Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DarfareX's Groups
DarfareX's Contact & Social Links
Abandoned Old Swamp

This is my first zombie map and this is my first time using UGX Mod.This map is swamp themed.
Old Bunker and Castle in swamp has been attacked by marines during World War 2.After 70 years WW2 ended,the  team
teleported to this swamp.Thank to SajeOne for giving review.The map has been fixed but i believe there are still glitch
in the map.Bank has been removed

Features:
Buildable Power Switch
No barrier(Except 1 barrier in second room)
Hidden Buyable debris trigger(You must find it)
Shi no numa style(but no flogger and zipline)
UGX Mod
Black Ops perks
No dogs

Special Thanks to:
Treminaor
Tom-Bmx
The Zombie Don
bamskater33
SajeOne

Download [UPDATED with Fixed error]
https://mega.co.nz/#!wNBx1Lab!LGhgKnDU_j-Ny6IRxnxoGw7_UJcZvKTb3rlxd6ZczHk

i will add other host next time
Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:12:51 pm by DarfareX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
SoloCustomZombie's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SoloCustomZombie's Contact & Social Links
Hey bro did this come out today? And im going to be making a commentary/Gameplay of this map NOW!

If you would like to use it message me on my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoloCustomZombies
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Hey dude. nice map like your detailing!! game play is pretty good, was a fun map to explore. found quite a bit of glitches not that is game breaking though just a couple spots where the zombies lose track and start heading back to spawn. other then that great map. if you want me to let you know where I found errors I'd be more then glad to share. props
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
good map, but how come when i get hit once by the zombie i die automatically? Kind of annoying
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
For a first map, I think you have done a really impressive job here. Well done. :)
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Before the map can be approved for the UGX Map Manager it has some problems which need to be corrected.

Major Issues:

Spoiler: click to open...
One hit down without jug and the death acts like it would in solo(no zombie hud, screen rotates etc.)
This causes quick revive not to work in solo and jugg is now two hits.

Got outside the map here by jumping out of the window on the top floor of the castle

Pay attention to your clipping. There are a lot of objects(especially in the placed prefab areas)that have objects such as boxes, sandbags, barrels etc. that you can get on top of.

You can get in the holes that are in the upper castle's hallway. Some quick clipping should suffice.

Playable area extends outside the map so I couldn't retrieve the powerup(in first room).

Along with those there are a lot of ascetic issues which would be nice if fixed.

Minor Issues/Suggestions:

Spoiler: click to open...
It's odd that the barrels are placed that far back when the clip is right where I'm standing. Avoid putting clips where players will notice it as an "invisible wall". The barrels are also going through the floor.

Another example of an "invisible wall". I expected to be able to walk through here but couldn't.

Box lid collides with wall. Also the barbwire texture in the background has two sides. When using a decal texture like that use patches not brushes. That way they are only one sided.

This section here seems to have some poor brushwork. Multiple brushes collide with each other in multiple parts of the walkway which makes it look very unrealistic. I would suggest researching radiant's "Clipper Tool" to be able to cut off the ends of brushes.

The highlighted area shows objects appearing under the map. This is because the texture in use here is a blend texture. Changing the texture to a version that doesn't have the suffix "_blend" in the name will fix this.

This is just one example but it seems a lot of triggers are randomly placed in the map. I get that you want to keep some secrets but a bank should be easier to find. The only reason I found it was because I was thoroughly checking the area for glitches.

Again just one example but a lot of foliage seems to collide with objects it shouldn't

Love the idea of this area but the grass seems a bit too highly placed to where it looks like it's floating.

This area here seems pretty plain. The rest of the map is fairly detail so it seems oddly out of place. I think some more creativity could have gone into this part as it feels very "boxy".

Arches have no collision

This texture is pretty out of place, isn't consistent with the rest of the wall. Also the floor texture splits there. Make sure to select both and hit the texture again so they both line up with each other.

Careful about placement as it seems mule kick is in the wall.

Rope here doesn't have collision. It's not out of bounds but it's still fairly odd.

Overall the map wasn't bad(disregarding a third of it is from the castle example map). I liked that you added ambient SFX and thunder light effects into the map, makes the feel that much more real. I would just try to pay attention to detail a little more and maybe do some more beta testing before releasing. Anyway hope you release a patch for the major issues and hopefully if you would like the minor issues also.
Date Registered: 2 June 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DarfareX's Groups
DarfareX's Contact & Social Links
Thank you.Error has been fixed and link has been updated

Loading ...