My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
If your making a new map soon, can you make it so that the divinium, the bank points, and the weapon you stored all return into the next map so that you can still get your weapon, extra points, and powerups from diviniums that you earned in this map? that would be really cool!
i dont think it'll carry on between different mods
broken avatar :(
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
i dont think it'll carry on between different mods

Theoretically, you could make a mod have you choose what map to launch in the mod, so your next map would just add another .map file into your mod's folder, I guess. Could work, could it not?
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Theoretically, you could make a mod have you choose what map to launch in the mod, so your next map would just add another .map file into your mod's folder, I guess. Could work, could it not?
yes i could but it would be a hassle when it comes to specific map scripting since they will share the same _zombiemode and other scripts, i could make specific scripts run for whatever map is loaded but if i add heaps im gonna end up with messy scripts everywhere
Date Registered: 4 January 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sparrow123's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Just a suggestion but if you have any future updates maybe you could put a zombie Window/riser In the pack-a-punch room as it seems to be extremely overpowered?
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Downloading now and looking forward to it  :P
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
Can you add in more guns from differrnt cods? Im getting sick of waw guns exept ppsh. Btw im doing this on tablet and i had no idea you could post comments on mobile  :lol:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Can you add in more guns from differrnt cods? Im getting sick of waw guns exept ppsh. Btw im doing this on tablet and i had no idea you could post comments on mobile  :lol:
there are guns from other cods  ???
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Alright, so along with everyone else, I had a ton of fun playing this map (with 3 others), but I also came across a number of problems.

• At round 15 all risers got stuck and did not un-stick themselves
  • Many of the drops that I kept digging up completely disappeared
  • I couldn't figure out any way to get the drop right above speed cola after 20 rounds (although this could be my fault)
  • We spent 20 long rounds trying to build the wonderweapon and couldn't find any more parts

Some of these may be my faults, but I really think more can be done with this map. I absolutely loved the "afterlife"/zombie idea. Moving perk machines always make things interesting, and the drop/digging idea was sweet. The weapons were pretty awesome along with the bank etc. I do think the map and detail should've been greater, but for a test map I really enjoyed this. Apologies if some of these statements were repeated by others (I tried to scan the comments and didn't see much info on these bugs).
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Alright, so along with everyone else, I had a ton of fun playing this map (with 3 others), but I also came across a number of problems.

• At round 15 all risers got stuck and did not un-stick themselves
  • Many of the drops that I kept digging up completely disappeared
  • I couldn't figure out any way to get the drop right above speed cola after 20 rounds (although this could be my fault)
  • We spent 20 long rounds trying to build the wonderweapon and couldn't find any more parts

Some of these may be my faults, but I really think more can be done with this map. I absolutely loved the "afterlife"/zombie idea. Moving perk machines always make things interesting, and the drop/digging idea was sweet. The weapons were pretty awesome along with the bank etc. I do think the map and detail should've been greater, but for a test map I really enjoyed this. Apologies if some of these statements were repeated by others (I tried to scan the comments and didn't see much info on these bugs).
what do you mean by getting stuck, like were they specific spawners where zombies wouldn't move? because this seems to happen from time to time and i dont know whats causing it
when you say dug up things disappeared do you mean that you saw them then they went away? cause digging up nothing is a possibility
the drop that is unreachable is part of an easter egg, you dont pick it up normally
there are 3 parts in total, if a player has a part its impossible to get it again, most likely someone had it and didnt realize it

anyway thanks for the feedback and i know im very good when it comes to detailing maps  :-\
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
what do you mean by getting stuck, like were they specific spawners where zombies wouldn't move? because this seems to happen from time to time and i dont know whats causing it
when you say dug up things disappeared do you mean that you saw them then they went away? cause digging up nothing is a possibility
the drop that is unreachable is part of an easter egg, you dont pick it up normally
there are 3 parts in total, if a player has a part its impossible to get it again, most likely someone had it and didnt realize it

anyway thanks for the feedback and i know im very good when it comes to detailing maps  :-\

So when the spawners got stuck, they didn't get unstuck. The stayed there after rounds, nukes, and until we ended the game. Like ALL the zombies were stuck halfway in the ground and couldn't move.

Yes I noticed digging up 'nothing' was a possibility. I really liked the whole "digging idea". But there were some drops that were there one second and when a player moved over them they disappeared (Blood Money, weapons we didn't have, new parts none of us had seen, etc.)

And it's definitely a possibility one of us had the last part and didn't know it. Maybe in the next possible update of this map have an icon indicating when a player has a part (or maybe you did and we just didn't see it).

Overall, I really liked the basics of this map. Continue the good work, making zombies maps is no easy task ;)
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
there are guns from other cods  ???
I said MORE guns
Date Registered: 18 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
wurffi's Groups
wurffi's Contact & Social Links
This map is great but too easy in my opinion, also took lil time to figure out how the power system works and how to get perks.

And whats the cap of the bank system as I deposited alot of money there and it does not let me deposit more :P

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
This map is great but too easy in my opinion, also took lil time to figure out how the power system works and how to get perks.

And whats the cap of the bank system as I deposited alot of money there and it does not let me deposit more :P
250,000 point cap
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
matt-du-53's Groups
matt-du-53's Contact & Social LinksMaTTDu53YTMaTTDu53YTmatt-du-53MaTTDu53
Again and again, a great map, death_reaper0! :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
I said MORE guns
i added some more now, enjoy

Loading ...