Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

REAPERS MAP PACK [Knie Tief update]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by death_reaper0

Poll

Question: if i were to remake one of these maps would would be best? (added areas, gums etc)

minecraft village (zm map)
11 (33.3%)
cxca
3 (9.1%)
saloon
8 (24.2%)
cracked
4 (12.1%)
rave to the grave
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 11, 2016, 11:33:25 pm

Date Registered: 4 January 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ClearOrb's Groups
ClearOrb's Contact & Social Links
Sweet man! Your maps are super fun! Man, I'm at 18 rainbow bottles on Nightclub and going nuts trying to find the others. Thanks for your hard work!
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
update now live, folter asyl easter egg has been added plus 10 new gobblegums for all maps

let me know if folter has any problems
Date Registered: 12 August 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PhilMcHawk's Groups
PhilMcHawk's Contact & Social Links
Download button not working, reverts me to main page.
Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:57:27 pm by PhilMcHawk
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Download button not working, reverts me to main page.
should be fixed now, sorry for that
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
will Folter Asyl be fixed soon?  ??? Iv been chilling on Round 1 on that map lol

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
will Folter Asyl be fixed soon?  ??? Iv been chilling on Round 1 on that map lol
it was literally updated today, should fix any issues with that map
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
it was literally updated today, should fix any issues with that map

thx dude <3, ill probably be able to get to round 2 now  ;)
Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:11:15 am by xTrain
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK

(For the map Folter Asyl)
2 games 2 errors, if I play 10 games I will have 10 errors?
As for the G-spawn, we had it in rounds 2  :)
Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:19:00 pm by Darkpoto45
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
how many people did you have?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
how many people did you have?

We were 2 in the game  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
We were 2 in the game  ;)
strange, i played with one other when testing the latest version and had no problems. but im sure the problem is something with the hacker since it uses a lot of variables. i will remove some of its hackable effects that dont seem necessary, like hacking traps. not sure what else to get rid of
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
strange, i played with one other when testing the latest version and had no problems. but im sure the problem is something with the hacker since it uses a lot of variables. i will remove some of its hackable effects that dont seem necessary, like hacking traps. not sure what else to get rid of

Yes I also think that the errors are related to the hack device.

We noticed that we can use it anytime, even if there is nothing to hack ^^

I saw that we need the hacker device to activate 2 blue circles on the walls for the easter egg, except for these 2 circles, is there still need the hack device to continue to realize the easter egg ?

If not, we will rest it on the table and we will no longer use it, just to see if it still makes or not an error :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Yes I also think that the errors are related to the hack device.

We noticed that we can use it anytime, even if there is nothing to hack ^^

I saw that we need the hacker device to activate 2 blue circles on the walls for the easter egg, except for these 2 circles, is there still need the hack device to continue to realize the easter egg ?

If not, we will rest it on the table and we will no longer use it, just to see if it still makes or not an error :)
the hacker functions dont begin until the hacker has first been picked up, if you open all the doors before picking it up, it may work. as for hacking everywhere, i know of that glitch, its to do with hacking players. may get rid of that too, i know its useful but its always had or caused problems
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
It is not finished the map, we just replay 2 games and each time the game freeze ... Thanks for the efforts but I uninstall.
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
pie10104495's Contact & Social Linkspie10104495
Okay, I've been playing Nightclub for 74 rounds now, and I have to say, I am extremely impressed with how effective the PAPed Rayzorback wonder weapon is. These zombies have over 425,000 points of HP, and it rips through them in just a few shots to the head. Just the idea of it, a Ray Gun combined with a Razorback SMG from Black Ops 3, it's an awesome idea. Why can't this be a real weapon in Treyarch zombies? Oh yeah, and a Ray Gun trap, that's fucking badass.

Also the GobbleGum that supposedly makes your third gun regen ammo when you have Mule Kick, seems to make all your guns regen ammo, whichever one you're holding. I could even regen ammo without it, except for the Rayzorback for some reason. Just thought it would be worth mentioning. And for some reason when I got down on 62, I kept all 3 of my guns, even without Mule Kick.

UPDATE: Round 82, these zombies have a little over a million HP now. How effective is the Rayzorback? A few shots to the head STILL kills them. To tell you the truth, I'm stunned. I don't know if it's a combination of the 27 perks in this map & the helmet I'm wearing, (50% more bullet damage) but I've never seen any variation of a Ray Gun be this effective at this high of a round, so Reaper, you really outdid yourself with this Rayzorback SMG. Give yourself a pat on the back for creating the most powerful Ray Gun variant of all time.

UPDATE 2: Post-game review of the map Nightclub.
Nightclub Round 113 Solo (Game Over)
Spoiler: click to open...

Well, after 113 rounds of monotonous high rounding, what could I possibly have to say about this map? Well, most of my thoughts can be found in my round 100 video review of the map on YouTube, but as the last rounds went on, I think I discovered why the Rayzorback is as effective as it is... the zombies' HP has a cap. I believe this, because the Monkey Bomb I threw on round 113 made crawlers. I'm not even kidding. I like the kinda random selection of characters, it adds some variety, but just like any high round, hearing the same quotes over & over again gets old real quick. I like the array of custom perks, it adds some variety to the game of zombies, and some of these I wish could actually be in the real game of zombies. But there's one thing I love about this map pack, one thing that makes it so awesome, and that my friends, is how easy it is to get Liquid Divinium.

Post Game - 483 LIQUID DIVINIUM VIALS!!!
Spoiler: click to open...

When I loaded up the GobbleGum selection stage, I nearly shit myself when I saw that I got almost half a thousand vials of Liquid Divinium from one single game of zombies. Why can't it be this easy in the real game?

The perk blood bullets makes you Regen ammo maybe that why you get ammo from the gun your holding  not the mule kick one

Double Post Merge: January 13, 2017, 08:03:28 am

Ya proud of me doing the map round one on hard.

Also I know of the secret razorback. Ill hint the others out there that don't know of it try the bar.
Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:20:43 am by pie10104495

Loading ...