- At least one screenshot and/or YouTube video must be included in the post. Pictures speak a thousand words, but in the case of mapping, they speak a million!
- There should be a description of the map, demonstrating a brief outline of what the map is like. A list of features is a good starting point, but a simple list of five very short sentences won't cut it. People want to know about your map and a few very basic words or sentences don't tell us anything.
- Proper credit must be given to anyone that was largely involved in the creation of the map. Obviously we don't know who has helped you, but if anyone in your map's topic claims their credit is missing, or contacts us regarding this matter, we will investigate it when we have time and take proper action.
- Your map must be packaged using the UGX Install Creator, and uploaded to an approved web host. See here for details. If you are releasing a mod or script you may use GitHub as a download host if you prefer to use version control and a centralized download location.
- If your map requires T4M, you must state so in the thread title and within the thread itself.
To help give you an idea of what a good release thread looks like, here is an example: