UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
I have only heard complaints about lag from people trying to run this map on their toaster (mainly my one friend who runs on a really old laptop). Yes, it should have been portaled, but for the majority of people there aren't lag problems.  (No complaints from testers)
None from me!!!!! love the map
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
^^^^ might wanna get a new computer - I run 90 fps all the time
a new computer? i can run crysis 3 on max battlefield 4 on medium and in bo2 i get 100+fps its not my system
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
a new computer? i can run crysis 3 on max battlefield 4 on medium and in bo2 i get 100+fps its not my system
it has to be
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

I have not see a single other person complain about the framerate of this map, and as such it would have to be something on your end. Even if other games run fine, it is not uncommon for certain games to have issues. Maybe updating your Graphics drivers could help, or even rolling back one?
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
I have not see a single other person complain about the framerate of this map, and as such it would have to be something on your end. Even if other games run fine, it is not uncommon for certain games to have issues. Maybe updating your Graphics drivers could help, or even rolling back one?
if i was to "update" my gpu it wodnt think about launching waw as it knocks the performance down to 1.5 and my current systems rating is 5.9  ive checked on systemrequirementslab.com and my machine can run waw no matter what plus i defo know its not my machine coz i can run crysis bf4 etc without fps problems so this one is the fault of the mapper this is why i dont play custom maps i really like to stay well away from playing them
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Your not only zombie madness, FR is ridiculous on this map for me which is somewhat to be expected i only get it in the jungle areas though, and if playing in safe mode, it plays much better in the jungle
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Your not only zombie madness, FR is ridiculous on this map for me which is somewhat to be expected i only get it in the jungle areas though, and if playing in safe mode, it plays much better in the jungle

Yeah, but you get framerate issues on any map that is detail heavy Alex. There is zero chance you could run Crysis 3 on max settings on your laptop, and I doubt you would even get Battlefield 4 to start. lol
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
Yeah, but you get framerate issues on any map that is detail heavy Alex. There is zero chance you could run Crysis 3 on max settings on your laptop, and I doubt you would even get Battlefield 4 to start. lol
lol :D
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I don't understand why you guys have issues... Im running a Pent. D 3.0Ghz HT cpu and 4 gb of ram and a amd 4550 hd video card... so im well below par compared to some of you I have no probs on this map/ game

• zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
I don't understand why you guys have issues... Im running a Pent. D 3.0Ghz HT cpu and 4 gb of ram and a amd 4550 hd video card... so im well below par compared to some of you I have no probs on this map/ game
im running a intel core i3 dual core 4 logical processers nvidia geforce 610m with 1gb of dedicated vram 6gb of ram 500gb ssd with nvidia optimus cpu is at 2.30ghz X2 (for each core)

EDIT: did i also say all that hardware in in a laptop?
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:07:22 pm by zombie madness
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
im running a intel core i3 dual core 4 logical processers nvidia geforce 610m with 1gb of dedicated vram 6gb of ram 500gb ssd with nvidia optimus cpu is at 2.30ghz X2 (for each core)

I take it that other detail heavy custom maps work fine, yes? If so then it is very confusing, but again... PC hardware is extremely unpredictable and when I have FR issues in a game I always try changing the video driver, and in most cases it resolves it.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
I take it that other detail heavy custom maps work fine, yes? If so then it is very confusing, but again... PC hardware is extremely unpredictable and when I have FR issues in a game I always try changing the video driver, and in most cases it resolves it.
yes pretty much every other havily detaild maps work just fine its mainly maps with a LOT of fx and xmodels that messes up my fps
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
yes pretty much every other havily detaild maps work just fine its mainly maps with a LOT of fx and xmodels that messes up my fps

Then the fact that the map was not portaled could indeed be the issue here. I am surprised it wasn't to be honest.
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
im almost positive pieman told me last night it is
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
im almost positive pieman told me last night it is

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it wasn't but I am sure one of them will be able to clarify that one soon enough.

Loading ...