Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Alright it's added to the Manager. Make a topic in the Non-UGX Releases section for Dale's Dock v1.1
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Nevermind, I just moved this one.
Date Registered: 17 February 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
MAPS:
Dale's Dock
Compound
Dale's Dig

trebeltom1's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
trebeltom1's Contact & Social LinksWaffle Fries
cheers, time to start adding the easter egg to map 2.....
and to get assman to work so I can make my own backgrounds/menus....
Date Registered: 27 February 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SpiderBite's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Tried playing 4-player co-op and gave me an error: "exceeded 400 fx assets" or something of that nature. Any way to resolve this? Was really looking forward to playing Gun Game with the crew!

Thanks guys.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Tried playing 4-player co-op and gave me an error: "exceeded 400 fx assets" or something of that nature. Any way to resolve this? Was really looking forward to playing Gun Game with the crew!

Thanks guys.
You sure everyone is using the correct version and has it installed correctly? Can everyone in your group play it alone in Singleplayer successfully?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SpiderBite's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ya, we all tried it solo on our own and everyone was able to play it. We were running Version 1.1 I think it was downloaded directly from the UGX Map Manager. 3 of us downloaded it early yesterday and the 4th downloaded it tonight. Perhaps there was a version upgrade between downloads?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Ya, we all tried it solo on our own and everyone was able to play it. We were running Version 1.1 I think it was downloaded directly from the UGX Map Manager. 3 of us downloaded it early yesterday and the 4th downloaded it tonight. Perhaps there was a version upgrade between downloads?
Nope, I only uploaded one version, and that was a few days ago. Not sure what the problem could be :S

Edit: 1337 posts  :gusta:
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
trebeltom1's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
It's weird because I played a 4 or 5 games with 3 and 4 players and it worked every time..do we know if this has happened with other maps??
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SpiderBite's Groups
We never usually have problems. I'll make sure we've all re-loaded the map and try again and let you guys know. Thanks for the help.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
We never usually have problems. I'll make sure we've all re-loaded the map and try again and let you guys know. Thanks for the help.
Also check for loose files in each of your guy's mod folders (#4 on this FAQ: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=526.0)
Date Registered: 9 March 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
OrganicTreats's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
OrganicTreats's Contact & Social LinksjeremycuppOrganicTreatsjeremykcupp
Just put a gun game gameplay and sharp shooter on my YT channel. Holy crap it's fun. I love maps that have the UGX mod incorporated in it. Besides this and Comosea what are some other good maps that have the UGX mod in them? Also, one suggestion I would make to Gun game and sharpshooter is one more zombie entry point over by the door you can open that leads up to the bridge. It can be easy sometimes camping in that area on gun game and sharpshooter. Gets a little crazy sometimes, but you can hold them off. I love the guns and pack a punched guns in game gun! What are you doing Treyarch?
Former UGX Co-Founder
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
UGX Co-Founder
Just put a gun game gameplay and sharp shooter on my YT channel. Holy crap it's fun. I love maps that have the UGX mod incorporated in it. Besides this and Comosea what are some other good maps that have the UGX mod in them? Also, one suggestion I would make to Gun game and sharpshooter is one more zombie entry point over by the door you can open that leads up to the bridge. It can be easy sometimes camping in that area on gun game and sharpshooter. Gets a little crazy sometimes, but you can hold them off. I love the guns and pack a punched guns in game gun! What are you doing Treyarch?

There are a few other maps I know of which are in development, and will include the UGX Mod on their release. However, right now the only maps with it are this one and Comosea, UGX Christmas doesn't really count because that was a much earlier version of the mod with less weapons and features (plus more bugs :P ).
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
trebeltom1's Groups
yeah my new map is currently being given its first go with the texture brush, and will definitely have ugx mod, given it transformed an otherwise poorly built map.... And it will have objectives and a full storyline
Date Registered: 9 March 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
OrganicTreats's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
OrganicTreats's Contact & Social LinksjeremycuppOrganicTreatsjeremykcupp
There are a few other maps I know of which are in development, and will include the UGX Mod on their release. However, right now the only maps with it are this one and Comosea, UGX Christmas doesn't really count because that was a much earlier version of the mod with less weapons and features (plus more bugs :P ).

Aww man how I wish there were more.  :alone: I love that mod and the replay value of it.

yeah my new map is currently being given its first go with the texture brush, and will definitely have ugx mod, given it transformed an otherwise poorly built map.... And it will have objectives and a full storyline

Awesome. If you need a beta tester I'm your guy. ;)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Aww man how I wish there were more.  :alone: I love that mod and the replay value of it.
It could be added quite easily to existing v1.4-style custom maps - all you need to do is find a map you like where the mapper still has the ability to compile the map, and then the mapper can just follow the UGX Mod tutorial. Contact the makers of your favorite maps and convince them to try it!

Loading ...