is the secret asset to 7,500 points? (guardian angel)
thanks
Givralia

its 7000 point, and it gives you a 5 second god mode when you get hit by a zombie. So you can get out sticky situations. :)

Double Post Merge: August 16, 2015, 02:00:55 pm
no, actually I was in another area, the room with the bowie knife if that helps, i don't have a pic, as i didn't think to take a screenshot. (though i probably should have), and what happened is i tried to run right next to it, but instead ran right through it.

I'l check it out now :)
Post by: DubstepDonkey on August 18, 2015, 12:00:06 am
Ive played this map a few times and finally managed to finish it today, all in all i LOVED it and will be playing again to get all the pool balls. The only problems i found with this map are the quick revive perk, the zombies just crowd round you when you go down which pretty much means game over once you get to higher rounds and when i pack-a-punched the Blundergat it didnt give it me back but apart from that i found it a decent challenge especially the last soul box (nice touch giving the player insta kill btw). Hope to see more maps from you.  :) :) :)
Post by: 007makis on August 18, 2015, 10:50:08 am
Ive played this map a few times and finally managed to finish it today, all in all i LOVED it and will be playing again to get all the pool balls. The only problems i found with this map are the quick revive perk, the zombies just crowd round you when you go down which pretty much means game over once you get to higher rounds and when i pack-a-punched the Blundergat it didnt give it me back but apart from that i found it a decent challenge especially the last soul box (nice touch giving the player insta kill btw). Hope to see more maps from you.  :) :) :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D!! i will try fix the 2 bugs as soon as I can! Thanks for you feed back!
Post by: 007makis on August 24, 2015, 01:15:54 pm
Glad to inform you all, soon i'l be releasing an update to this map fixing bugs and glitches that have been found :)
Post by: archmeister94 on August 24, 2015, 02:56:56 pm
Ill give this a play :)
Post by: Ghetino on August 25, 2015, 05:18:08 pm
Good map, buy the door is very expensive ... Many door cost 4000 credit
Post by: 007makis on August 28, 2015, 05:52:13 am
Good map, buy the door is very expensive ... Many door cost 4000 credit

The 3 doors are overpriced to show the player he should fist open up the other section of the map going to power.
FWI: opening one of the 3 doors of 4k opens up all the others too :)

The tunnel leads to PAP so that's why I overpriced it :D
Post by: DubstepDonkey on August 28, 2015, 11:22:42 am
Points aren't a problem on this map really tho
Title: Re: ZHunterZ V1.1
Post by: 007makis on August 31, 2015, 03:13:16 pm
New update just released! Hope you guys enjoy it :) Please let me know if more bugs are found!!
Post by: TheScotchGuy on September 02, 2015, 09:16:28 pm
why is this map still packaged with the "zombie modding exe" isnt this against the rules?
Post by: 007makis on September 02, 2015, 09:51:27 pm
why is this map still packaged with the "zombie modding exe" isnt this against the rules?

Its not against the rules.  :nyan:
The rules say if you want it on the UGX map manager, it needs to be with the UGX installer. But its allowed here :)
Anyway? why does that bother you...
Post by: Scobalula on September 02, 2015, 09:56:17 pm
Its not against the rules.  :nyan:
The rules say if you want it on the UGX map manager, it needs to be with the UGX installer. But its allowed here :)

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3mYQVxQ.png&hash=6096a3af448603c5cdb74a2a58a4afedf43f622e)

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1173.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1173.0.html)
Post by: 007makis on September 02, 2015, 10:00:41 pm
(http://i.imgur.com/3mYQVxQ.png)

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1173.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1173.0.html)

Oh well then excuse me, I didn't realize. My upload speed in 40kb/s, is it that much of a problem  if it stays with the ZM instaler? Cause it will take hours for me to re upload.
Post by: Lukkie1998 on September 02, 2015, 10:05:21 pm
Don't worry, I already reuploaded it using the correct installer.

Link in OP is fixed.

Lukkie1998
Post by: 007makis on September 02, 2015, 10:14:46 pm
Don't worry, I already reuploaded it using the correct installer.

Link in OP is fixed.

Lukkie1998

Thank you! If I ever release a new map I will be sure to use the UGX installer  :)
Post by: 007makis on September 22, 2015, 07:00:02 pm

JZKitty I'm still wetting to see a video of this map on your channel :)
Post by: JZKitty on September 22, 2015, 07:36:30 pm
JZKitty I'm still wetting to see a video of this map on your channel :)

It will be up this week 007makis ^.^
Post by: 007makis on September 22, 2015, 07:37:59 pm
It will be up this week 007makis ^.^

Awesome!
Post by: x420xGlideR on September 25, 2015, 02:58:31 pm
 :lol:I found one serious bug...............................................YOUR SPELLING :lol:
Post by: 007makis on September 26, 2015, 12:37:03 pm
:lol:I found one serious bug...............................................YOUR SPELLING :lol:

Ye sorry :P My first language is not English :D Did you find a spelling mistake in my map or in a post?  :derp:
Post by: JZKitty on September 28, 2015, 03:35:00 pm
Awesome!

The gameplay is ready ^.^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1xT87OFng (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1xT87OFng)

Thank you for the awesome map!
Post by: Sickmind33 on September 28, 2015, 04:12:08 pm
That looks really nice! Can't wait to see what other maps you make
Post by: 007makis on December 26, 2015, 11:07:10 pm
That looks really nice! Can't wait to see what other maps you make
Thank you :D i am busy making another one :)
Post by: Sickmind33 on December 27, 2015, 04:55:04 am
Thank you :D i am busy making another one :)

Need help? Maybe we can swap skypes or join a discord server
Post by: 007makis on December 28, 2015, 11:53:53 am

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 10:52:05 pm
What awesome feedback! Thank you for taking the time to right this comment, I relay appreciate it :) About the minions theme xD I watched the minions movie when I was creating the map, and it was just a idea I had xD

I have created 3 maps,

Duck V2: http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863 (http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863)
Chicken v1: 
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html)
And ZhunterZ. Duck V2 is a VERY standard map, as it was my fist map... I would recommend you giving Chicken V1 A shot, but its kinda a different style map than ZhunterZ, And has UGX mod :)
I have 2 more maps before this one called Duck v2 and Chiken v1 :) but you should check Chiken v1 its my second map, there my learning maps soo you might not like them as much :p
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 29, 2015, 10:18:36 am
I have 2 more maps before this one called Duck v2 and Chiken v1 :) but you should check Chiken v1 its my second map, there my learning maps soo you might not like them as much :p
dont... release... your.... draft work....

You dont see half finished practice paintings in galleries or preliminary scripts used in movies...
Post by: 007makis on December 30, 2015, 05:53:52 am
dont... release... your.... draft work....

You dont see half finished practice paintings in galleries or preliminary scripts used in movies...

There finished... It's just LEARING MAPS cause I didint know how to do certain things... Just check out Chiken v1 and see... Duck v2 is my fist map so I didint know how to put lots of stuf in it. If you get mad don't play it..
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 30, 2015, 06:21:03 am
There finished... It's just LEARING MAPS cause I didint know how to do certain things... Just check out Chiken v1 and see... Duck v2 is my fist map so I didint know how to put lots of stuf in it. If you get mad don't play it..
yea i wont bother...

we dont "want" to play your "Learning maps". We have all said it a thousand times - there are "thousands" of peoples "practice" work lurking around already

we want you to do that in private to "teach" yourself the skills to finally make a real map

Releasing the "practice"- will just get met with anger, and most likely ignored.

Then the other members here will once again have a go at us ( mods ) for not restricting the "standard of content" they expect to see here

when you learn to play a instrument - you do not do it on stage

catch 22
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 30, 2015, 06:31:28 am
ill actually double back on myself here

I read the OP now

This one is not what i call "practice work" ( the others are so i wont touch em with a barge pole. If they had never existed to us, and you had waited and just released this, then this would be a non issue anyway )

by that we are referring to broken features box maps spamming one texture with floating models and gaps between brushes

this is not that, so ignore my previous posts
Post by: 007makis on December 30, 2015, 07:56:05 am
The maps where completely finished, and to perfect my work I needed to release them so pepole tell me what to fix... There not broken maps like a lot I have played. There 100% working and some people like the maps allot, I just released them to become better from user input. And to make my self a better maper. I needed to release them. I would recoment to play them but if you don't want I understand. Not trying to be selfish or anything. :)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on December 30, 2015, 08:21:01 am
The maps where completely finished, and to perfect my work I needed to release them so pepole tell me what to fix... There not broken maps like a lot I have played. There 100% working and some people like the maps allot, I just released them to become better from user input. And to make my self a better maper. I needed to release them. I would recoment to play them but if you don't want I understand. Not trying to be selfish or anything. :)
like I said, I agree this one isn't a waste time of time

But none of us will ever agree that you "need to release" unrefined or incomplete work in order to "learn"

It's obvious logic, you learn - then you present. Think logically

If you think this because you need "people" to point out problems. Again like with anything you should do that with personal friends out here of the lime light and not "on stage" so to speak

It's "doing it" that helps you learn - not releasing it

I'm not better at drawing coz I stuck a stick man to my fridge. Means I learnt while making it

Then Just stuck it "somewhere"
Post by: Huvor on January 05, 2016, 01:12:15 am
Keep making maps dude, had a fun time on this map c:
Post by: 007makis on January 10, 2016, 07:50:08 pm
Keep making maps dude, had a fun time on this map c:
Thank you! I wont stop just having a big break, for uni :)
Title: Re-release?
Post by: HETTDIZZLE on March 07, 2016, 07:58:32 pm
When might this update be finished? I am chomping at the bit to try and play this map!
Title: Re: Re-release?
Post by: 007makis on March 07, 2016, 09:24:18 pm
When might this update be finished? I am chomping at the bit to try and play this map!
Map is released :) what update are you talking about? :P just download it from the download button.
Title: Re: Re-release?
Post by: HETTDIZZLE on March 08, 2016, 02:02:02 am
Map is released :) what update are you talking about? :P just download it from the download button.
For some reason when I was looking at the map this morning, it would only say currently updating and there was no option to download. All good now though, downloading currently, and super excited!!
Post by: 007makis on March 08, 2016, 06:16:00 pm
Hope you enjoy :) Let me know what you think of it!
Title: Fun but ther are problems.
Post by: anon1 on March 28, 2016, 07:00:57 pm
It is a really fun map to play however it is hard to progress in the map because of some issues.
1. Textures and zombies get stretchy frequently including some weapons making them unusable as well as annoying. On top of that, a lot of tress, buildings, shadows, etc do not render property making every movement completely change how the map looks. Eg. the can be a tree with shadows and then i move my mouse and the tree disappears.

2. I cant shoot the pool balls making unlocking the ending futile.

I want to play this map but it is really hard to enjoy it with this hindrances

Post by: TMCYT on May 05, 2016, 02:29:06 pm
Looks good. Lot of features.
Post by: TMCYT on May 06, 2016, 04:54:25 pm
Looks good. Downloading
Post by: Wags_99 on June 13, 2016, 03:36:12 am
It's really cool mod, unfortunately some lobby errors make it impossible to play in co-op  :-\

There error occurs when loading into the lobby via an invite, the lobby never actually loads and acts just like a normal party except no one can join me and I cannot edit the game's settings.

Hopefully this can be patched or it can be just a problem on my side with the path of the files.  :-X