UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 12:09:04 am

Title: CRACKEDv1.4
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 12:09:04 am

v1.4 fixes:
various bugs
co-op bugs
added 3 more additions to the divinium store
lowered divinium store prices
rare divinium sale event (half off everything)
more guns! (all are papable)

v1.3 fixes:
various bugs
co-op bugs
all players receiving dug up weapons
all players being damaged by dug up grenades
changed divinium store prices
easier to obtain divinium
staying in one room stops zombies spawning
pap room less campable  :troll:

v1.2 fixes:
various bugs
added vision change for zombify
grenades now have sound when dug up :nyan:
added new side easter egg

v1.1 fixes:
some zombies get stuck, i fixed at least most of these (didnt see it happen when testing)
dying from lava restarts the game
taking damage in zombify mode
game ends if a player is in zombify and all others down
i also added to the features for stuff i forgot about :3

gameplay:

this is cracked, a town set after the effects of moon therefore the entire earth has been changed for the worst. lava flowed throughout the streets and those who were left alive found it even harder than ever to survive. however, zombies seamed to be immune to the effects of the earths new conditions, so they set out to harness such power, but now only 4 soldiers remain...

this map was inspired by town survival and shadows of evil

features:
liquid divinium - obtain divinium from purchases and use them to buy special things... (these stack between games)
zombify - like the afterlife and beast mode, except your a zombie! use this to open some doors and power up perks
13 perks - waw perks, staminup and mulekick (bo1) widows wine (bo3) and 6 custom perks (one is co-op only)
perma-perks - some perma perks from bo2 including perma jugg, cashback and insta-kill (stays after game-over or quiting)
guide:
Spoiler: click to open...
perma jugg
effect: 200 health (300 with jugg)
how to gain: go down round 1 or 2 in solo without quick revive
how to loose: automatically lost at round 15

perma cashback
effect: 1000 points after buying a perk
how to gain: prone at a perk after buying it
how to loose: fail to prone at a perk after gaining one (this includes from powerups)

perma instakill
effect: kill zombies by touching them during an insta kill
how to gain: dont get any kills during an insta kill
how to loose: take damage during an insta kill (including lava damage)

perma phd
effect: explosive reloads
how to gain: reload a random amount of times in a single game
how to loose: reload too many times quickly (within 10 seconds)
bank - will store your points for future games! (stays after game-over or quiting)
weapon locker - stores your weapon for future games! (stays after game-over or quiting)
tranzit zombie models - because why not?
dig spots - grab a shovel and dig up power-ups, weapons and more (also has a golden shovel)
tons of cool guns - lots of guns from various cods (from cod4 to bo2)
easter egg for end game - a hidden easter egg, good luck!
various small easter eggs - this includes 7 ee songs and others...
buildable wonderweapon - a custom wonder weapon that you must build
Spoiler: click to open...
hint: keep digging

credits: (in no particular order)
TurnTheRAGE
MAKECENTS
TOM_BMX
UGX
RAY1235
HARRYBO21
RORKE
BAMSKATER33/JAI9363
ZK
TREYARCH

betas:
WhatTheWhatGaming
TurnTheRAGE
myself  ( death_reaper0 aka F3ARxReaper666 ) :lol:

sorry if i missed you  :nyan:

known bugs: (currently being fixed)
none currently, report back if you find one

download:

mega
mega.nz
Title: Re: CRACKED
Post by: wazzapman1 on February 01, 2016, 12:19:50 am
Downloading right now bro can't wait to check it out!
Post by: seanathan on February 01, 2016, 12:24:26 am
Looks good will play now!! Seriously it looks good and ima try it out!
Post by: GhostlyMurloc on February 01, 2016, 12:35:16 am
Mediafire file is broken or blocked due to terms of service  :poker:
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2016, 12:42:07 am
Apparently, somehow, the mediafire link breaks mediafires TOS  :poker:
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 12:48:26 am
Apparently, somehow, the mediafire link breaks mediafires TOS  :poker:
it works fine for me, idk what could be wrong. did you try it multiple times?
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2016, 12:50:33 am
it works fine for me, idk what could be wrong. did you try it multiple times?

Ya, keeps on popping up.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2Fb67tz8.png&hash=f13d04811a3e0310cbcf9bb5cb996c07858d5632)
Mega works fine.
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 12:52:21 am
Ya, keeps on popping up.
(http://i65.tinypic.com/b67tz8.png)
Mega works fine.
i'll try and find the cause of it and fix it, sorry for the inconvenience (even though its mostly mediafires fault)

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 12:56:26 am
should be fixed now
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 01, 2016, 01:08:01 am
WOW MAN!! After my first playthrough, I have to say, there is so much going on, which makes it REALLY fun. Definitely adds to the replay value. To "Zombify" yourself, which I learned is the only way to break through doors/walls with a "Z" on it. Love all the dig spots, love the surprise element to it. LOVE the liquid divinium aspect, basically, everything you listed in the features section, I can copy/paste

liquid divinium - obtain divinium from purchases and use them to buy special things...
zombify - like the afterlife and beast mode, except your a zombie! use this to open some doors and power up perks
13 perks - waw perks, staminup and mulekick (bo1) widows wine (bo3) and 6 custom perks (one is co-op only)
bank - will store your points for future games! (stays after game-over or quiting)
weapon locker - stores your weapon for future games! (stays after game-over or quiting)
tranzit zombie models - because why not?
dig spots - grab a shovel and dig up power-ups, weapons and more (also has a golden shovel)
tons of cool guns - lots of guns from various cods (from cod4 to bo2)
easter egg for end game - a hidden easter egg, good luck!
various small easter eggs - this includes 7 ee songs and others...
buildable wonderweapon - a custom wonder weapon that you must build

and say GOOD JOB!!!

Can't wait to play co-op with a friend.

There are some bugs/issues with sound and zombies being stuck where they spawn, etc but there's so much going on, it still makes the map a ton of fun.

Thanks for creating and sharing this map with the community.
Post by: seanathan on February 01, 2016, 01:11:10 am
In coop when your in zombify mode, if the player(s) your playing with go down, the game ends.  :-\
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 01:13:04 am

There are some bugs/issues with sound and zombies being stuck where they spawn, etc but there's so much going on, it still makes the map a ton of fun.

Thanks for creating and sharing this map with the community.

thanks, that zombie getting stuck seemed to be fine when i last tested it, i'll try and fix that later today

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 01:15:03 am
In coop when your in zombify mode, if the player(s) your playing with go down, the game ends.  :-\
really? i dont see why that should happen, i'll look into that and include a fix in the next update
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2016, 01:20:00 am
i'll try and find the cause of it and fix it, sorry for the inconvenience (even though its mostly mediafires fault)

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 12:56:26 am
should be fixed now

Hmm I am still getting the message
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 01:21:54 am
Hmm I am still getting the message
could it have something to do with region? cause its working fine for me but then again im loged into the account it was uploaded with  :-\
Post by: Dust on February 01, 2016, 01:26:25 am
could it have something to do with region? cause its working fine for me but then again im loged into the account it was uploaded with  :-\

Yup it works for someone in a different country, but not for anyone in the United States.

GG Mediafire
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 01:26:40 am
i just logged out and tried, i got that same issue. i think until thats fixed i'll take off the mediafire link
Post by: seanathan on February 01, 2016, 01:37:51 am
I also figured out that if you stand in the lava the map restarts if you die in it...
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 01, 2016, 01:44:48 am
Is there a way to tell how much LD you have?
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 01:58:59 am
Is there a way to tell how much LD you have?
on the side of the store
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 01, 2016, 02:00:17 am
on the side of the store

Thank you for the quick response. I'll check it out again.
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 02:15:43 am
all issues are currently being worked on, expect a patch later today
Post by: JackalRelated on February 01, 2016, 02:54:34 am
This map looks great and I'll see if I can check it out as soon as I can.  :)
Post by: Batmania on February 01, 2016, 03:08:47 am
How do you turn on power? I've been looking forever for it!
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 03:19:43 am
How do you turn on power? I've been looking forever for it!
zombify - like the afterlife and beast mode, except your a zombie! use this to open some doors and power perks
:poker: we may never know...
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 01, 2016, 03:23:31 am
:poker: we may never know...
Zombies still come to you when downed.

and also the zombies slow you down when you get near AND 1 hit you
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 03:26:12 am
Zombies still come to you when downed.

and also the zombies slow you down when you get near AND 1 hit you
as i said im working hard to fix such glitches and should be fully ready within a few hours, sorry about that
Post by: Batmania on February 01, 2016, 03:33:54 am
Turning on the perks with the zombify isn't working for me. Will that be fixed too?
Post by: wazzapman1 on February 01, 2016, 03:59:38 am
If any of you guys are confused on how to do things or what the perks do and how the bank and storage area is check out my video review/walk through of the map in the youtube forum section! http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9999.new#new (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9999.new#new)
Title: Re: CRACKEDv1.1
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 07:09:30 am
The features, they are rather impressive. I am really surprised you got all of this together in the map.

Everything appears to be half done though. It looks like your goal was to get it to work and that's it. An example would be adding grenade sounds to the dig sites, or making the screen change colors when in the afterlife.

You got talent assuming most of this stuff was done by you or just with the help of others. Don't stop at it working, as I would like to see the features you could pull off if you paid attention to detail. Try doing some finer detailed stuff in Radiant as well.

Nice work!
thanks but the grenades are suppose to have soynds actually, idk what happen there ill relook at the script later. Also I seem to have problems changing the vision. They all turn out the same except some are just lighter or darker. There was meant to be a purple flame effect on screen
Post by: 7thJuicerr on February 01, 2016, 10:31:23 am
The features just looks amazing, gonna try it now!
Post by: seanathan on February 01, 2016, 10:38:36 pm
Great map! made it to round 18!(not that impressive) I cant figure out how to build the buildable and yes I tried digging and I dug hundreds of times but could not find any parts for it. Is their an ending or a buyable ending of some sort? Overall Great map apart from a few bugs.  ;)
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 01, 2016, 11:01:57 pm
Great map! made it to round 18!(not that impressive) I cant figure out how to build the buildable and yes I tried digging and I dug hundreds of times but could not find any parts for it. Is their an ending or a buyable ending of some sort? Overall Great map apart from a few bugs.  ;)
there is an easter egg to unlock a buyable ending however im not dropping any hints  :nyan:
Post by: seanathan on February 01, 2016, 11:07:26 pm
there is an easter egg to unlock a buyable ending however im not dropping any hints  :nyan:
ok  :-X and Nice wonder weapon too! it is a mix of the jest gun, paralyser, magnetron, ppsh, and drakon all in 1!

Double Post Merge: February 01, 2016, 11:52:03 pm
OMG love this map soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I just made it to round 23, put upgraded scar in locker, andput 100k in bank.  :nyan: :rainbow: I also have 15 liquid divinium! so amazing! Your best map EVARRRR( sorry I luv this map so much)
Post by: x420xGlideR on February 01, 2016, 11:39:47 pm
Just downloaded this map. Very excited to play this. I will be uploading a video of my gameplay
Post video links in Youtube-section -HitmanVere
Post by: Hidd3n on February 03, 2016, 06:25:26 pm
I was playing this in solo, so my experience wasn't as good as it could have been. I did run into a few problems that really affected my gameplay...
If you were to fix these problems, then this map would be great!  :accepted:
Post by: seanathan on February 03, 2016, 09:50:15 pm
I was playing this in solo, so my experience wasn't as good as it could have been. I did run into a few problems that really affected my gameplay...
  • Zombies would attack me in Zombify mode and I would go down
  • I would clip into objects in the spawn area by jumping and then the zombies would proceed to smack me with laughter
  • My divinium didn't save so each game I would have 0
  • Sometimes the Mystery Box would never spawn
  • I wasn't able to grab certain custom perks
You have to find all the power locations to be sure that you get all the perks working...
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 03, 2016, 10:47:40 pm
  • Zombies would attack me in Zombify mode and I would go down
  • I would clip into objects in the spawn area by jumping and then the zombies would proceed to smack me with laughter
  • My divinium didn't save so each game I would have 0
  • Sometimes the Mystery Box would never spawn
  • I wasn't able to grab certain custom perks
make sure you have the latest version
Title: Re: CRACKEDv1.2
Post by: abritishguy2 on February 03, 2016, 11:33:21 pm
I have been having an issue with the text going alien. Had it v1.0 didn't report it because it's been happening to other maps wondering if it's fixed in v1.2
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 03, 2016, 11:55:55 pm
I have been having an issue with the text going alien. Had it v1.0 didn't report it because it's been happening to other maps wondering if it's fixed in v1.2
what do you mean by going alien? could you send a screenshot
Post by: abritishguy2 on February 04, 2016, 12:09:08 am
Right here http://imgur.com/RCj7CIc (http://imgur.com/RCj7CIc)
Post by: seanathan on February 04, 2016, 12:42:57 am
I made it to round 40 on this map, beat it, got vampire, 50 divinium( ikr) and maxed out my bank. my favorite zomies map of alltime and now I can try v 1.2 for more fun  :) :) :)
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 04, 2016, 01:24:11 am
Right here http://imgur.com/RCj7CIc (http://imgur.com/RCj7CIc)
its most likely something wrong with your waw or settings, i,ve never seen that happen and you did say this wasn't the only map
Post by: Richie on February 04, 2016, 05:03:45 am
There's some glitching with the portal, and it even caused me to die (round 34, working on EE  :'(). If you're pushed in by a zombie in the closet room, you'll teleport but go right back, and you can't use the portal after that. I don't know if it's on purpose, but you also can't teleport out of the PaP room through the portal, if you try to walk to it the screen goes black as if you're teleporting but it just pushes you out.
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 04, 2016, 07:58:39 pm
There's some glitching with the portal, and it even caused me to die (round 34, working on EE  :'(). If you're pushed in by a zombie in the closet room, you'll teleport but go right back, and you can't use the portal after that. I don't know if it's on purpose, but you also can't teleport out of the PaP room through the portal, if you try to walk to it the screen goes black as if you're teleporting but it just pushes you out.
after using a portal it will disable for 10 seconds so that you cant spam it. If you jump into it it will Teleport you both ways most likely and end up disabling them both for 10 seconds
Post by: Turk8iGames on February 05, 2016, 05:36:13 am
DUDE ITS AWESOME VVVVVERRRY AWESOME CANT WAIT TO CHECK IT OUT! :o :o :rainbow:
Post by: seanathan on February 05, 2016, 01:13:29 pm
If your making a new map soon, can you make it so that the divinium, the bank points, and the weapon you stored all return into the next map so that you can still get your weapon, extra points, and powerups from diviniums that you earned in this map? that would be really cool!
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 05, 2016, 09:54:46 pm
If your making a new map soon, can you make it so that the divinium, the bank points, and the weapon you stored all return into the next map so that you can still get your weapon, extra points, and powerups from diviniums that you earned in this map? that would be really cool!
i dont think it'll carry on between different mods
Post by: Exofile on February 05, 2016, 09:59:05 pm
i dont think it'll carry on between different mods

Theoretically, you could make a mod have you choose what map to launch in the mod, so your next map would just add another .map file into your mod's folder, I guess. Could work, could it not?
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 05, 2016, 10:09:44 pm
Theoretically, you could make a mod have you choose what map to launch in the mod, so your next map would just add another .map file into your mod's folder, I guess. Could work, could it not?
yes i could but it would be a hassle when it comes to specific map scripting since they will share the same _zombiemode and other scripts, i could make specific scripts run for whatever map is loaded but if i add heaps im gonna end up with messy scripts everywhere
Post by: sparrow123 on February 06, 2016, 12:29:23 am
Just a suggestion but if you have any future updates maybe you could put a zombie Window/riser In the pack-a-punch room as it seems to be extremely overpowered?
Title: Re: CRACKEDv1.3
Post by: Xperience on February 06, 2016, 02:42:34 am
Downloading now and looking forward to it  :P
Post by: seanathan on February 06, 2016, 04:46:03 am
Can you add in more guns from differrnt cods? Im getting sick of waw guns exept ppsh. Btw im doing this on tablet and i had no idea you could post comments on mobile  :lol:
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 06, 2016, 04:47:43 am
Can you add in more guns from differrnt cods? Im getting sick of waw guns exept ppsh. Btw im doing this on tablet and i had no idea you could post comments on mobile  :lol:
there are guns from other cods  ???
Post by: Xperience on February 06, 2016, 05:12:21 am
Alright, so along with everyone else, I had a ton of fun playing this map (with 3 others), but I also came across a number of problems.

Some of these may be my faults, but I really think more can be done with this map. I absolutely loved the "afterlife"/zombie idea. Moving perk machines always make things interesting, and the drop/digging idea was sweet. The weapons were pretty awesome along with the bank etc. I do think the map and detail should've been greater, but for a test map I really enjoyed this. Apologies if some of these statements were repeated by others (I tried to scan the comments and didn't see much info on these bugs).
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 06, 2016, 06:31:54 am
Alright, so along with everyone else, I had a ton of fun playing this map (with 3 others), but I also came across a number of problems.

• At round 15 all risers got stuck and did not un-stick themselves
  • Many of the drops that I kept digging up completely disappeared
  • I couldn't figure out any way to get the drop right above speed cola after 20 rounds (although this could be my fault)
  • We spent 20 long rounds trying to build the wonderweapon and couldn't find any more parts

Some of these may be my faults, but I really think more can be done with this map. I absolutely loved the "afterlife"/zombie idea. Moving perk machines always make things interesting, and the drop/digging idea was sweet. The weapons were pretty awesome along with the bank etc. I do think the map and detail should've been greater, but for a test map I really enjoyed this. Apologies if some of these statements were repeated by others (I tried to scan the comments and didn't see much info on these bugs).
what do you mean by getting stuck, like were they specific spawners where zombies wouldn't move? because this seems to happen from time to time and i dont know whats causing it
when you say dug up things disappeared do you mean that you saw them then they went away? cause digging up nothing is a possibility
the drop that is unreachable is part of an easter egg, you dont pick it up normally
there are 3 parts in total, if a player has a part its impossible to get it again, most likely someone had it and didnt realize it

anyway thanks for the feedback and i know im very good when it comes to detailing maps  :-\
Post by: Xperience on February 06, 2016, 02:50:59 pm
what do you mean by getting stuck, like were they specific spawners where zombies wouldn't move? because this seems to happen from time to time and i dont know whats causing it
when you say dug up things disappeared do you mean that you saw them then they went away? cause digging up nothing is a possibility
the drop that is unreachable is part of an easter egg, you dont pick it up normally
there are 3 parts in total, if a player has a part its impossible to get it again, most likely someone had it and didnt realize it

anyway thanks for the feedback and i know im very good when it comes to detailing maps  :-\

So when the spawners got stuck, they didn't get unstuck. The stayed there after rounds, nukes, and until we ended the game. Like ALL the zombies were stuck halfway in the ground and couldn't move.

Yes I noticed digging up 'nothing' was a possibility. I really liked the whole "digging idea". But there were some drops that were there one second and when a player moved over them they disappeared (Blood Money, weapons we didn't have, new parts none of us had seen, etc.)

And it's definitely a possibility one of us had the last part and didn't know it. Maybe in the next possible update of this map have an icon indicating when a player has a part (or maybe you did and we just didn't see it).

Overall, I really liked the basics of this map. Continue the good work, making zombies maps is no easy task ;)
Post by: seanathan on February 06, 2016, 03:06:13 pm
there are guns from other cods  ???
I said MORE guns
Post by: wurffi on February 06, 2016, 03:39:21 pm
This map is great but too easy in my opinion, also took lil time to figure out how the power system works and how to get perks.

And whats the cap of the bank system as I deposited alot of money there and it does not let me deposit more :P

Post by: death_reaper0 on February 06, 2016, 10:22:47 pm
This map is great but too easy in my opinion, also took lil time to figure out how the power system works and how to get perks.

And whats the cap of the bank system as I deposited alot of money there and it does not let me deposit more :P
250,000 point cap
Post by: matt-du-53 on February 07, 2016, 11:44:35 am
Again and again, a great map, death_reaper0! :)
Post by: death_reaper0 on February 09, 2016, 12:11:03 am
I said MORE guns
i added some more now, enjoy
Post by: seanathan on February 09, 2016, 01:26:38 am
i added some more now, enjoy
U DA GOAT BRUH
Post by: Hidd3n on February 09, 2016, 05:49:20 pm
make sure you have the latest version
I had the previous version before this. I'll definitely update and try again, cause this map has tons of potential! :gusta: Also, I had no idea why I encountered the problems I did because I tried restarting my PC, uninstalling and reinstalling the map, etc. but it never worked properly. But, I'll give it another shot today! :nyan:
Title: Re: CRACKEDv1.4
Post by: alX3x on February 12, 2016, 02:57:14 pm
Perma perks ?
Oh good  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pretty good map !
Post by: Xperience on February 13, 2016, 12:26:20 am
Just reviewed this map :) Thanks a ton for doing a number of fixes on your map reaper. Looking forward to seeing your next work.
Post by: Offlineaw on February 16, 2016, 10:30:55 pm
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG I LOVED THIS MAP SINCE THE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE!!1! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Post by: spikecam23 on February 24, 2016, 04:54:49 am
easter egg doesnt work me and my partner both got 43 perk bottls and keep getting failed

Post by: death_reaper0 on February 26, 2016, 04:40:44 am
easter egg doesnt work me and my partner both got 43 perk bottls and keep getting failed
your missing one or more
Post by: Crowzo on March 10, 2016, 06:46:12 pm
Absolute terrible map. Zombies attack you once and you're stuck, textures are disgusting, no weapon sounds other than base weapons, The teleportation isn't amazing, the liquid divinium system is pretty horrible, you get hit when you're downed, the knockoff afterlife doesn't even last long enough to open much, the zombies will basically grab you when you're being attacked. Your perks however are decent, except widows wine, what the fuck does it do? Nothing. You need to work with someone else when mapping and setting zombie spawns and stuff up, the only good things are the perks and that's it. I don't really recommend playing this personally. It's nowhere near one of the decent maps I've played
Post by: DeletedUser on March 10, 2016, 06:49:27 pm
Easily the worst map I've ever played.

This map would be amazing, if it wasn't so broken and didn't look so disgusting.

The textures; my favourite part: core WaW textures put together that don't fit each other and look like regurgitation used as paint. I can't stand the look of the map and the lava is stretched and looks horrendous.

The scripting; 3 hits of the lava to kill you without Juggernog, 5 with it. I stood in the lava, took 2 bits of damage from that and 2 zombie hits with Juggernog and died. Zombies continue to hit you while you're down; which along with annoying means that once you're revived you die AGAIN. You don't lose your third gun when you down with Mule Kick. The anti cheat only actually does stuff for the host.

The zombies grab you and absolutely smack you till you have no skin left to smack. Why this hasn't been removed I cannot understand.

Overall, a very unenjoyable map with random stuff which creates an experience to remember for the WRONG reasons.

I got to round 18 with my friend; I was host and downed 20 times. The only reason we reached 18 was because my friend had godmode on. There is so much to this map that is broken and it's barely possible coop.

Fix your maps before releasing them. AND DON'T KEEP THE GLITCHINESS OF ZOMBIES IN.

Here; have a rating of 0/40. That's what I'd rate it if I was a map reviewer.
Post by: Guilhermex12 on March 10, 2016, 08:49:25 pm
Window Wine and Bank Storage.... downloading right now :D Other things looking good aswell :D

Double Post Merge: March 10, 2016, 11:35:36 pm
C'mon man, game ended by this fucking Quick Revive Broken..... i was in round 41 trying to get the 15 Perks thing.....  >:(

Out of this, i liked the map.
Post by: seanathan on March 11, 2016, 12:02:03 am
Absolute terrible map. Zombies attack you once and you're stuck, textures are disgusting, no weapon sounds other than base weapons, The teleportation isn't amazing, the liquid divinium system is pretty horrible, you get hit when you're downed, the knockoff afterlife doesn't even last long enough to open much, the zombies will basically grab you when you're being attacked. Your perks however are decent, except widows wine, what the fuck does it do? Nothing. You need to work with someone else when mapping and setting zombie spawns and stuff up, the only good things are the perks and that's it. I don't really recommend playing this personally. It's nowhere near one of the decent maps I've played
Widows wine actually stops the zombies and slowly kills them
Post by: Guilhermex12 on March 11, 2016, 12:48:13 am
I very liked widows wine, an alternate to insta kill zombies instead of using Wonder Weapons...
Post by: Crowzo on March 11, 2016, 04:05:46 pm
Widows wine actually stops the zombies and slowly kills them
The rest of my shit still stands, widows wine didn't work out for me, I played with a friend for ages, it's broken to hell, if I was a reviewer for the mapping aspects it'd be 0/40 but some scripts would be like 15/40 since half of them didn't work.
my typing looks half assed because I'm out right now so sorry if it's not really understandable.
Post by: Guilhermex12 on March 11, 2016, 07:08:15 pm
For me DeathReaper do a good work with Scripts... but with Mapping...  :-\
Post by: Tim Smith on March 11, 2016, 09:09:48 pm
The rest of my shit still stands, widows wine didn't work out for me, I played with a friend for ages, it's broken to hell, if I was a reviewer for the mapping aspects it'd be 0/40 but some scripts would be like 15/40 since half of them didn't work.
my typing looks half assed because I'm out right now so sorry if it's not really understandable.
Pls. If you can't comment something good then don't comment at all.
Post by: Crowzo on March 11, 2016, 10:12:59 pm
Pls. If you can't comment something good then don't comment at all.
This isn't school, I can post my opinion on the map, and it needs some fucking work. so if you don't like my comment then ignore it.
Post by: HitmanVere on March 11, 2016, 10:18:06 pm
This isn't school, I can post my opinion on the map, and it needs some fucking work. so if you don't like my comment then ignore it.

You can post opinions, but dont post it in rude way. If you think something needs to be worked on, say it in manner and not just flat out say its shit. Constructive criticism is where its at
Post by: Crowzo on March 11, 2016, 10:22:48 pm
You can post opinions, but dont post it in rude way. If you think something needs to be worked on, say it in manner and not just flat out say its shit. Constructive criticism is where its at
I've listed a few things needing improving, but it's pretty much needing quite a bit of work, death_reaper0 is great with scripts, some do need fixing but I personally think he needs to work with other mappers too, all of that combined would be one hell of a map.