Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Feels too much like ProjectX

HA, HA, ha, ha!!! Yea, great comparison. The similarities are astounding. Now that I think of it, it feels like an exact remake. Ha, Ha, ha!!!
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
i have tried out the arcade mode and in some respects its a  lot better, but i find because it uses UGX powerups, there's lack of the standard ones and i dont seem to ever get max ammos and this is really irritating, i know its your first map and great job with it i say, looking forward to your next map, but take a look at dales dock that is ugx and has BO perks (minus Mule Kick unfortunately)
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
i have tried out the arcade mode and in some respects its a  lot better, but i find because it uses UGX powerups, there's lack of the standard ones and i dont seem to ever get max ammos and this is really irritating, i know its your first map and great job with it i say, looking forward to your next map, but take a look at dales dock that is ugx and has BO perks (minus Mule Kick unfortunately)
The boss has a 40% chance of dropping a maxammo, that's the only way to get it outside of Classic mode.

The Treyarch powerups were removed from Arcademode because Arcademode is totally UGX style. If you want classic powerups, you play Classic mode :)
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
i know i got max ammo power up once from a ? power up but i usually just get  Fire Sale (love this feature and technically it does belong in classic) i was interested to see what the boss was like and how its different from classic
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Feels
too much like ProjectX with the majority of my points spent on barriers.
No offence but this map is not even close to the amazing wonder of greatness that is project x.

Edit: which is also not the creators fault in anyway. only a fraction of time was spent on this compared to project x so its good for the time that was put into it, just wanted to make myself clear.
Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:08:11 pm by SajeOne
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
No offence but this map is not even close to the amazing wonder of greatness that is project x.
Project X is overrated imo, and he was just comparing the obscene amount of buyable debris common in both maps.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Project X is overrated imo, and he was just comparing the obscene amount of buy-able debris common in both maps.
But the detail that went into it. The hype was first of all amazing which when you start you get released into this giant facility where you wonder, whats in here, or here. The map yes is expensive but makes it so much more rewarding when you win. The objectives make it fun to have to search the map looking for these objectives going round by round trying to survive. It was also the first map that had the UGX UMP45(I know it was a problem for you but That was honestly a whole chunk of how I got interested in UGX in the first place at the time, of course cabin too :P). Sure if your looking for a random fun map to play you aren't going to play it most likely, you are going to play something with a more arcade feel, but to me project x felt the closest out of any map to the original treyarch maps. Hell I didn't even know there was an easter egg with a perk in the map until 6 months after release. The way the map climaxes too, He used a very simple entity move script to move this whole stair case down from the roof, I thought that was really cool, It simulates climbing to victory as you are moving closer to the roof until you finally get to buy the helicopter and fly away. Anyways that's the experience I got out of project X, and because of it its always going to be one of my favorite maps.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
There are a quite a few fun maps have LOTS of buyable debris (Lagops, Killzone, Zombie Rich, Junkyard, etc) but the door, behind a door, behind a door thing is terrible.  It lacks any creativity and is just like kicking the player in the junk over and over and laughing while they have to go and get more points in hopes that the next door will be the last, but little do they know another kick to the junk is coming. So, comparing Magnus to Project X is like comparing Luke Walton to Michael Jordan just because they both played basketball.
Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:35:16 pm by tomikaze
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
the amount of debris is really irritating but to be honest for me when I've got my Zombie Saw and Thundergun getting points is no issue
Date Registered: 2 March 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
MagnusAudi's Groups
maybe xShaneWilson and i will show you soon some pictures of our new map
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
cool
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
 keep getting errors on round 3 (ish time) kicking all of us when trying to play coop
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
hows new map doing?
Date Registered: 2 March 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
MagnusAudi's Groups
i havnt started with the map until yet, i wait for something, that i cant tell you.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
urrrr ok? well what ever you do it'll be cool with v1.1

Loading ...