Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kellerman's Groups
kellerman's Contact & Social LinksHologramguy
this is my first map nothing much and have fun :)

the only issue is the lighting because the gun turns dark i dont know how to fix it but i have fun making and testing the map

map download
www.mediafire.com

t4m is required

t4m from:DidUknowiPwn
mega.nz

you have to type this in console /map firstever
Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:29:51 pm by kellerman6529
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Add me on discord k3nt#2852 and i will teach you how to add a solo button so you don't have to load your map through the console, in case you still don't know how to do it. I also like how clean your map looks and that you fit the textures with the walls, floor etc. Keep up the good work!
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
How to get a solo button with download to UI
https://youtu.be/1Ge0513IfMw
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
Another box map exactly identical to every other box map on UGX. I'm not usually so hard on box maps but it's getting to the point where every other post is a low quality post for a quick 12 people to play it. It's boring, dull and makes for an experience that I'd rather just quit on round 4 than to play through.

I've absolutely no idea how you managed to hit the 400 fx limit without even adding anything custom. The radio was about the only thing that was unique to this map. Please, take some time with radiant and learn about it. Take some time and put some creativity into a map rather than making a barebones functional zombie-box and calling it a day.

This may be your first map, but that doesn't mean you have to release it. Look at other examples of decent/UGX maps and take from them, don't just post things like this, because it's just spam.

As klevi said, if you need help ask around or add me Numan#4274.

Loading ...