Date Registered: 5 October 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AhmedM52's Groups
AhmedM52's Contact & Social Links
Hi my name is Mr.Dark i am from Egypt and this is my frist map in COD WAW and i have story and i will Continue this story On other maps
This map not requires T4M
Nazi_Zombie_Lost
The Story

The events of the story are recorded in 1941, when an American reconnaissance squad was sent to photograph one of the German bases, but the plane was struck by lightning due to the rain and the plane falls, and contact with this team was cut off, so that this team of 4 people found that they were in one of the semi_deserted base and they were attacked by zombies, and they must know Why are these zombies out and out of this place
Will Feature

Some of the black ops weapons

Black Ops 1& II Models

Some of the black ops 2 weapons

Zombie boss

( :)  buyable ending ( you need lots of money for it

Credits

Community
Treyarch & Activision
UGX Mods and Zombiemodding

Mr.Dark
mapping

Gympie5
Programming

Grav1ty
model port

ricko0z
BO 2 weapon

shippuden1592
BO1 weapen

Beta Testers
Grav1ty

Tyler3cr12

Ave Satanna
screenshot of the map

Video Teser

Downloads  Nazi_Zombie_Lost V2
Mega
mega.nz

The update in the map
in this Release (v2) i fixed some bugs that were present in the previous version
couldn't pick up any weapons from the mystery box
game freezes
this time the map not requires T4M
Reduce the health of the Zombie boss
Zombie boss respawn Every 1 round
remove harrybo21 perks

Thank you for playing the map and wait for me on other maps and next time I will try to design a better map

(my twitter account ( to know more about the other map
@MR_Dark225
Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:23:06 pm by Mr.Dark
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 15 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
This genuinely broke my game upon restart, Unhandled exception to do with loading profiles.

Once the map was removed from appdata/mods the game was able to load up again. Not sure if this was just a one-off bug but be careful.

I understand this is a first map, so take the rest of these critisisms as constructive. Learn from them.

The map is way too easy due to;

Being way too open in map design and literaly having the size of a football field to run around.
Barely any doors to open up which gave an excess of points.
Box being so close to spawn made it easy to get decent guns early.
Power is in the 2nd room, so also gives access to all perks easy.
The buyable ending I could get at round 5-6 due to such a low cost ( Only 10,000? )

These factors alone are enough for a map to be boring and highly un-replayable.

The map design was a 3/10;

The extremely open space would make map details hard for anyone, it is recomended not to have any overly large areas/rooms as it can easily subtract from a map's looks.
The lack of FX, Sounds, decals and Bland lighting added to the feel of emptiness/boringness, I suggest looking into some of these to spice up your map's looks.

I liked the idea of having different radios and such, but the radios were extremely inaudible and quiet over the gunfire and zombies, along with being not understandable (not because of accent, because of the static around the voice.)

Smaller areas with more details less boss health would make more sense in a map-design standpoint, much easier to make the map look nice then.

The only redeeming factor of the map were the boss zombies dropping max ammos, which I thought was pretty cool.

Overall I'd rate the map 3.5/10; Good try for a first map, but definitely could use a lot of work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AhmedM52's Groups

This genuinely broke my game upon restart, Unhandled exception to do with loading profiles.

Once the map was removed from appdata/mods the game was able to load up again. Not sure if this was just a one-off bug but be careful.

I understand this is a first map, so take the rest of these critisisms as constructive. Learn from them.

The map is way too easy due to;

Being way too open in map design and literaly having the size of a football field to run around.
Barely any doors to open up which gave an excess of points.
Box being so close to spawn made it easy to get decent guns early.
Power is in the 2nd room, so also gives access to all perks easy.
The buyable ending I could get at round 5-6 due to such a low cost ( Only 10,000? )

These factors alone are enough for a map to be boring and highly un-replayable.

The map design was a 3/10;

The extremely open space would make map details hard for anyone, it is recomended not to have any overly large areas/rooms as it can easily subtract from a map's looks.
The lack of FX, Sounds, decals and Bland lighting added to the feel of emptiness/boringness, I suggest looking into some of these to spice up your map's looks.

I liked the idea of having different radios and such, but the radios were extremely inaudible and quiet over the gunfire and zombies, along with being not understandable (not because of accent, because of the static around the voice.)

Smaller areas with more details less boss health would make more sense in a map-design standpoint, much easier to make the map look nice then.

The only redeeming factor of the map were the boss zombies dropping max ammos, which I thought was pretty cool.

Overall I'd rate the map 3.5/10; Good try for a first map, but definitely could use a lot of work.
Thank you for playing the map . I have read your comment completely and I will follow your advice and next time I will do the best
Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:19:38 pm by Mr.Dark
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
This map is not playable, I tried to play through but it failed I believe it is because I restarted which shouldn't be the problem in any situation but i believe it was this time, now there are a few things that I can note down because I believe you can fix these few issues

1. The map when you are playing micro stutters for no reason

2. When playing this map I couldn't pick up any weapons from the mystery box

3. Especially when I see a drop it's like the game freezes for some reason

These were the bugs that I noticed happened when I was playing through your map, don't take these to heart I'm just here to support.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AhmedM52's Groups
This map is not playable, I tried to play through but it failed I believe it is because I restarted which shouldn't be the problem in any situation but i believe it was this time, now there are a few things that I can note down because I believe you can fix these few issues

1. The map when you are playing micro stutters for no reason

2. When playing this map I couldn't pick up any weapons from the mystery box

3. Especially when I see a drop it's like the game freezes for some reason

These were the bugs that I noticed happened when I was playing through your map, don't take these to heart I'm just here to support.
All problems have been fixed. You can now play the map without any errors
>:D1
Date Registered: 23 August 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Chronno07's Groups
Chronno07's Contact & Social LinksChronno07Chronno#8982
I found one bug, when I have 3 guns and I packApunch one, when I take the gun of the packApunch I lost one of the guns
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
AhmedM52's Groups
I found one bug, when I have 3 guns and I packApunch one, when I take the gun of the packApunch I lost one of the guns
Thank you for playing the map  and I apologize for the problem I found, I will try my best to fix this problem

Date Registered: 4 March 2018
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Lipless_Navajo's Contact & Social Links
Hey, This map is crashing my game. Once I click start solo it crashes and gives me an image error. Something funky is happening when it tries to load the map. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Wish the best for ya.
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
Hey, This map is crashing my game. Once I click start solo it crashes and gives me an image error. Something funky is happening when it tries to load the map. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Wish the best for ya.
u need to download and install t4m and also  lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map if u stil have the old version of the map and didnt download the updated version of the map
Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 09:08:29 pm by Lightning

Loading ...