Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Dark_Ninja's Groups
Dark_Ninja's Contact & Social LinksDark_Ninjaa_DarkNinjaa_DarkNinjaaDarkNinja#3633
After a few weeks of dedication, trial and error and learning, I am proud to release an early version of my first, proper zombies map. Explore between two houses as familys rise from the soil around, head down the alley and slay the lines of undead, or head into the open field and keep yourself open to options.

Credits:

Cristian_M - Winter's Howl
tobin_g1213 - Modern Warfare Weapons
gympie6 - Black Ops Perks

Features:
MW1 Weapons
Winter's Howl
13 Perks

www.mediafire.com

(NOTE: this is an earlier build of the map and I will be working on a new and better looking one with more features. I am still new to this so if there are any bugs or issues I haven't come across post below and I'll do my best to fix them.)

Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 06:09:37 pm by Dark_Ninja
:thumbsup-smiley:3>:D1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
Some really nice lighting would go great here bud!,

other than that the zoning for the dogs need to be fixed sometimes they only spawn in certain areas.

If you really want to make this a good map just a little bit of detail and maybe less field and it should be good :)
Date Registered: 20 July 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Dark_Ninja's Groups
Dark_Ninja's Contact & Social LinksDark_Ninjaa_DarkNinjaa_DarkNinjaaDarkNinja#3633
Some really nice lighting would go great here bud!,

other than that the zoning for the dogs need to be fixed sometimes they only spawn in certain areas.

If you really want to make this a good map just a little bit of detail and maybe less field and it should be good :)
Alright. I'm new to this so I'd have to experiment with lighting more to make it look better. I'll have to take a look at the zoning as that's something I yet to properly understand as I was unable to find good tutorials and the only thi g I found was each new room should be it's own zone and add_adjacent_zones for ones connected with each other.

I always planned on adding more detail and weapons but since I had a decently functional build I wanted to rease it as a starter. I'll take a look at reducing the overall size of the field as I added it as a training spot but I didn't know if it was too big or not.

Thank you for your input.
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
It's alright as it is the only major issue is the dogs as they don't spawn unless you are near the zone of them spawning which is sort of near the house you first spawn in, Other than that the others were just suggestions to make the map alot more interesting.

Not really worried about the guns just detailing, when you are ready, no rush :)
Date Registered: 2 July 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Bulker's Groups
Bulker's Contact & Social Linkshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/
I enjoyed your map so much , I just love to see a ugx trap machine and maybe also some cool pap cammos , the weapons you have chosen are a great choice . I made a gameplay video hope you enjoy it. Keep on with the great work mate

https://youtu.be/7oVZDPVw3qw

Loading ...